Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sassysloth

And why would he think a Disney employee would help him find a way to dodge the Disney copyright for his own financial gain? Josh, you need Disney. Disney does not need you.

And the conversation on Stef's blog that she and Josh supposedly had with a then-five-year-old Liam sounds hella terrorizing for him. Though his responses are very eloquent for one so young. "So my only options are earth or fire?" At first I thought they were telling him he either lives or dies and goes straight to hell.
Exactly!

Reactions: 2

Jas5q

Look at me! I'm on the carousel instead of going home and being a responsible husband and father! WHEEEEEEEE!
From the little I saw, he wouldn't stop talking about no crowds was what he thought would happen after the fireworks...I didn't watch anymore but yeah.

• Haha

sassysloth

Call me crazy, but Ron mentioned you can walk around after the park closes, you just can't do rides. Hmm....
Yes, this is true. To ride the rides after the park closes on extended hours you need to be staying at a Deluxe or DVC.

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
I don’t know anything about Disney golf courses, but I think the Oak Trail course is included with the $99 add on. For all the PGA events he attends, he volunteers for his admission.
Yup - he, Cory and Steve all have some pass that makes their golf "free" in the words of Steve. (Nothing is free, they're chumps if they think it is.)

Reactions: 1

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
For fun:
What would you do/how would you behave if you got in line behind Josh for people mover and ended up in the same set of cars?

• Haha

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
I didn't see any nice fat donations from Nita last night. Did I miss it as I skipped over to the other channels?

• Haha

sassysloth

Josh is disgusting with the grift but this week's award for Scummiest Disney Streamer goes to Kelly Meyers.
Kelly topples Josh's 40th straight week in a row run with his running around Disney after he just participated in a mass layoff.
No worries here!
* tilt head * Smile * Look off to the sky *
BARF.
So wait---Meyers was laid off or he did the laying off of others? Help me understand please.

Jas5q

Or multiple nights - they'll be doing tranquilizer Tuesday tomorrow, and then he said they'd be doing ExTrA mAgIc HoUrS at DHS again on Wednesday. Maybe they've just been added to someone's room reservation for late night grifting purposes? If not, I agree that it's ridiculous to accept a gift like a deluxe resort stay and then not even use the room. Especially when you have a child who I'm sure would love a deluxe resort stay.
I hope they're doing a staycation for spring break atleast.

Edit: with the family

They went to the middle of Florida and go to a by-the-seaside menu type of restaurant and get the seafood dishes. I don't know. I give up.
Screenshot 2024-04-12 at 5.12.28 PM.png

More DAS updates. If you lie to Mickey, you’re getting banned. All those years of happily using Joey’s World, Mama Mouse, and LBV TV to cut in line has consequences.

From the official WDW website:

If it is determined that any of the statements a Guest made in the process of obtaining DAS are not true, the Guest will be permanently barred from entering Walt Disney World Resort and the Disneyland Resort, and any previously purchased Annual Passes , Magic Key passes, tickets and other park products and services will be forfeited and not refunded.

This is what happens when all the streamers, vloggers, and other influencers have been cheating the system. I feel sorry for someone who really needs the DAS. But because the selfishness of a few, everyone has to suffer.
If they are not asking for proof, how will they know!

Had to watch this. The Funks seem like douchebags. Perfect partnership for Josh. Did they buy Jenna her squishy star? Which restaurant motivated Josh to pull out his fancy pollo? Another night, another filet mignon on somebody else's dime.
Link please