Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jas5q

Kinda freaking out over that OG epcot song show on SSE. Amazing.

(Not sure what's happening on the stream because I keep leaving & coming back later due to being bored)

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Well, if not Tank, and not Bumblebee (transformers) then there's only one solution,

from the Transformer wiki:
Brawl is an amazingly cute tank that transforms into an amazingly cute sentient machine of mass destruction.

When you have kids and you get pets, the kids are going to call them whatever they want. Doesn't matter what you call it.

Last edited:
  • Haha

sassysloth

So last night Josh park hopped, all I saw was the camera too close to his big fat face at epcot while he proceeded to stuff his face with food and yap at the same time, many camera interruptions (we'll be right back.....), and then him riding the skyliner and getting other riders in his car on camera. He then went to DHS and walked around, I turned it off at that point.

• Sick
  • Sad

ThePhantom

Last edited:

PoorKid

VIP Member
They should get a new puppy for her before Chloe dies so she has another dog to still focus on. It might cushion that blow a bit.

Blake W

Actually it’s good that he goes on the Peoplmover because he finally shuts up for a few minutes.
A few minutes of quiet would have been lovely but the peoplemover is stuck and he may get evacuated off. He’s still pushing this tech premier. This needs to stop. If people were really interested in that channel he wouldn’t have to push so hard.

Or could this be a competitive swipe at Jenna and Dale’s channel 🤔.

Attachments

Last edited:

Blake W

Don't forget the ads for his own side hustle passing people's names on to real estate companies and his old computer channel. His other "jobs." Have we ever heard the ways he and his wife have adjusted their spending so they're not continually going over budget?
And someone in the chat mentioned about putting the funds he receives on his taxes when he files.
Now normally one of 3 things would have happened:

MMara2 would have deleted the comment
Josh would have ripped them a new one
Josh would have told them they were rude then allowed his puppets to demean them for the remainder of the stream.

But not tonight. Josh went on to tell the person how his “real CPA” makes sure everything is accounted for. No smart remarks. 🫢

Guess Steph’s herbs were at a good level.

• Haha
  • Haha

Nate's Top Button

VIP Member
Part of me also wonders, knowing how Jenna's been wanting a child why they have never gone down the surrogacy route, or hell even adopted a child.
I'm not going to get into the politics of this. I have definite thoughts, but will keep them to myself.

I struggled with fertility issues when trying to conceive our first-born. We were 1 month away from IVF when I finally got pregnant after 10 months of medical "help". My husband and I discussed adoption many times. I didn't care if I gave birth to a child, I just wanted to be a mom. I, too, have wondered why Jenna and Dale made their choices. (Part of me also wonders if Jenna is mature enough to parent a child.)

YesNow

VIP Member
Just tuned in to Josh and Jenna about to eat a giant slice of cake. However, Lag happened and I don't think Josh will be enjoying his half.

• Haha