Replica Designer Items

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
:D Hello

Creating this thread from the discussion on the Molly Mae thread. Just looking for experiences from people who have used repladies on Reddit to find a good replica or similar websites. I have my eye on a few and I've read a lot of reviews but I thought I would start a discussion here for advice and to show off purchases. Also help on how to navigate Reddit as it is quite confusing to a newbie!

Reactions: 8
Also help on how to navigate Reddit as it is quite confusing to a newbie!
Posting in this thread just for advice on this. I sometimes feel like the most stupid person online for not understanding Reddit but I just don’t get it. There seems to be loads of different replies you have to click on for different discussions on the same thread topic but clicking on one brings up another collection of different replies.. 🧐

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Posting in this thread just for advice on this. I sometimes feel like the most stupid person online for not understanding Reddit but I just don’t get it. There seems to be loads of different replies you have to click on for different discussions on the same thread topic but clicking on one brings up another collection of different replies.. 🧐
I'm not a technophobe by any means and I'm pretty good on a computer but it just baffles me. I've managed to message some sellers etc so I think I'm doing ok so far though

Reactions: 4
I’m desperate for an LV Neverfull but could never afford one, does anyone know somewhere legit I can get a good replica?

Reactions: 2
Hmm. I don't condone buying replica designer pieces. The people who sell or make them are often linked to drugs/child trafficking/terrorism. It is very dodgy. You are essentially funding organised crime.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I’m desperate for an LV Neverfull but could never afford one, does anyone know somewhere legit I can get a good replica?
This is the website I found on the repladies Reddit trusted sellers list. There are some lovely Louis reps on there.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
it’s not too different from tattle!!!! There’s just 10x the amount of information on there so very overwhelming if you’re new, you can search for topics (known as subreddits) and follow them like you’d watch a thread on tattle, inside the subreddit will be posts based on that topic so if you’ve followed the subreddit for a TV show for example there will be 100s of posts inside that subreddit discussing the tv show, normally people will ask questions like “what did you think of season 4” or “does anyone agree with (unpopular opinion” etc etc so similar to tattle but instead of there just being one thread about one topic eg. The Molly Mae thread where we all discuss anything and everything about her in the thread, there are loads of things inside one subreddit. So if it was a subreddit about Molly Mae there might be 100s of posts about different topics, asking opinions on her PLT range, discussing her love island season etc, but you can easily search for specific things inside the subreddit if you’re looking for a particular topic. People can like or dislike a comment so the top comment is normally the most popular one and comments aren’t shown in chronological order, meaning if there’s a comment that people don’t agree with it can be downvoted and taken off the post. Once someone’s posted a reply you can then reply to that post (very similar to how you quote someone’s post on tattle) and start a conversation with that person and others can join in, or you can just create a new comment which will be completely separate. Most subreddits will have rules and guidelines you need to follow (just like tattle) based on what you can and can’t post and how to use that particular subreddit, it will probably be pinned at the top of the post. The subreddits and have moderators etc like tattle, there’s so so so many subreddits on there but once you’re in one that you’re interested in it’s pretty easy to navigate!!! Hope this helps a little bit and hasn’t made it more complicated

but in terms of the replica subreddit I’ll agree that looks confusing to navigate as I’ve never used it to buy a bag but I’d suggest reading the FAQs and newbie guide (as I did earlier) to get a better idea of it instead of just reading the posts straight away

Reactions: 3
I've been on /r/RepLadies quite a bit. I've never ordered from a trusted seller through any sort of chat, but I have ordered from Taobao through an agent - I use Basetao. It was really easy and both my parcels got through this year!

Reactions: 1
I've been on /r/RepLadies quite a bit. I've never ordered from a trusted seller through any sort of chat, but I have ordered from Taobao through an agent - I use Basetao. It was really easy and both my parcels got through this year!
I've read a lot about people having trouble at customs and having to pay customs fees. Is that a common problem and something I should be worried about?

it’s not too different from tattle!!!! There’s just 10x the amount of information on there so very overwhelming if you’re new, you can search for topics (known as subreddits) and follow them like you’d watch a thread on tattle, inside the subreddit will be posts based on that topic so if you’ve followed the subreddit for a TV show for example there will be 100s of posts inside that subreddit discussing the tv show, normally people will ask questions like “what did you think of season 4” or “does anyone agree with (unpopular opinion” etc etc so similar to tattle but instead of there just being one thread about one topic eg. The Molly Mae thread where we all discuss anything and everything about her in the thread, there are loads of things inside one subreddit. So if it was a subreddit about Molly Mae there might be 100s of posts about different topics, asking opinions on her PLT range, discussing her love island season etc, but you can easily search for specific things inside the subreddit if you’re looking for a particular topic. People can like or dislike a comment so the top comment is normally the most popular one and comments aren’t shown in chronological order, meaning if there’s a comment that people don’t agree with it can be downvoted and taken off the post. Once someone’s posted a reply you can then reply to that post (very similar to how you quote someone’s post on tattle) and start a conversation with that person and others can join in, or you can just create a new comment which will be completely separate. Most subreddits will have rules and guidelines you need to follow (just like tattle) based on what you can and can’t post and how to use that particular subreddit, it will probably be pinned at the top of the post. The subreddits and have moderators etc like tattle, there’s so so so many subreddits on there but once you’re in one that you’re interested in it’s pretty easy to navigate!!! Hope this helps a little bit and hasn’t made it more complicated

but in terms of the replica subreddit I’ll agree that looks confusing to navigate as I’ve never used it to buy a bag but I’d suggest reading the FAQs and newbie guide (as I did earlier) to get a better idea of it instead of just reading the posts straight away
That is very helpful thank you!

I use an app called Vova - has loads of replica bags, jewellery etc at a range of prices. There are reviews which is really handy to see what others think before you buy. Things might take about a month to come as most come from China I think. I’ve taken a screenshot so you can see what it looks like from the App Store because there are a few!!

0D062295-F4C8-4BC9-A8D9-2933F438975C.png

I use an app called Vova - has loads of replica bags, jewellery etc at a range of prices. There are reviews which is really handy to see what others think before you buy. Things might take about a month to come as most come from China I think. I’ve taken a screenshot so you can see what it looks like from the App Store because there are a few!!

View attachment 361369
What have you bought from there? Have you had any problems with shipping or quality? Just trying to get a good picture before I order anything.

Thanks for starting this thread. I am very intrigued by the jewellery fakes and had no idea these kind of things existed!

I never thought I’d consider buying dupes but £30k for a bracelet is never going to be achievable for me.. now to see if I ever dare to order from one of these sellers 😂

View attachment 361369
Have you ordered from here yourself? Any good?

Thanks for starting this thread. I am very intrigued by the jewellery fakes and had no idea these kind of things existed!

I never thought I’d consider buying dupes but £30k for a bracelet is never going to be achievable for me.. now to see if I ever dare to order from one of these sellers 😂
Most of this stuff would never be attainable for me either. I never knew there was such a huge market for fakes (beyond Camden Market and scams) so it's an eye opener! There are so many good reviews I'm thinking I should. But even £160 is a lot to lose to a scammer.

Reactions: 3
Most of this stuff would never be attainable for me either. I never knew there was such a huge market for fakes (beyond Camden Market and scams) so it's an eye opener! There are so many good reviews I'm thinking I should. But even £160 is a lot to lose to a scammer.
Yeah that's the only thing. There is a lot of straight up scams or just really bad quality ones so £160 is definitely a lot to lose! You really do have to be very careful, do your research. I had a look but they were still like £300-400 so I still won't buy any.