Rendall Tyga Coleby - @tfrtc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s not a Traveller. The money from the Coleby family comes from her fathers jewellers. She is married to a traveller. This was all clarified on previous posts/threads.

I know a few people who’s grandparents were travellers but they don’t class themselves as travellers necessarily? She could have relations down the line of travellers, but the way she was raised with her parents in a typical non travelling family way, she therefore won’t class herself as a member of the community (before marrying). I know she also left school very young around 14/15 which I believe is quite common in travelling families? Not sure though.
Yes she was home schooled 🙈🙈 she didn't like it but she comes from a wealthy Family so I assume she would be well off weather she left school or not, the thing with Travellers as I am one is once your related too any Travellers or specially Grandparents you would deffintly no as it's in our blood lol, she would of confirmed if she was anything too do with Travellers when everyone was asking her anyway🙈🙈

Woah woah aside from the whole traveller thing, can someone get Rendall some REAL FOOD?! Why the F is she eating McDonald’s French fries shoved into an egg McMuffin and pancakes. Wtf girl you need protein you’re pregnant! eat some grilled chicken and real vegetables D: Luke get your lazy ass out of people’s windows and ladders and grill some meat!!

Reactions: 4
That’s not true at all where did you get this information from or did you just pull it out of your imagination. Coleby is not a travelers name 🙃
mickey Coleby used to throw great parties on his land many many years ago .....I can just about remember them 🤪 Everyone knew him , he was such a character !

mickey Coleby used to throw great parties on his land many many years ago .....I can just about remember them 🤪 Everyone knew him , he was such a character !
That doesn’t make him a traveller if that was true with wouldn’t she have confirmed it. And again speaking as somebody who knows there are only certain last names that travelers have and Coleby is not a travelers name .

Reactions: 2
That doesn’t make him a traveller if that was true with wouldn’t she have confirmed it. And again speaking as somebody who knows there are only certain last names that travelers have and Coleby is not a travelers name .
Do all travellers have the same names then? Not a dig a genuine question all of the ones I know have like two different surnames but just assumed that was because they’re Irish and they were common Irish names

Do all travellers have the same names then? Not a dig a genuine question all of the ones I know have like two different surnames but just assumed that was because they’re Irish and they were common Irish names
Don’t know if I worded that right lol but meant do the all share the same common surnames that are traveller names?

Reactions: 2
Usually don’t have anything bad to say about Rendall but I hate it when influencers name and shame small businesses because they weren’t treated like celebrities. If you’re not happy with the service why not just mention it in the store then? Resolve it in the nail salon? Instead of announcing it to 500,000 people, when the owners of that nail shop probably are financially dependent on their customers at their shop, and if they loose customers may struggle financially. Obviously it seems the lady was rude apparently who did her nails, but needing to slander the business to her half a million followers..

EDIT: and now her followers are commenting on the businesses page, and this fake account? Surely not her behind it?!

Attachments

Reactions: 3
just had a google of his name and that Funeral procession was something else huh ! Never seen so many cars behind The large amount of horses and carriage

Usually don’t have anything bad to say about Rendall but I hate it when influencers name and shame small businesses because they weren’t treated like celebrities. If you’re not happy with the service why not just mention it in the store then? Resolve it in the nail salon? Instead of announcing it to 500,000 people, when the owners of that nail shop probably are financially dependent on their customers at their shop, and if they loose customers may struggle financially. Obviously it seems the lady was rude apparently who did her nails, but needing to slander the business to her half a million followers..

EDIT: and now her followers are commenting on the businesses page, and this fake account? Surely not her behind it?!
Usually I don’t think anything of it if they was rude you have the right to leave a bad review imo but when her “fans/followers” do that it’s disgusting

Usually I don’t think anything of it if they was rude you have the right to leave a bad review imo but when her “fans/followers” do that it’s disgusting
Yeah I agree, fair enough leave a bad review, but she’s posted about 8 stories now, she’s basically directing hate to them from her followers- she can’t of expected that not to happen either

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Not gonna lie in my area If you look like a gypsy or if your black carribean they ask you to pay first rude I know but apparently they say they have there nails done go cash point and don’t return everyone should just pay 1st or after it’s discrimination at its finest it’s sad that ppl have perceptions on what ppl look like race / nationality

• Wow
Reactions: 14
To be fair my friend owns a salon near Basingstoke and she has often have traveller women some in groups have treatments then just leave and laugh at them and she can't do anything about it and the police didn't ever investigate so I understand wanting people to pay before if they have been treated this way but it speaks volumes they take cash only cus they are probably laundering money 😂

Reactions: 14
Its not even the fact shes posted it on her social media.. thats her right to do so.. its the hundreds of comments from others on the shops page.

Reactions: 5
Its not even the fact shes posted it on her social media.. thats her right to do so.. its the hundreds of comments from others on the shops page.
Which from posting on her story to 500,000 people she knows was going to happen. That’s what isn’t right and very unfair for them to receive this level of hate.

Reactions: 3
That doesn’t make him a traveller if that was true with wouldn’t she have confirmed it. And again speaking as somebody who knows there are only certain last names
just had a google of his name and that Funeral procession was something else huh ! Never seen so many cars behind The large amount of horses and carriage
yes it was unbelievable , quite the send off ! 😌

I think a lot of travellers are tarred with the same brush, we have some traveller men come round and collect scrap. Every single time they knock the front door and ask permission to take it, they’ve helped my dad move lots of stuff in the garden. They even sit and have a cup of tea with my parents. They are truly very nice people. But some are not, Rendall must understand how she looks, she does look like a traveller girl. The Chinese nails shops can be very aggressive and rude, but to leave a negative review for somewhere you’ve never been is totally out of order and Rendall needs to address that’s unacceptable

Reactions: 11
Just seen her story, she should have complained to someone else besides the lady who did her nails, in the shop (like a manager or something)

Or left a review online. There was no need for her to blast the shop, knowing her followers would attack the page

also I can only presume she’s eating like tit because she never cooked at home and I doubt her husband knows how to cook anything

Which from posting on her story to 500,000 people she knows was going to happen. That’s what isn’t right and very unfair for them to receive this level of hate.
If the company has to close due to what rendalls done, they could possibly sue her for defamation, we’ve only heard rendalls side of the story so you can never be too sure on what actually happened, and with her knowing that her followers will do this it can be classed as intentional. I could possibly be wrong in saying this but to 99% of my knowledge I understand that this is a possibility if the business was to then go bust due to rendalls public posting of a brand she was not asked to work with and instead chose to go to.

Wow just read the whole lot of nail salon gate and I feel really bad for the owner. Agreed if certain community keep running away without paying you I’d be pissed, but omg at them cutting off Rendall’s nails to little stubs YIKES.. also don’t think she should be going about town driving alone etc mid pregnancy. If Luke is free to drive to her to drop off cash he should’ve gone with her in the first place 🤔 idk tho what y’all think?

Damn just thought about it again and it’s really sad how she’s just going out alone while pregnant. Get some girl friends Rendall. Makes me cringe :/

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 1
If someone cut my nails down like that I would be doing alot more than posting it on instagram 😂 that is for sure. Its discrimination against her for looking like a traveller, Rendals pregnant i can't see her getting irate. That is an absolute piss take i really dont blame her.

Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.