Rendall Tyga Coleby - @tfrtc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would you do that? Poor girl has enough going on in her life, she’s probably forgot.
She was right to report her! She didn't follow the ASA guidelines. If she is doing paid #ADs she needs to understand how to disclose this correctly as its the law. Compared to a lot of people shes got a very good life and no worries. Yes she lost her mum young and I get thats hard for her but she's an adult and there is a lot of other worse situations to be in!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
She was right to report her! She didn't follow the ASA guidelines. If she is doing paid #ADs she needs to understand how to disclose this correctly as its the law. Compared to a lot of people shes got a very good life and no worries. Yes she lost her mum young and I get thats hard for her but she's an adult and there is a lot of other worse situations to be in!
Worst situations for many yes. But it’s HER worse situation come true. Have some sympathy.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Worst situations for many yes. But it’s HER worse situation come true. Have some sympathy.
I think you are missing the point.... I sympathise with the fact her mum passed away at a young age but its not an excuse to break the law on advertisement.

I do have sympathy for the young girls who follow her who so desperately want to be like her and fall into the trap of buying the junk she advertises without a disclaimer.

She wants to be treated like an adult then act like one or get a proper job like the rest of us and contribute to the system. Get your 👃 out her 💩

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Unfollowed bored of her either posting butterflies or talking like a child for an ad

Reactions: 12
Unfollowed bored of her either posting butterflies or talking like a child for an ad
Aw I think that’s mean about the butterflies. It means so much to her. I think it’s lovely how she always thinks of her mum and continues her legacy x

Reactions: 16
I really do feel for her she seems to be very sensitive and having all those followers and so many people having an interest in your life can't be easy for someone who's private, I think she could benefit from taking time off social media

Reactions: 4
I really do feel for her she seems to be very sensitive and having all those followers and so many people having an interest in your life can't be easy for someone who's private, I think she could benefit from taking time off social media
I'm sensitive and as a result have high anxiety over anything I post on social media as i don't want backlash etcbut also want to speak out on topics key to me.
I would never take a company before checking their history first.
V sick of these Insta influencers who want to reap the freebies and post their ads without declaring but are apparantly private about very little/few things else. Either stay out of it completely or make your account private or get over it as it's part of your job. She choose the job, no need to feel sorry for her, especially when she has a decent wage working in a family owned jewellers that she could do but chooses this instead... she's had a large following for a good 4/5 years, surely now she knows whether this is the right route for her or Not? Tbf people didn't really have anything bad to say about her til she started these trashy non declared ads for bad businesses- if she's so concerned she would pick that up and read the vibe if she was a focused instagrammer.

Reactions: 8
I get that she is hurting and its really tough for her and personally I have been through exactly the same thing but she could have gone away in the UK which is less risky considering she is pregnant. I guess people prioritise what is important to them and my baby and family are number one. I'm 25 weeks pregnant and my midwife advised me against all travel and told me to sheild from 28 weeks which is the third trimester. Hope she manages to get to her appt!
Why have you been told to shield from 28 weeks do you have other health problems? Pregnant women only needed to sheild if they had heart problems aswel and now no
One needs to sheild, I’ve just had my baby and was never told to shield

Reactions: 4
Sorry but she cannot say she has a “good opinion on everything” she advertises when she constantly advertises scamming forex traders..? She is tricking her young followers into wasting their money on fake forex scams, but why would she care, she gets paid.

Is she a traveler or her husband? as the house looks like it’s in the back of a caravan site ? :) just curious x
I really like her x

I have followed this young girl for a couple of years. The difference in her then to now is scary. I really do hope her Husband, Dad and family/friends are giving her the help and support she needs. I do now skip by her stories as I can’t listen to her trying to promote a product as she just sounds sad and not interested at all. I really think she is struggling to keep her Instagram like it once was.

Her Mum was her everything and it was clear to see. She is now married and has a baby on the way. Which any female knows this is a time you need your Mum, especially with first pregnancies. I had my firstborn at the age of 19 and my god I needed mine more than my partner.

Rendall there is so much love for you and you are a very liked girl , if I was you I would take a break away off Instagram , concentrate on you and your grief as it’s clear to see you are still grieving your Mum.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I really like the baby’s name, totally original.
Didn’t agree with the forex advertising, I feel she’s harmless so will let that one slip, and hopefully she’ll make better choices in future and declare any ads accurately and her head mates won’t send her photos from this site. I actually liked one of her play suits yesterday and have ordered one for my daughter 👍🏻

Reactions: 11
She needs new friends if they keep sending her things from this site.
Also at the end of the day, Instagram is her job so she needs to be doing it right just like we all have to do our own jobs correctly... if she’s going to advertise scams and not disclose ads then I reckon she needs to get another job. I feel sorry for everything she’s been through but that doesn’t excuse twisting the rules on what your ‘job’ is meant to be.

I think that if I read a post stating someone had reported my good friend to the ASA for not declaring ads, I would tell her too.
I agree that she should be declaring her ads, I don't think she really understands why ads are declared and the fact that she is considered self-employed. Certain traveller communities go out of their way to not pay taxes, they do cash in hand jobs etc. I don't know if this is the kind of community Rendall lives with, but maybe she just doesn't understand the consequences.

I agree that the baby name is unusual, but it's also none of my business.

She absolutely 100% needs an Instagram break. She did take some time when her Mum first passed, but grief is different for everybody and she really does need the time I think.

Reactions: 3
I think that if I read a post stating someone had reported my good friend to the ASA for not declaring ads, I would tell her too.
I agree that she should be declaring her ads, I don't think she really understands why ads are declared and the fact that she is considered self-employed. Certain traveller communities go out of their way to not pay taxes, they do cash in hand jobs etc. I don't know if this is the kind of community Rendall lives with, but maybe she just doesn't understand the consequences.

I agree that the baby name is unusual, but it's also none of my business.

She absolutely 100% needs an Instagram break. She did take some time when her Mum first passed, but grief is different for everybody and she really does need the time I think.

But the question is why is her 'friend' searching for her on this site? The thread is hardly huge and she would have had to go out of her way to read here 👀 When influencers put their whole lives on the internet and then they are so baffled and kick off as to why people have an opinion of them?!

And the profiles on here giving us abuse for our opinions do you realise we can see all the threads you have commented on slagging off other people 😂

Reactions: 17
But if her friends know how sensitive she is and how hurt she'd be by reading some of thease why would they send screenshots to her?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.