Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Whatliesbeneath

VIP Member
I think shes allowed to self pity, if it was another girl who didnt have money you wouldnt say the same thing. Because she has money shes not allowed to be hurt over her mother. Except shes allowed to like all of us should be. Talking about her feelings will help some of her followers who have lost a parent young and also gain help from some followers who have gotten through it. She is only 19

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Not even being cheesy here just saying - I’ve never seen a well off person with such a big following on insta be so down to Earth, she cares kore about her family than anything material in this world, and that’s what being real is all about. Good for you Rendall, I’m sure your mum is so proud of you in heaven 🦋

• Heart

Dottylee

I think she come across really well and it was upsetting to watch the episode with her mom I bet that was hard for her to watch. I don’t like all the ADS she does it’s tedious and like someone said she looks dead behind the eyes at times. However she’s a really young girl who is pregnant and has lost her mom losing your mom is heartbreaking as it is. Let’s be kind here!

• Heart

Laurawright

VIP Member
beckyhomesweethome is another one who was all lovey dovey with Claire and rendall and then the moment she died she didn’t care about that family anymore

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

maisie101x

What really pissed me off was the fact that that cot was fucking gifted to her. Are they actually serious?? There are babies sleeping on mattresses with their parents cos they can’t afford better, children in orphanages or care homes with shitty beds and rich people just get handed free shit like that? I’m so sorry but if I was an influencer I just couldnt bring myself to take it idc I’d pay like a regular person. This world is such a shit place I can’t believe she gets king cots for free. Fucking ridiculous

• Heart
I’ve never commented on anyone on here before, commented positively about her jackets a few days back and just seen Rendall on TV.

Dear God what a lovely girl she is, that episode touched and it’s so clear to see that her and her Mum had the best bond. To see Claire again was so hard. What a lovely woman and what a good job the Coleby’s have done with Rendall, she is geniine
Rest in Peace Claire🦋

• Heart

Pinkgirl87x

I have followed this young girl for a couple of years. The difference in her then to now is scary. I really do hope her Husband, Dad and family/friends are giving her the help and support she needs. I do now skip by her stories as I can’t listen to her trying to promote a product as she just sounds sad and not interested at all. I really think she is struggling to keep her Instagram like it once was.

Her Mum was her everything and it was clear to see. She is now married and has a baby on the way. Which any female knows this is a time you need your Mum, especially with first pregnancies. I had my firstborn at the age of 19 and my god I needed mine more than my partner.

Rendall there is so much love for you and you are a very liked girl , if I was you I would take a break away off Instagram , concentrate on you and your grief as it’s clear to see you are still grieving your Mum.

• Heart

fauxfreckle

Chatty Member
Imagine having a full time job you spoilt brat. Must be lovely to have the luxury of doing fuck all and wallowing in your own self pity. Boring.
Um okay...? I know this is a gossip thread but it doesn’t hurt to still have some sympathy, they’re not complete assholes lol there’s much more to life/happiness than money

Whatliesbeneath

VIP Member
Please dont try to allude to her “faking” her pregnancy because she hasnt got a big bump, she never shows off her belly anyways all her clothes cover her tummy area. Shes posted her scan photo to 500k+ people what more do you want

• Heart

Yel

Chatty Member
Oh god haven't they realised that petition is just a tool for helping people find out about tattle 😆. Tattle will be shut down when the press is shut down and we live under a dictatorship.

If she's old enough to be paid to post dodgy financial services then it's pretty hard to say all commentary on her should be offlimits. Although haven't read this thread.

As always report any comments that you think go too far.

• Heart

Tlyfe

VIP Member
Wow just read the whole lot of nail salon gate and I feel really bad for the owner. Agreed if certain community keep running away without paying you I’d be pissed, but omg at them cutting off Rendall’s nails to little stubs YIKES.. also don’t think she should be going about town driving alone etc mid pregnancy. If Luke is free to drive to her to drop off cash he should’ve gone with her in the first place 🤔 idk tho what y’all think?

Damn just thought about it again and it’s really sad how she’s just going out alone while pregnant. Get some girl friends Rendall. Makes me cringe :/
Why isit sad that she’s going out alone whilst pregnant? Round here there’s only yourself allowed to appointments, I’d of thought that would be the same elsewhere

Reactions: 20

Lilooooo

Rendall’s posted a video that she and her husband are having a baby! Such lovely news for her❤

• Heart

Herefortheteabot123

Chatty Member
so rendals forum has gone up by two hundred thousand views in 2 hours, meanwhile the petition has gone up by fifty signatures.. let tattle reign foreverrrrrrrrrr

Rendal next time put on a big baggy jumper, big glasses, red eyeshadow round your eyes a la Imogenation or Katie Hayes...

Attachments

• Haha

pickrick

Ew at the narrow minded talk against contraception on here. Do you people buy cars without test driving them first?! Come on now it’s not the 1800s

• Heart

Sickofinstacrap

I do feel sorry for her. No amount of money or material stuff will bring her mum back. Shes a young girl expecting a baby, im sure she imagined having her mum around to help her with her first baby, i dont agree with people saying, meh get on with it, theres no pain like losing your mum and all shes gone through watching her through treatment etc its not a thing of as soon as she's buried rendall should move on with her life its a burden she will have to carry the rest of her life

Reactions: 19

Dandylion1

VIP Member
Most of them are into horses which makes loads of money, but her partner is like 19/20 and drives a £100,000 car and seemingly bought that house and is paying for renovations .. it’s mad for someone so young
They don’t live in a house it’s like a big static caravan/chalet

• Wow
Reactions: 19