Rendall Tyga Coleby - @tfrtc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rendall is a really nice Girl but the ads are terrible, a lot of scams and a lot of vulnerable people out there falling for them! I feel she is unhappy, you never see her post much about her Husband, I feel she married into a Traveller Marriage to you, I myself am a Traveller and being with a Traveller Man is so difficult, no going out by yourself, no going out with your Friends too have a drink, very strict with most Traveller Men, you need to act a proper Housewife, I'm surprised he even still lets her keep being an Influencer😢😢 I can't see it lastly unfortunately, the Girl has jumped into something that can be very difficult compared too her Family's upbringing x
I know girls who have married into the traveller community and its certainly very different. We have a traveller site in the town i live in so we all grew up with them so i suppose they sort of knew what they were signing up for but it is very different and take some serious adjusting.

Reactions: 3
Is she a traveler or her husband? as the house looks like it’s in the back of a caravan site ? :) just curious x
I really like her x
their wedding said it all

Rendall is a really nice Girl but the ads are terrible, a lot of scams and a lot of vulnerable people out there falling for them! I feel she is unhappy, you never see her post much about her Husband, I feel she married into a Traveller Marriage to you, I myself am a Traveller and being with a Traveller Man is so difficult, no going out by yourself, no going out with your Friends too have a drink, very strict with most Traveller Men, you need to act a proper Housewife, I'm surprised he even still lets her keep being an Influencer😢😢 I can't see it lastly unfortunately, the Girl has jumped into something that can be very difficult compared too her Family's upbringing x
forgive my ignorance, but are non travellers allowed to marry travelers? I always thought they had to have arranged marriages.

Reactions: 1
their wedding said it all

forgive my ignorance, but are non travellers allowed to marry travelers? I always thought they had to have arranged marriages.
No they can Marry who they want, Traveller or Non Traveller, I am with a Non Traveller, yes you will get Families that are very strict and may not want you with a Non Traveller but it's getting more common now x

Reactions: 4
I also found this strange.. her and Maddie haven't been following each other since BEFORE her wedding???! But Maddie was a bridesmaid and tagged in photos she posted. I've followed her for years and her only friends have ever seemed to be Maddie and a girl called Stevie, and now she doesn't follow either of them.
I don't think she and Stevie are friends anymore the three of them were proper close and surely she would of been a bridesmaid at her wedding or at least attending ?

Reactions: 5
I don't think she and Stevie are friends anymore the three of them were proper close and surely she would of been a bridesmaid at her wedding or at least attending ?
Yeah I agree, i wonder what happened. Maddie and Stevie still follow each other, but neither of them follow Rendall and she doesn't follow them!
I think Maddie is amazing looking, I love her hair and skin.

Reactions: 1
Yeah I agree, i wonder what happened. Maddie and Stevie still follow each other, but neither of them follow Rendall and she doesn't follow them!
I think Maddie is amazing looking, I love her hair and skin.
Do you think? I think she looks like a man🤐

Reactions: 6
Do you think? I think she looks like a man🤐
Agree, I didn’t know who she was until this thread. I think it’s the dark eyebrows and dark lashes there’s no light to her face. But then it could just be the fact she looks like she’s taking pictures with an iPhone 5.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I wonder if she really does get questions asking how she grew her Instagram or it's just for the sake of the ADs?

Been reading this thread for a minute now but have followed Rendall and her mom on insta for a good 5+ years. First off, Rendall you are SO stunning naturally, you don’t need any makeup or fillers etc. seriously god blessed you with your features so don’t mess too much with them. Second, regarding Maddie, she could look really pretty if she stopped with the extreme features dark eyebrows lip fillers etc, it does make her look more masculine. Finally, rendall you need to toss your hairstylist Gina Thompson to the dustbin, She is like bffs with Rendall’s ex arch nemesis Sophia Loren Rust. This girl Sophia used to be part of the three amigos (Rendall, Maddie, Stevie) except it went super south. Sophia Rust still gets her hair done by Gina and I distinctly remember her chatting so much negatively about Rendall on her Instagram live a while back. Lastly, Rendall you need to BOSS UP girl. Stop product shilling other peoples product. Your website and jackets were a good start but you need to build your own brand. All the girls in LA in America are doing it so why not you? Either start an affordable jewelry line butterfly themed with your dad and sell it online or start selling mink lashes. You know buy from Ali Baba and sell it on rinse repeat with pretty branding-Rendall themed. You need a better management company because you cannot keep showing us these FOREX SCAMS! Girl come on I’m rooting for you!!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Has anyone ever seen Rendall irl? I think she’s stunning just wondered if she looks the same in person
Also am I the only person who loves her voices I think it’s really soothing 🤣

Been reading this thread for a minute now but have followed Rendall and her mom on insta for a good 5+ years. First off, Rendall you are SO stunning naturally, you don’t need any makeup or fillers etc. seriously god blessed you with your features so don’t mess too much with them. Second, regarding Maddie, she could look really pretty if she stopped with the extreme features dark eyebrows lip fillers etc, it does make her look more masculine. Finally, rendall you need to toss your hairstylist Gina Thompson to the dustbin, She is like bffs with Rendall’s ex arch nemesis Sophia Loren Rust. This girl Sophia used to be part of the three amigos (Rendall, Maddie, Stevie) except it went super south. Sophia Rust still gets her hair done by Gina and I distinctly remember her chatting so much negatively about Rendall on her Instagram live a while back. Lastly, Rendall you need to BOSS UP girl. Stop product shilling other peoples product. Your website and jackets were a good start but you need to build your own brand. All the girls in LA in America are doing it so why not you? Either start an affordable jewelry line butterfly themed with your dad and sell it online or start selling mink lashes. You know buy from Ali Baba and sell it on rinse repeat with pretty branding-Rendall themed. You need a better management company because you cannot keep showing us these FOREX SCAMS! Girl come on I’m rooting for you!!
why put this on here and not just message her?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She don’t read all her messages plus I’m not tryna get blocked for telling her I sense snakes in her friend group! I’m just stating observations as I have been a genuine follower of this girl for years. I’m the same age group as her and I’m actually shocked that she don’t have better friends around her. She needs independent strong women to show her that she needs to use her following and build a brand and dump the snakes around her. I’ve never gotten good vibes from Maddie or Stevie either. When I go to Claire’s page and see their comments “keep fighting we’ll always be here for you” it makes me CRINGE. Like where are you now? Going out and about completely different lives unrelatable to Rendall anymore as they can’t USE her to drive them to raves around the UK no more in Rendalls sparkling Mercedes. Maddie and her stupid fiat circle looking console crap thing. Users the lot of them, Rendall if you reading this toss em, buy and brand stuff from Ali Baba I’ll support you sis!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Don’t even get me started on how Maddie was on family trips with Rendall and her mom to Las Vegas and Claire would post about her wishing her well and I QUOTE treated her like “a second daughter.” Like Maddie you drive a Fiat I know you didn’t pay an ounce of the cost to get a FULL wraparound suit at the cosmopolitan. Anyways, I think Rendall needs good gal pals who can relate to her blossoming into motherhood and just being more mature than her friends who want to party all the time and wear rhinestone bindhis to raves like.. um

Reactions: 2
She over explains herself too much in her stories I remember someone here said it doesn't seem like she does much or sits around all day , she's now posted a story about that

She over explains herself too much in her stories I remember someone here said it doesn't seem like she does much or sits around all day , she's now posted a story about that
She’s posting a lot more this week that she has done the last month.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.