Rendall Tyga Coleby - @tfrtc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel for her she seems really thick and its worrying she's having a baby. She doesn't understand how a 14 day quarantine works surely she should have her head round it all by now?! She chose to go away on holiday whilst a pandemic is still happening which I understand everyone needs a holiday for their mental health but shes pregnant and should be looking after herself.

How old is she as seems so immature and young 😬🙄
I wouldn’t say she’s thick but I don’t think she’s as grown up as she makes out she is, she’s still very child like & if I was her I would of took a break away from doing the ads because I do skip past them, I love when she posts her home life though!

Reactions: 13
I feel for her she seems really thick and its worrying she's having a baby. She doesn't understand how a 14 day quarantine works surely she should have her head round it all by now?! She chose to go away on holiday whilst a pandemic is still happening which I understand everyone needs a holiday for their mental health but shes pregnant and should be looking after herself.

How old is she as seems so immature and young 😬🙄
I understand where you’re coming from but I can see from her point that being pregnant during this time is so confusing and stressful for mothers. My sister just had a baby and I can understand how it’s hard to understand all the rules especially as they change so much! x

Reactions: 4
Absolutely fed up with her and her poxy ads every time she speaks 😑😑
And the attention seeking about the name just post it as you clearly want people people to ask 🙄

why is she so defensive whenever anyone asks about her bump?

Reactions: 8
Absolutely fed up with her and her poxy ads every time she speaks 😑😑
And the attention seeking about the name just post it as you clearly want people people to ask 🙄

why is she so defensive whenever anyone asks about her bump?
She said you can’t tell that it’s a bunk she just looks like she’s put a bit of weight on x

I have a feeling the babys name will be Blaire.
Personally I don't know why anyone is dm'ing her to ask the name . Why the hype ?
All will be revealed when baby arrives 💙

Whilst I think she is sweet, I’m sick of her not declaring her ads! I’ve reported her to ASA

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Followed her for 7/8 years and loved her cause always seemed so different to all other Insta girls, had to unfollow recently because she's be coming the same if not worse. Can't believe she posted about BLM and did a whole story about how she needed to educate herself on it and didn't know enough..... obviously lost interest can't believe she's advertising boohoo on her stories today!!!! Will promote anything and anyone for any money, absolutely no ethics or integrity. She posts things about being bored and living the same life every day, go educate yourself on something/become an ethical influencer/get a hobby/learn a new skill??? Actually abit worried for her.

Reactions: 7
Followed her for 7/8 years and loved her cause always seemed so different to all other Insta girls, had to unfollow recently because she's be coming the same if not worse. Can't believe she posted about BLM and did a whole story about how she needed to educate herself on it and didn't know enough..... obviously lost interest can't believe she's advertising boohoo on her stories today!!!! Will promote anything and anyone for any money, absolutely no ethics or integrity. She posts things about being bored and living the same life every day, go educate yourself on something/become an ethical influencer/get a hobby/learn a new skill??? Actually abit worried for her.
Problem is she is now a travellers wife and often they are made to stay at home and be a house wife and look after the husband and children. She chose that life and chose to marry him so young so don't know why she's moaning she's bored at home all the time. She could go out and get a job or a hobby but again not sure how their community would feel about that

Problem is she is now a travellers wife and often they are made to stay at home and be a house wife and look after the husband and children. She chose that life and chose to marry him so young so don't know why she's moaning she's bored at home all the time. She could go out and get a job or a hobby but again not sure how their community would feel about that
She hasn’t been in school since she was about 14, I remember her posting it on her story. I don’t think it’s because she has nothing to do or made to stay at home, because rhetorically she never went to school and had never worked at all in her life, I think she’s just missing her mum bless her, she must be having a lot of emotions right now. I hope she’s ok and I wish her the best truly

Reactions: 5
Shes so beautiful 😍
I think she was made to be a mum aswell!
She really doesn't annoy me which is a miracle as most biggish instagramers do (lol) I loved her Jean jacket she designed! Unpopular opionion maybe sorry guys 😶

Reactions: 6
I like looking at her photos as she’s so beautiful and feel dreadfully sorry for her regarding her mum, the not declaring ads is an issue .
the name lucableu is appallingly bad 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.