Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lulu23

Chatty Member
I’m absolutely baffed at the fact she commented “ive heard lots of people mention Matalan I’m going to look if there’s one near me” ohhh id love to have the funds to not know where my nearest matalan is😩😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25

MrsP90

Sorry I’ve got to say it but this thread is the only interesting thing about her 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 24

fidescatholica

She put up a photo of her with her father and baby son this morning. It was lovely, the kind you would get framed. You can tell by the way that Rendall was holding her father that this woman was raised well, and her parents dedicated everything to making their children happy and succesful, that's why she mentions them so often. Love seeing that, have a feeling Rendall will do the same with her child. Best of luck to her, massive respect to her family!

• Haha
  • Heart

Thetruth123

VIP Member
Jesus... you are a great example of why Jury Trials should be abolished. I doubt you will even be able to work out what I mean by that given the tone of your message.
I’m not going to lie I totally stereotype travellers because it’s all I ever see, I never see one who works a normal 9-5 , the sites near me all look the same, the girls all carry themselves the same and look the same and the guys all bowl around like they own the place and look the same! Unfortunately they are a law on to themselves! If they don’t like the publics opinion of them then maybe they should look to change their behaviour....granted like with any community there are good and bad .....in my experience it’s been bad....
And the beauty of this site huni is you have your opinion and I’ll have mine .... ✌🏼✌🏼

instasheep

I’m not going to lie I totally stereotype travellers because it’s all I ever see, I never see one who works a normal 9-5 , the sites near me all look the same, the girls all carry themselves the same and look the same and the guys all bowl around like they own the place and look the same! Unfortunately they are a law on to themselves! If they don’t like the publics opinion of them then maybe they should look to change their behaviour....granted like with any community there are good and bad .....in my experience it’s been bad....
And the beauty of this site huni is you have your opinion and I’ll have mine .... ✌🏼✌🏼
Yeah I suppose, we are all guilty of stereotyping

I have stereotyped you are pure and utter council class based on your use of the English language, so there you have my opinion HUNI 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
This girl literally can’t do any wrong in my eyes lol, she is just so sweet and humble and it seems so genuine. She really isn’t like any of the rest x

It really annoys me the women you get bragging about how fast their labours were like its something to be proud about? I've got more admiration for those who go through long tough labours. Mine was 42 hours 🥴
As if women can control how long they are in labour for 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I’m 34 weeks and so ready to brag if I have a quick labour compared to my last. Sorry not sorry!

Last edited:
  • Heart

Thetruth123

VIP Member
Yeah I suppose, we are all guilty of stereotyping

I have stereotyped you are pure and utter council class based on your use of the English language, so there you have my opinion HUNI 🤣🤣🤣
Lived in a council house my whole life As a child and now as an adult in Hertfordshire , and I am not ashamed or embarrassed one bit so your insult if it was intended really wasn’t!!
That comment was really bizarre , wow?!
Was going to call you babe ....too Essex though I think 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Leahhutchinson

Chatty Member
Why would you do that? Poor girl has enough going on in her life, she’s probably forgot.
She was right to report her! She didn't follow the ASA guidelines. If she is doing paid #ADs she needs to understand how to disclose this correctly as its the law. Compared to a lot of people shes got a very good life and no worries. Yes she lost her mum young and I get thats hard for her but she's an adult and there is a lot of other worse situations to be in!

• Angry
  • Sad

Maughanbure

My Friend messaged her email the other day wanting too know how much it would cost to advertise my business (She only did it too be nosey), yea il pay £750 for a story or £1400 for a post 🤣🤣 what a joke! Spoilt bitch for a miserable shout-out

• Wow

Crbif

I'm really shocked by the comments made about travellers on here. I really dont think that should come in to it.

Laurawright

VIP Member
She talks about how she’s not materialistic at all but nearly every single outfit she bought the baby is designer , I’ve followed her for years and she has always been materialistic and flashy

• Heart

maisie101x

Is it just me who kind of feels like Rendall uses going through a lot as an excuse for everything? Don’t get me wrong, I can’t imagine anything worse than having to go through what she did, my mum is my bestest friend and if I didn’t have her anymore I don’t even know what I’d do with myself... but at the same time, its like she uses it to explain everything she does. I’ve been through so much shit this year too and at present I’m really struggling, but I don’t throw it in people’s faces like “why would you question how I act when this is what I’ve been through!!” Kind of way? If that makes sense? Anyone agree?

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
beckyhomesweethome is another one who was all lovey dovey with Claire and rendall and then the moment she died she didn’t care about that family anymore
Evil witch that one , the daughter brookblessher put on SM about Claire's death before officially announced , also filmed the flowers at the funeral vile pair.

• Angry
  • Wow

Rainincalafornia

Imagine having a full time job you spoilt brat. Must be lovely to have the luxury of doing fuck all and wallowing in your own self pity. Boring.
Ah leave the girl alone , she's young pregnant , her emotions are all over the place . Plus she lost her Mam a few months ago . She is allowed feel this way

CuppaTeanotcoffee

She was right to report her! She didn't follow the ASA guidelines. If she is doing paid #ADs she needs to understand how to disclose this correctly as its the law. Compared to a lot of people shes got a very good life and no worries. Yes she lost her mum young and I get thats hard for her but she's an adult and there is a lot of other worse situations to be in!
Worst situations for many yes. But it’s HER worse situation come true. Have some sympathy.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Herefortheteabot123

Chatty Member
This thread is actually one of the nicer ones on tattle? The stories are obviously bull/need to be taken with a pinch of salt, but if people have had bad personal experiences with her/the companies she promotes why shouldn't they share???

Reactions: 22