Rendall Tyga Coleby #2 Tyga by name, sheep by nature

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so despite having one the most boring/inactive threads on tattle Rendal has put a petition on her page today about having tattle removed.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I’m not sure if or how you can tag someone from a previous post but to the girl who said she talks to her husband, If you do talk to him you should at least show some kind of proof otherwise it looks like you’re lying for attention 😅

Also no I haven’t created this account just a second ago to defend her I’ve been on this thread from the start 🥰

Reactions: 37
I’m not sure if or how you can tag someone from a previous post but to the girl who said she talks to her husband, If you do talk to him you should at least show some kind of proof otherwise it looks like you’re lying for attention 😅

Also no I haven’t created this account just a second ago to defend her I’ve been on this thread from the start 🥰
True that this is tattle so stories like that should be taken with a pinch of salt

Reactions: 12
Rendall was who bought me to tattle! 😂 and her thread used to be all raving about her. But she is in the public eye and chooses to post on a public platform and is open to criticism and to be called out when she does things that are offensive / dangerous / questionable. Opened my eyes to a lot of things influenzas like her get up to 👀

Eta... I should thank Rendall actually as this site has got me through lockdown 😂 some hilarious folks on here (tattle in general.. Not just this thread although I do recognise a few from other threads 😊)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
As mentioned by someone on the last thread, I think people will slowly start to see her true colours, the mask is slipping

Reactions: 9
She was coming across very aggressive on her stories honestly what came into her this morning ?😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13

I didn’t say I ‘talk to him’ ... I actually said I used to speak to him, meaning before he was with Rendall... I was confirming what he does for a job. You can take what I say with a pinch of salt.. it doesn’t really matter to me as it’s no relevance to my life. Just confirming what that gypsy woman was saying about him!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
"innocent harmless people"

Coming from the girl who puts pictures online showing her baby in a deathtrap and constantly advertises debt companies preying on vulnerable people

OKAY RENDALL 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I didn’t say I ‘talk to him’ ... I actually said I used to speak to him, meaning before he was with Rendall... I was confirming what he does for a job. You can take what I say with a pinch of salt.. it doesn’t really matter to me as it’s no relevance to my life. Just confirming what that gypsy woman was saying about him!
so basically you have no proof? no texts? pictures? not saying i don't believe you but why not post it if you have it

Reactions: 16
Proof that I used to speak to him?.. if I did that, he would fully know who I am and expose me.. no thanks! I don’t need to prove that I used to speak to him, that means nothing. But when we used to meet up/speak on the phone, he would openly talk about what he worked as and would ring me on the days he was driving round knocking on doors looking for new jobs!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Well duck me I have missed a lot. Glad the mask is slipping and people are starting to see through the dead eyed loser.

hE dOeSnT rOb GrAnNiEs
wowwww really playing the victim here? people NEVER said anything nasty about her mum- all the comments about her mum are lovely? Jesus that's low.

if you know yourself and you don't care why have you been obsessed with this site for over a year??

• Heart
Reactions: 28
wowwww really playing the victim here? people NEVER said anything nasty about her mum- all the comments about her mum are lovely? Jesus that's low.

if you know yourself and you don't care why have you been obsessed with this site for over a year??
No one would ever have spoke badly about her mum, we had no reason to.. she’s just clutching to straws

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.