Rendall Tyga Coleby - @tfrtc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just come across Rendall. She's a beautiful girl, my heart breaks for her as I lost my mum young too and I know exactly what's she's going through, sadly. šŸ˜¢ Does anyone know why she also goes as TFRTC?
I imagine the RTC part stands for Rendall Tyga Coleby (her full name) but Iā€™m not sure about the TFšŸ¤”

Reactions: 1
Her husbands surname is Thompson I think (read it somewhere) so maybe the T stands for his surname x

Reactions: 2
Sheā€™s so pretty! Even prettier without all the lashes and lip filler! Makes me so sad the fact she lost her mum at such a special time. I become even closer to my mum whilst pregnant. Sheā€™s such a strong girl- her mum will be proud!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Shes still pregnant lol, some people just dont show until later on
Oh well then she is very lucky lol, Iā€™m tiny and I showed extremely early with my boy. Even before 12 weeks Before I could even announce I had people questioning me šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ but tbf he was 9lb born loool

Oh well then she is very lucky lol, Iā€™m tiny and I showed extremely early with my boy. Even before 12 weeks Before I could even announce I had people questioning me šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ but tbf he was 9lb born loool
I have a hour glass figure not slim & tiny like rendall but I didnā€™t show untill 28 weeks itā€™s just down to you & your body.
I've just come across Rendall. She's a beautiful girl, my heart breaks for her as I lost my mum young too and I know exactly what's she's going through, sadly. šŸ˜¢ Does anyone know why she also goes as TFRTC?
The first rendall tyga Colbey

Reactions: 2
Canā€™t help but feel so so so sorry for her, obviously loosing her mum but when she said ā€˜Iā€™m not like other girls I donā€™t like drinking and partyingā€™ I canā€™t help but feel like sheā€™s missing out on so much in life.. she seems to just sit in the house 24/7 I hope she does have friends and people to turn to and have fun with

Reactions: 12
Canā€™t help but feel so so so sorry for her, obviously loosing her mum but when she said ā€˜Iā€™m not like other girls I donā€™t like drinking and partyingā€™ I canā€™t help but feel like sheā€™s missing out on so much in life.. she seems to just sit in the house 24/7 I hope she does have friends and people to turn to and have fun with
She's old before her time because of what she's been through with her mum, bless her.

Reactions: 7
She's old before her time because of what she's been through with her mum, bless her.
I remember when she was like 14/15 she was CRAZY - our every weekend drinking at parties etc and I thought the parents were crazy allowing it at such a young age so maybe she went through that stage younger than most and has calmed down now

Reactions: 6
I remember when she was like 14/15 she was CRAZY - our every weekend drinking at parties etc and I thought the parents were crazy allowing it at such a young age so maybe she went through that stage younger than most and has calmed down now
Yeah thatā€™s true! Suppose she doesnā€™t post much either so who knows what goes on.. so sad

Tbf.. I did most stuff like partying & drinking etc at a young age now Iā€™m 23 all I do is sit at home with my baby, I have no interest in going out what so ever. Iā€™ve always been a home girl but having my baby gave me an excuse šŸ˜… lol but sheā€™s definitely old before her time same as me.. I watched my mum fight for her life for years.. battling the horrible C word and tbh it does make you see life so differently & grow up a lot. I lost my mum at 21 but I lost my dad at 9.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Tbf.. I did most stuff like partying & drinking etc at a young age now Iā€™m 23 all I do is sit at home with my baby, I have no interest in going out what so ever. Iā€™ve always been a home girl but having my baby gave me an excuse šŸ˜… lol but sheā€™s definitely old before her time same as me.. I watched my mum fight for her life for years.. battling the horrible C word and tbh it does make you see life so differently & grow up a lot. I lost my mum at 21 but I lost my dad at 9.
I am so so sorry to hear that šŸ˜¢ xxx

Reactions: 3
I have to say my heart breaks for this girl .I've been looking at her stories the last few days and she looks and sounds so sad . Such a young age to lose her Mam . I hope she has alot of good support around her

Reactions: 3
Has anyone ever noticed she doesnā€™t follow her ā€˜best friendā€™ Madison Hubbard and Madison doesnā€™t follow her but they tag each other in stories and still seem to be friendly? So strange

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.