Rendall Tyga Coleby - @tfrtc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of all the threads on this website I really feel this one shouldn’t exist. A young girl that has lost her mom it’s heart breaking to see. Have a bit of compassion guys. She seems so mature for her age. Who cares if her house is a chalet or about any of the stuff she has. I don’t know her at all obviously but I know for a fact she’d swap everything she has or all the money in the world to have her mom back

• Heart
Reactions: 65
Of all the threads on this website I really feel this one shouldn’t exist. A young girl that has lost her mom it’s heart breaking to see. Have a bit of compassion guys. She seems so mature for her age. Who cares if her house is a chalet or about any of the stuff she has. I don’t know her at all obviously but I know for a fact she’d swap everything she has or all the money in the world to have her mom back
Couldn’t have said it better myself

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I posted saying this thread isn’t appropriate and it got removed.

Reactions: 2
I’m not going to lie I totally stereotype travellers because it’s all I ever see, I never see one who works a normal 9-5 , the sites near me all look the same, the girls all carry themselves the same and look the same and the guys all bowl around like they own the place and look the same! Unfortunately they are a law on to themselves! If they don’t like the publics opinion of them then maybe they should look to change their behaviour....granted like with any community there are good and bad .....in my experience it’s been bad....
And the beauty of this site huni is you have your opinion and I’ll have mine .... ✌🏼✌🏼

You’ve said it’s all you’ve seen, maybe you need to broaden your horizon. I’m a young traveller girl and I’m in third level education and I worked two jobs to get me there. Some of the things you’re saying definitely does happen, however it isn’t fair for you to say they’re all like that. I’m just about to finish my law degree. Not all of us are the same. Maybe think about that the next time you give your opinion. Have a nice day!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
To be fair if you look back on this thread the only negativity was some people making ignorant/ stereotypes about gypsies which is wrong. But apart from that nobody has wrote any lies or horrible things about her in fact most people were saying how lovely and beautiful she is also I don’t recall seeing anyone suggest there was a specific reason behind the month she got married like she said on her story ✌🏼

Reactions: 11
To be fair if you look back on this thread the only negativity was some people making ignorant/ stereotypes about gypsies which is wrong. But apart from that nobody has wrote any lies or horrible things about her in fact most people were saying how lovely and beautiful she is also I don’t recall seeing anyone suggest there was a specific reason behind the month she got married like she said on her story ✌🏼
There was a comment on her saying she got married so young/early so her mum could attend!

Reactions: 3
Aw I absolutely love Rendall. She is the kindest young lady in the world. Never heard her say a bad word to or about anyone. I was so gutted to hear her mum lost her fight. ♥

her and her mum had an amazing bond. I genuinely hope she and her family are ok xx

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Aw I absolutely love Rendall. She is the kindest young lady in the world. Never heard her say a bad word to or about anyone. I was so gutted to hear her mum lost her fight. ♥

her and her mum had an amazing bond. I genuinely hope she and her family are ok xx
I think about her and her family all the time. Always look forward to her posts to see if she’s okay. I’m rooting for her x

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Not even being cheesy here just saying - I’ve never seen a well off person with such a big following on insta be so down to Earth, she cares kore about her family than anything material in this world, and that’s what being real is all about. Good for you Rendall, I’m sure your mum is so proud of you in heaven 🦋

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She seems like such a lovely, family orientated and driven young woman. So sad that she lost her mum not long ago, you could see that the whole family adore eachother ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Honestly I came on here to see what on earth people could have bad to say about Rendall. I’ve never seen anyone have such a good head on their shoulders at such a young age. I feel so sorry for her loosing her mum, they seemed to have the best relationship. She seems so down to earth and lovely and you can almost see the pain since her mums gone 😢 about the ear pods and guru posts, she said recently she was doing everything she could to have a beautiful life in honour of her mum so they must just be paying well and she wants to make her mum proud. I wish we could see more of her smiling and having a good time though, she breaks my heart 😫

• Heart
Reactions: 18
So strange, usually if an influencer or whatever slates tattle i think 🙄 stfu u cant take criticism but when i saw her story it broke my heart and seems to have hit alot of other ppl to. She has never done anything wrong and is going through so much, finding this thread was last thing she needed.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So strange, usually if an influencer or whatever slates tattle i think 🙄 stfu u cant take criticism but when i saw her story it broke my heart and seems to have hit alot of other ppl to. She has never done anything wrong and is going through so much, finding this thread was last thing she needed.
I agree to a extent... when your life is on Instagram and you make a living off it it is somewhat open to critism not everyone’s gonna love you in this world!
I mean this in no horrible way but if mrs hinchs mum was to die of cancer Would everybody give her a break on here doubt it ,
I think this thread should be in the rave section ...putting your life out there you will always have opinions I think she’s lovely but most people on here do to, my mum rushed her wedding so my gran could watch and I thought that was so sweet so assuming that I don’t think it’s a bad thing either in fact quite fitting if her lovely nature

I agree , she’s lovely, she replies to peoples comments she seems very shy and keeps
Herself to herself, I don’t think she shows enough to even sit and pick on parts of her life either, she’s incredibly vulnerable and seems like she has a heart of gold! I don’t know her either but she gives me good vibes I’m a few years older and I just majorly admire her for the way she’s handled her mums passing

• Heart
Im pretty sure some one asked for it to be taken down and their comment just got deleted?!
Not allowed to moderate the thread the post either gets deleted or you get a warning but I just think in this case everyone’s right there’s absolutly no need in this at all ... so we can either not write anything or just write nice things!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
There’s another influencer who is basically off limits so I don’t see why she can’t just be too

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.