Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Lots of discussion during Tragic Tuesday about Jessie Mouse apparently falling at Universal today on the stream. Did Jenna just laugh and keep on walking like she did when Ivone took a tumble at Epcot a few months back?
If you start watching around 3:21:00, Jessie trips over the curb.

Reactions: 2

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
I just read on Reddit that cast member previews were cancelled? Not sure if that means no more for today, but Jannel had one earlier with a cast member that got moved (after they were seated in the log) - never saw if she actually got to ride it.

What he really meant is he PREYED about it. Snake charmer is a perfect description.
PrEyed
or
PrAyed

I think both definitions fit as Josh does in fact prey upon the weak of heart to snag that financial backing even if they're just lonely or can't afford it.

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Was watching Ron earlier & he said people shouldn't have to sit & look out a window for 30 minutes while someone eats.

It felt a little specific to me.... (I don't watch other vloggers so lemme know if I'm wrong plz)
I head that, it certainly felt like he was calling Josh and Jenna out.

So Jenna and Dale put out their Swingers Cove video today. I wonder what is the correct timeline (I didn't watch the J and D one totally through to listen to it) but in Meyers video, they're at the Swingers Bar then it goes to the underwater diving thing part. On Jenna video, the diving is first then the drinking at the Swingers Bar. Hmmm

• Haha

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Yesterday, Ron was waiting for the Tangled show and he had his field of view on the stage and a bunch of little kids sitting down in front of the stage. He had it on them for a while, and I was thinking is that necessary? I don't think he thinks anything of it, but it's a little weird.
Yup. Saw that. It made me so uncomfortable I just turned away and considered turning off the TV. Glad I didn't as the show was fun.

Last edited:

Thunderbirdtoo

Chatty Member
I believe as it's approaching the end of the school year there is a big push in private schools to prove their worth (gotta get those kids back next year!) So probably meetings and events. Just a guess going off what I've seen other teachers I know go through.

Dale doesn't spend much from what I've seen, Jenna doesn't beg nearly as hard as she does with her Mummy, Daddy and Ivone. With Dale, it's more of a loud hint when she sees things she likes.
You nailed it - Jenna said Josh is really busy at school this time of year, and he had an event tonight. Can you guess what the event was? Grad night at Universal! The thing Josh has described as getting to just ride things with low wait times all night long, under the guise of being a chaperone. So even when he has to skip streaming for a school obligation, he still manages to turn it into Josh time in a theme park.

And it's true that Dale isn't a big spender in the parks, but golf isn't cheap, and he's been doing that 2-3 times a week. Does the top level AP include unlimited golf at the Disney courses? That would reduce the cost considerably.

Last edited:

sassysloth

So has he revealed bragged bullshitted yet how he is magically allowed to stream Luminous with the sound up yet?

Jas5q

I have no problem with a streamer taking a break for food or just to rest. I hate when they show themselves eating, there's no need for that, so point the camera at Sunny Eclipse, or a castle view, or maybe the Robinson treehouse ... I understand why they do it.
I'm okay with them doing it, but when it's almost every single time, it's a bit much. I really appreciate when Ron sets his camera onto the trash can by the Casey's piano player & does whatever he needs to do, I'm sure either eat, have a drink, reply to texts/emails, etc.

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
On the stream last week that he was on with Jenna, he mentioned he doesn't really have a full-time job at this time. Something about only going down to one day a week. But not sure about what he does; it was mentioned in the past about investing money kinda job.
So, he has more time on his hands while he looks for something else.
My sister does the same job he did, it's not hard to do quite well if you stay responsive to your clients needs and stay on top of your certifications. The more states you're able to work in the better, particularly with all the well off snow bird types in FL.
Sounds like either his company was absorbed by another and he lost his contracts or something else is up. He's out golfing? Doesn't seem to be a health issue then.

Ron said they did Mother's Day for his wife on Saturday, and then Shelly and the kids were with her mom on Sunday. He said they aren't necessarily tied to specific dates for celebrating holidays, which I don't think is unusual for the kinds of jobs they've always had (Ron working overseas when he was deployed for the military and then again when he was painting ships, and Shelly working 12 hour shifts as a pipefitter). And though I don't get the creeper vibe from Ron, he does have a big personality (to put it mildly), and I could see where celebrating Mother's Day for Shelly's mom when he's out of town might be best for everyone.
I get the concept of celebrating another day but he is never with his family. It's hard to celebrate if you are live every day without them LOL. I feel bad for all the kids. No job is worth not seeing your kids 99% of the time. In that respect I have kudos for Jenna who if she is live every day she isn't hurting anyone. We will see in our lifetime support groups for the children of vloggers and streamers

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
I watched the intro to the ride as filmed and put on youtube by Disney. There are parts of the ride I like a lot, but one section I feel like they destroyed: the peaceful little part at the top just as the ride is starting. It used to have all the birdhouses and the view. Now it's a very harsh yell by the alligator? They could have left it as it was.

So it’s Gay Days this weekend at MK and Epcot. Wonder if this is why Josh is doing a double dip today? No way he’s doing a Super Fabulous Stream in those parks.
Oh yep. He’s done that in the past where he just happens to not stream on those days. This is why he’s such a scumbag. MK is his favorite place in the whole World but just this weekend without any Christmas stuff, etc, at the deluxe resorts, yeah why not visit them for “something different”. Joke

• Heart

ashden91

I hope that you reported this and how he harasses CMs b/c he thinks he's way more important than he truly is. There is no reason for him to act the way he does, but here we are. The more people that report him to GS/Management, he may finally get what's coming to him from the big Dis.
I didn't even think to report. I wonder if I probably still could though.