Rendall Tyga Coleby - @tfrtc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh goodness! I’m expecting my first at 32, it’s not been easy so far so hoping I have a two hour labour!! She looks amazing!! Although she’s so young I think she will be a great mum!
Good luck

Reactions: 1
That half Man Maddie makes me so angry, used Claire and the Colebys for free holidays, money and free expensive gifts, now when Claire died she doesn't even bother with Rendall, didn't even wish her congratulations on her story's etc, she's a dirty looking smelly witch can't stand her using people!! But don't personally like Rendall myself she's a spoilt fake witch but that Maddie gets on my nerves
What’s Maddie @.

beckyhomesweethome is another one who was all lovey dovey with Claire and rendall and then the moment she died she didn’t care about that family anymore

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
beckyhomesweethome is another one who was all lovey dovey with Claire and rendall and then the moment she died she didn’t care about that family anymore
Evil witch that one , the daughter brookblessher put on SM about Claire's death before officially announced , also filmed the flowers at the funeral vile pair.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Evil witch that one , the daughter brookblessher put on SM about Claire's death before officially announced , also filmed the flowers at the funeral vile pair.
I don’t even think that Brooke and rendall are friends again it was so disrespectful the way they acted at Claire’s funeral

Reactions: 8
She's a right one! Don't do anything unless it benefits her, vile woman

Reactions: 12
It really annoys me the women you get bragging about how fast their labours were like its something to be proud about? I've got more admiration for those who go through long tough labours. Mine was 42 hours 🥴

Reactions: 13
I think now that she has the baby she will realise it’s not all fun and games and can be hard work it will definitely force her to grow up abit

Reactions: 8
It really annoys me the women you get bragging about how fast their labours were like its something to be proud about? I've got more admiration for those who go through long tough labours. Mine was 42 hours 🥴
Anybody that’s been through labour should definitely be proud about it! Just because it’s quicker doesn’t mean it’s less traumatic.

Reactions: 33
The photos she posted today are beautiful but I just can’t really get my head round the fact she’s a mum now; maybe it’s because we never really saw a huge belly but also just because she looks sooo young in the pictures, it’s literally a child holding a child so it’s weird to me haha. I think she just looks younger than she actually is, almost feels like seeing a 14 year old girl hold their new sibling 😅

Reactions: 10
The photos she posted today are beautiful but I just can’t really get my head round the fact she’s a mum now; maybe it’s because we never really saw a huge belly but also just because she looks sooo young in the pictures, it’s literally a child holding a child so it’s weird to me haha. I think she just looks younger than she actually is, almost feels like seeing a 14 year old girl hold their new sibling 😅
I think especially without the fillers and overly edited photos and heavy makeup she now looks her age to me she looks better without all that

I think especially without the fillers and overly edited photos and heavy makeup she now looks her age to me she looks better without all that
She definitely looks a lot better, completely agree, she’s really naturally stunning. Just looks a bit younger imo, which will be a blessing in future I suppose 😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.