Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ahebg

She isn’t a traveller, I went to school with her brother & yes he is called Nico. They aren’t travellers.

Purplebananas

Chatty Member
She’s not a Traveller. The money from the Coleby family comes from her fathers jewellers. She is married to a traveller. This was all clarified on previous posts/threads.

Katy-m-89

That’s not true at all where did you get this information from or did you just pull it out of your imagination. Coleby is not a travelers name 🙃
mickey Coleby used to throw great parties on his land many many years ago .....I can just about remember them 🤪 Everyone knew him , he was such a character !

Gers76

Chatty Member
mickey Coleby used to throw great parties on his land many many years ago .....I can just about remember them 🤪 Everyone knew him , he was such a character !
just had a google of his name and that Funeral procession was something else huh ! Never seen so many cars behind The large amount of horses and carriage

sarahrusoo

That half Man Maddie makes me so angry, used Claire and the Colebys for free holidays, money and free expensive gifts, now when Claire died she doesn't even bother with Rendall, didn't even wish her congratulations on her story's etc, she's a dirty looking smelly bitch can't stand her using people!! But don't personally like Rendall myself she's a spoilt fake bitch but that Maddie gets on my nerves
What’s Maddie @.

Lulu23

Chatty Member
Some of the things this girl posts... I’m surprised there isn’t more being said about her. Has anybody seen the recent Instagram post? A tv for a baby... for what?! I can’t help but think the innocent nice girl thing is an act.
What did she say I can’t see anything

Rebekahrose11

Her chalet is lovely. You’ve gotta give it to them they’ve got a lovely place. Manor parks homes have made them a lovely chalet. I really do feel so sorry for her. She’s just got married, just lost her mum and she’s moved 1 and a half hour away from her family home.
How do you know she moved so far away? Genuinely curious!

Lulu23

Chatty Member
Usually don’t have anything bad to say about Rendall but I hate it when influencers name and shame small businesses because they weren’t treated like celebrities. If you’re not happy with the service why not just mention it in the store then? Resolve it in the nail salon? Instead of announcing it to 500,000 people, when the owners of that nail shop probably are financially dependent on their customers at their shop, and if they loose customers may struggle financially. Obviously it seems the lady was rude apparently who did her nails, but needing to slander the business to her half a million followers..

EDIT: and now her followers are commenting on the businesses page, and this fake account? Surely not her behind it?!
Usually I don’t think anything of it if they was rude you have the right to leave a bad review imo but when her “fans/followers” do that it’s disgusting

Laurawright

VIP Member
I was just going from her stories yesterday I didn’t know that her partner could go in with her , she did make it seem like she was going to be all by herself

She has been asked if she’s a traveller so many times on lives and she’s said no just her now husband is, she isn’t one herself.. she got married so young because yes it is traveller tradition but mainly because they knew her mum didn’t have long left and she wanted her mum to be at her wedding.
Its only her husband that a traveller

Amber94

Dose anyone know What her product was she brought out on her “give it time” website thing???? X