Rendall Tyga Coleby #2 Tyga by name, sheep by nature

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nobody had ever said things about her mum that’s a disgusting thing to lie about again to gain sympathy on her side how could she stoop so low on that one

And everyone who goes through her first thread will see nothing but kind things said about her mum so that lie will not get her far

Reactions: 22
So glad people is seeing her for what she is!, her true colours are coming out, im not saying all Traveller Men are like that as I have Brothers/Uncles etc we where rared a more non Traveller way of life, but I have Cousins who are terrible!, her Husband is vile, how she can brag about her challet, furniture, holidays, when its half funded by the theif and scammer robbing innocent people off their life savings!, and yes I will state this last thing which I am not proud of stating but yes a lot of Traveller Men always mess about behind their partners back so the Lady above could definitely be telling the truth!

Also another thing suprised I wasn't given a shout out but she knows better if she bad mouths another Traveller Woman on Instagram, same thing that happened her last time when someone turned up at her house for her big mouth lol

Reactions: 19
Sorry but what an absolute show she’s made of herself posting that! The thread wasn’t even that bad and to lie and say people said things about her mum - no ones ever said anything like that! What a stupid little girl. She needs to get off social media and have her loner life alone or maybe go and work for a debt agency seen as she wants to help write off 85% of people’s debt on a swipe up!!

So glad people is seeing her for what she is!, her true colours are coming out, im not saying all Traveller Men are like that as I have Brothers/Uncles etc we where rared a more non Traveller way of life, but I have Cousins who are terrible!, her Husband is vile, how she can brag about her challet, furniture, holidays, when its half funded by the theif and scammer robbing innocent people off their life savings!, and yes I will state this last thing which I am not proud of stating but yes a lot of Traveller Men always mess about behind their partners back so the Lady above could definitely be telling the truth!

Also another thing suprised I wasn't given a shout out but she knows better if she bad mouths another Traveller Woman on Instagram, same thing that happened her last time when someone turned up at her house for her big mouth lol
What happened last time (when someone showed up at her house) pls share the goss

Reactions: 2
Sorry but what an absolute show she’s made of herself posting that! The thread wasn’t even that bad and to lie and say people said things about her mum - no ones ever said anything like that! What a stupid little girl. She needs to get off social media and have her loner life alone or maybe go and work for a debt agency seen as she wants to help write off 85% of people’s debt on a swipe up!!
She’s a scammer too! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve followed her for years and she has always forced this thing of her being a loving and kind person and anytime someone would point something out she’s always try to gain sympathy from her followers I don’t know why people feed into it all the time she is not perfect and has flaws just like everyone else

Reactions: 10
Has anyone actually got any proof of robbery’s and cheating? Because if there’s no proof then it’s definitely bullshit

Reactions: 29
Shes made her self out to be an absolute lying cow....what a load of shite....shes sooooooo fuc*ing boring anyway

Reactions: 4
Well she just said we don’t have brain cells guys 😂😂
She looks like a lunatic who’s having a breakdown! Seriously she needs to leave social media and concentrate on herself and her baby for a while this is beyond a joke now.

Reactions: 10
Iv followed her for a long time but she’s really started to grate on me lately, she really does push the nice little innocent girl act too much. She tries to make out she’s really mature but if you ask me she comes across so immature, like a kid playing adult, you can tell she is still a teenage girl.
Also why was she so defensive about having a bump? Whenever someone would comment ‘awh I can see a little bump’ she’d post on her story saying ‘I don’t have a bump’ or ‘it’s just a food baby’ ‘I’m just bloated’ etc.. 😂 like wtf your pregnant it’s natural to have a bump, why so in denial.

Reactions: 29
She’s an absolute psychopath the way she’s going on today. Take care of your newborn and stop reading here for god sake!

Reactions: 12
I think she's in a bit of a state and should go offline and stop posting. She's saying now that nobody should have had an opinion on her mum at all, nobody should have ever conversed or said anything about her ever. Everyone has an opinion on everything from the minute they wake up, that's how life works. And people certainly have opinions on influencers, and I would consider her mum to have been an influencer with her insta and link to Rendall. I don't completely disagree with her sentiments but she is not coming across well today.

Reactions: 13
Surely her family or management should pull her aside at this stage this has been going on for hours now

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Surely her family or management should pull her aside at this stage this has been going on for hours now
You’d think so.. she really doesn’t understand she’s just driving more traffic to the site, and more things will come out about her

Reactions: 9
I just caught up wtf 😂😂😂

p.s. if you have to say your husband doesn’t rob grannies that many times, you’re probably trying to convince yourself 🥴

• Haha
What triggered me was her saying that us having an opinion on her because she puts herself out there is like blaming someone for being r*ped because they were wearing a crop top. Seriously?! What kind of tit and insensitive comparison is that? Having an opinion is NOTHING like having your entire dignity violated. Absolutely appalling

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
What triggered me was her saying that us having an opinion on her because she puts herself out there is like blaming someone for being r*ped because they were wearing a crop top. Seriously?! What kind of tit and insensitive comparison is that? Having an opinion is NOTHING like having your entire dignity violated. Absolutely awful
that really pissed me off too, they are NOTHING alike! I can imagine she’s sat at home, I bet her husband doesn’t help with the baby. He’s off out, robbing grannies. She’s going mad with boredom

• Haha
Reactions: 21
To be honest I thought she was too boring to have her own thread 🤣. Would never have searched for her on here had she not mentioned it. From what I have seen not one person has said anything nasty about her mum.
I’m guessing she doesn’t like these threads as she doesn’t want people to know her fella plays away and is a bit dodgy.
Win win for me as I’ve just found another thread to follow 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.