Replica Designer Items

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've read a lot about people having trouble at customs and having to pay customs fees. Is that a common problem and something I should be worried about?
Yes, it definitely can be. Some people choose to split parcels into smaller ones to try and reduce this. There's more advice and how people do it on reddit. It's why I like the agent - because without it the ordering & calculating shipping gets too complex.

Reactions: 2
What have you bought from there? Have you had any problems with shipping or quality? Just trying to get a good picture before I order anything.
Have you ordered from here yourself? Any good?
Yep, I have a LV pochette metis and an LV scarf. My friends/cousins have bought LV neverfulls, LV/Chanel/Gucci wallets, Gucci soho disco, Gucci belts and random bits of Tiffany jewellery. The quality is fine, definitely depends how much you pay. There are sometimes discrepancies with stitching or the patterns but nothing that noticeable unless you really look at it! Postage is fine just takes ages.

I am really anal and look at ALL the reviews first and at the measurements listed to make sure it’s as close to the real thing as possible.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Make an event of it by booking a trip to New York and get down to Chinatown. Replica heaven and easy to barter too. Haven't been for over 15 years but still using my fake Gucci bag.

Yep, I have a LV pochette metis and an LV scarf. My friends/cousins have bought LV neverfulls, LV/Chanel/Gucci wallets, Gucci soho disco, Gucci belts and random bits of Tiffany jewellery. The quality is fine, definitely depends how much you pay. There are sometimes discrepancies with stitching or the patterns but nothing that noticeable unless you really look at it! Postage is fine just takes ages.

I am really anal and look at ALL the reviews first and at the measurements listed to make sure it’s as close to the real thing as possible.
this is so eyeopening!! I do treat myself to designer bags and investment prices but I feel
shook reading this 😂
I guess it’s hard to get your head around the fakes being authentic and not the type you see on a beach in Greece 😂

Reactions: 1
Please consider buying a second hand designer bag rather than a replica. Plenty of reliable re-sale sites that verify products out there.

As a previous poster mentioned, fake designer goods are heavily linked to child labour, child abuse and sex trafficking. Plus, you run the very real risk of being scammed.

I don’t personally understand being so desperate for a designer bag etc that you’d be happy with a fake one, but I hope people at least think twice before buying them.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I should say, I do also own a real Mulberry Bayswater bag and purse, an Aspinal bag I use for work and Longchamp totes/holdalls (not sure if they are classed as designer or not but they aren’t cheap!). I do appreciate quality and will spend the money if I know I’m going to use it a lot. When I bought the pochette metis I was after a crossbody bag and thought I could either spend £50 on one from the high street or £50 on a fake so I went with the fake 🤷🏻‍♀️

Also I’m rubbish with scarves and jewellery and just lose/break them so I don’t want to spend hundreds and just get fakes 😅

Edited to add that I am aware of how unethical the fake goods market is and I do feel very hypocritical owning fakes since I am so very against buying things from Boohoo/PLT etc. It’s definitely something to consider when buying 😬

Reactions: 6
I went to China a few years ago and the market over there for fake designer stuff is crazy! Underground shopping “malls” like Aladins cave are in most major cities. Most of the bags and belts are real leather and amazing quality.
If you’re ever in China, give the markets a visit. Even if you’re not buying anything, it’s interesting to see how they operate.

I also second DHGate to order from online. Most of it comes from China so you’ll get good quality.

However after doing my research of fake goods I will never buy again. I agree with @Lanavalentine.
Buying fake isn’t moral or sustainable at all. Or even legal. Definitely do your research and if you’re desperate for an item, just save up.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I have an LV Pochette Metis and a YSL Niki from TS Linda via repladies on Reddit. They’re legit *amazing*, 1:1 copies made of lovely materials and crafted exactly like the originals down to the last detail. I went into YSL and compared my bag and you’d never know.

it can be a bit daunting doing your first purchase through repladies but make sure you read all the instructions and info and it works :)

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
If you’re after clothes/swimwear inspired edition on insta is very good. There’s a few boutiques that can also source replica items but I haven’t used them myself ..

There are fake bags and replica bags (same goes for shoes and furniture). Fake times are exactly that ...faked to look like the real item ..badly faked or well faked.

Replica items fall into fake copies and some are technically allowed as they replicate a designer item without being an identical copy. For example there is a brand that does Hermes Birkin style think its called Teddy something? Can’t recall name - real good quality leather (Emma Anders on YouTube compared her replica Birkin with her real Birkin she bought a year or so later -great channel by the way).

I totally get wanting a dream bag but believe me it’s not worth spending money on fake or replica. They just aren’t the same and ultimately you know it’s not the real deal. Seriously set yourselves an account up for saving towards your dream bag and save pennies of you have to. The real luxe experience is going to a store (Eg New Bond Street in London) or whatever the equivalent is in your city and going with a friend or loved one, dressed up or whatever way that makes you feel glam! Shop for you bag enjoy the experience and go for lunch somewhere nice and not necessarily expensive. Tip don’t waste money on small leather goods! Wallets card cases etc out that all towards your dream bag! Been there done that and made mistakes! Even with real designer bags and preloved are great at designer handbag exchange or handbag clinic.

Reactions: 11
:D Hello

Creating this thread from the discussion on the Molly Mae thread. Just looking for experiences from people who have used repladies on Reddit to find a good replica or similar websites. I have my eye on a few and I've read a lot of reviews but I thought I would start a discussion here for advice and to show off purchases. Also help on how to navigate Reddit as it is quite confusing to a newbie!
Aside from being illegal, this is immoral. I don't know why this thread is allowed.

There are fake bags and replica bags (same goes for shoes and furniture). Fake times are exactly that ...faked to look like the real item ..badly faked or well faked.

Replica items fall into fake copies and some are technically allowed as they replicate a designer item without being an identical copy. For example there is a brand that does Hermes Birkin style think its called Teddy something? Can’t recall name - real good quality leather (Emma Anders on YouTube compared her replica Birkin with her real Birkin she bought a year or so later -great channel by the way).

I totally get wanting a dream bag but believe me it’s not worth spending money on fake or replica. They just aren’t the same and ultimately you know it’s not the real deal. Seriously set yourselves an account up for saving towards your dream bag and save pennies of you have to. The real luxe experience is going to a store (Eg New Bond Street in London) or whatever the equivalent is in your city and going with a friend or loved one, dressed up or whatever way that makes you feel glam! Shop for you bag enjoy the experience and go for lunch somewhere nice and not necessarily expensive. Tip don’t waste money on small leather goods! Wallets card cases etc out that all towards your dream bag! Been there done that and made mistakes! Even with real designer bags and preloved are great at designer handbag exchange or handbag clinic.
It's Teddy Blake and they blatantly rip off Hermes. It's disgusting.

Hmm. I don't condone buying replica designer pieces. The people who sell or make them are often linked to drugs/child trafficking/terrorism. It is very dodgy. You are essentially funding organised crime.

Agreed. This thread needs to be shut down ASAP.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
I know someone who has a few classic replicas. If you style it right no one will know. The only issue is getting them through customs atm it is hard due to covid-19 they are being a lot stricter .

Aside from being illegal, this is immoral. I don't know why this thread is allowed.

It's Teddy Blake and they blatantly rip off Hermes. It's disgusting.

Agreed. This thread needs to be shut down ASAP.
I actually think the thread should be kept up - I started reading this on the Molly mae thread, obvs felt sad that I’ve spent many a £££ on legit designer, then read here and realised that actually it’s all not what it seems.

So I do think it’s good to have this here and point out why these things are illegal and immoral if you catch my drift.
I had no idea m!

Reactions: 10
I actually think the thread should be kept up - I started reading this on the Molly mae thread, obvs felt sad that I’ve spent many a £££ on legit designer, then read here and realised that actually it’s all not what it seems.

So I do think it’s good to have this here and point out why these things are illegal and immoral if you catch my drift.
I had no idea m!
Can you fill me in on what was said on the Molly May thread please?

I use an app called Vova - has loads of replica bags, jewellery etc at a range of prices. There are reviews which is really handy to see what others think before you buy. Things might take about a month to come as most come from China I think. I’ve taken a screenshot so you can see what it looks like from the App Store because there are a few!!

View attachment 361369
I’ve used VOVA, I ordered some McQueens and they were exactly like the picture, I would recommend looking at items with lots of reviews, especially ones with pictures. It did take a LONG time to come but bear in mind with COVID etc, things take longer anyway.

Also look on eBay, I have a pair of balenciagas (paid £60) and a pair of yeezys (around £30), and to me they’re a very good fake, just look at feedback to see what’s been said

Ok didn’t realise this would cause such a backlash. I will ask for it to be deleted

As I said I was very naive to the trade.

Can you fill me in on what was said on the Molly May thread please?
people were just discussing if her new Chanel bag was real and went into the discussion of reps etc
Ok didn’t realise this would cause such a backlash. I will ask for it to be deleted

As I said I was very naive to the trade.
I don’t think it should be deleted. I’m intrigued by it but truthfully I wouldn’t buy reps.
I treated myself to some balenciaga triple S As my ‘to me’ Xmas present as I’ve lusted after them for so long.
To me it feels so good knowing I saved and waited and splurged on them - i feel fancy AF knowing I have balenciaga on my feet 🤣 but each to their own.

Reactions: 11
I get why many people think replicas or fakes are unethical. But unfortunately, near enough every single thing we consume is unethical in some way or another (especially in the fashion sector) so I’m not sure why people focus specifically on reps. I have no idea of the conditions of the factories that I’ve bought from but I also have no clue where my pyjamas, bed sheets, Nike trainers or H&M coat were made either. Near enough every single fashion brand has had a scandal about its factory conditions, working conditions, safety hazards, animal cruelty, and so on. Please see Nike scandal on child labour, Boohoo for underpaid workers as examples.

I know people will say this is not the only reason why they’re ~unethical for reasons such as copyright, illegality and ‘pretending to be something you’re not’

Reactions: 23
I get why many people think replicas or fakes are unethical. But unfortunately, near enough every single thing we consume is unethical in some way or another (especially in the fashion sector) so I’m not sure why people focus specifically on reps. I have no idea of the conditions of the factories that I’ve bought from but I also have no clue where my pyjamas, bed sheets, Nike trainers or H&M coat were made either. Near enough every single fashion brand has had a scandal about its factory conditions, working conditions, safety hazards, animal cruelty, and so on. Please see Nike scandal on child labour, Boohoo for underpaid workers as examples.

I know people will say this is not the only reason why they’re ~unethical for reasons such as copyright, illegality and ‘pretending to be something you’re not’
You forgot they fund terrorism and trafficking. 🥰

Unless someone presents properly, we all know it's fake. Carrying Chanel is more than just buying a fake bag to impress people you don't know, real Chanel has an attitude that is perceptible. Carrying a fake subjects one to judgement too. This is an intriguing thread.

• Haha
Reactions: 14