Rendall Tyga Coleby - @tfrtc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find her ads she does so sad... she doesn’t seem to enjoy doing them she just seems to down in every single video..

Reactions: 18
I don’t know her personally and I haven’t been through what she has so I can’t even begin to comprehend, but she most be suffering so much. She seemed so close to her Mum and her Mum looked like such a beautiful and vibrant soul. Their world must just be void of colour 😢 I really hope her little baby will bring some colour into her life 🌟

Reactions: 3
I find it sad she still thinks this forum is out to get her.. I personally find her lovely & im looking forward to seeing her grow into her new life with her husband and baby, I hope she doesn’t still feel effected by anything said on this thread

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I agree, I absolutely adore her I think she is so so beautiful inside and out and such a strong girl! Most of these influencers are just a pretty (photoshopped) face with no personality! But Randall is one of a kind💗

Reactions: 10
I’ve never read anything negative about her in here.. just really giving empathy, commenting how beautiful she is and how lovely her Mum was x

Reactions: 4
I’ve never read anything negative about her in here.. just really giving empathy, commenting how beautiful she is and how lovely her Mum was x
There’s a few about her husband a few pages back but nothing absolutly terrible but she does seem very sensitive and still reads on here

The only bad thing I can say about the girls is the ADS! Love following her but I’m almost at the point that I just tap through her stories because I know it’s gonna be crap. She sounds so miserable whilst doing them too as if it she doesn’t even believe what she’s saying.. otherwise I love her haha

Reactions: 15
I lost my mum to cancer a couple of years ago and I honestly can't explain the feeling. A part of me died and I knew I'd never be the same again. I distract myself with daily life and my own family but I feel like my mum was my anchor and without her, I'm cast adrift. I see the sadness and despair in Rendall's eyes and my heart aches for her, knowing the hell that she is going through. Having her own baby will intensify the sadness as she can't share her happiness or experiences with her mum, but I hope it will be a good distraction too. When I watch her recent posts, I just want to give her a hug as she seems so lost.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I also love her. She is honestly so stunning... but the ads. The clothes ads are fine because she makes any item of clothing look amazing so she is very good advertisement for them but the trading no. It’s not just her to be fair and money is money but they are such scams and it’s not fair to promote that when she is so genuinely lovely because it’s a false lull I think. Rendall if your reading this you are so incredibly beautiful inside and out so please reconsider the trading ads you really don’t need to do them.

Reactions: 8
I’d also be genuinely really interested about her skin care because it’s flawless!!! But I’m not stupid and all the tit she advertises she clearly doesn’t use!!

Reactions: 2
I loved her post on her story about the baby name! I can’t wait to see what it is I bet it’s going to be gorgeous. I myself don’t understand the whole thing of keeping the name a secret, so many influencers get so weird about their child’s name. They find a ‘Unique’ name on google and swear they’re the only people allowed to use that name. She seems to be the most humble, realistic influencer I follow

Reactions: 7
Hahaha i came here for the same reason 😂 plssss someone find out!! I don’t think she’ll message anyone about his name again now

Reactions: 1
I feel for her she seems really thick and its worrying she's having a baby. She doesn't understand how a 14 day quarantine works surely she should have her head round it all by now?! She chose to go away on holiday whilst a pandemic is still happening which I understand everyone needs a holiday for their mental health but shes pregnant and should be looking after herself.

How old is she as seems so immature and young 😬🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I feel for her she seems really thick and its worrying she's having a baby. She doesn't understand how a 14 day quarantine works surely she should have her head round it all by now?! She chose to go away on holiday whilst a pandemic is still happening which I understand everyone needs a holiday for their mental health but shes pregnant and should be looking after herself.

How old is she as seems so immature and young 😬🙄
Shes 19 and she needed to get away because her mum died. Shes worrying about missing appointments as the government have just changed the rules yet again. The same government who said its fine for people to go on holiday. She doesnt seem immature at all.

Reactions: 30
Shes 19 and she needed to get away because her mum died. Shes worrying about missing appointments as the government have just changed the rules yet again. The same government who said its fine for people to go on holiday. She doesnt seem immature at all.
Also to add to this, I know when I was 19 I needed my mum loads still (still do!) and I was always asking her to help me fill out forms, help me with booking holidays etc. She doesn’t have that bless her 😢 I know some 19 year olds are more independent than I was but some still aren’t and rely on their Mums for lots of things

Reactions: 6
I get that she is hurting and its really tough for her and personally I have been through exactly the same thing but she could have gone away in the UK which is less risky considering she is pregnant. I guess people prioritise what is important to them and my baby and family are number one. I'm 25 weeks pregnant and my midwife advised me against all travel and told me to sheild from 28 weeks which is the third trimester. Hope she manages to get to her appt!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.