Rendall Tyga Coleby - @tfrtc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
congratulations to them all
I have nothing but admiration for this girl she has shown true strength and courage and I am so happy she has our own little baby on the way

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I've just watched her video announcing the baby. How special. I'm so thrilled for her. 💙

Reactions: 3
Sorry I wasn’t aiming that comment at rendall or her family, I saw a comment someone had asked how most travellers have so much money & wondered how.. I wasn’t saying that they’re drug dealers or max out their credit cards, I believe their a wealthy family because of the shop. I also am very happy for rendall. She is in a very similar situation to what I was. I lost my mum who was also terminally ill (Breast cancer) then about 5 months after her passing I fell pregnant. I am over the moon for her, her mum sent her this gift and its exactly what she needs.. to feel the love from your baby & be a family unit. Gives her a focus and a reason to be here. Sorry if I upset anyone but honestly my comment wasn’t aiming at her I was just talking about travelllers in general most I know get their money from dealing or credit cards.

• Heart
Dose anyone know What her product was she brought out on her “give it time” website thing???? X

Anyone else thinking her first launch could be that butterfly belt she was wearing in the pic on her story

Reactions: 1
I still feel a big lump in my throat everytime I see photos of her Mum. What a beautiful lady. Every day must be so painful for Rendall 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I love the jacket as well, so pretty. Her mum would be so proud, I'm so thrilled she's doing it all for her mum. She really does come across as such a lovely girl.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The jacket was absolutely stunning! Can’t wait for them to be back in stock I want one!!!!! Xx

I thought the jacket was beautiful definitely reminded me of her mum 🦋
My heart breaks for Rendall as you can just see the pain and heartbreak in her eyes but she is doing her mum and family proud. Honestly wishing her the best in everything she does ❤

Reactions: 10
She is the most annoying for them face zapper and spiny things she just said there’s only 10 left safe to say I got 15 in my basket and all the way to checkout

I've just come across Rendall. She's a beautiful girl, my heart breaks for her as I lost my mum young too and I know exactly what's she's going through, sadly. 😢 Does anyone know why she also goes as TFRTC?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.