Rendall Tyga Coleby #2 Tyga by name, sheep by nature

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love how she put “while I’m sat bored” on her story but she practically does nothing with her life except scam people through ads, she’s basically bored 24/7 and trying to divert attention to herself. How sad

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I think the reason why she’s really pissed is because for a really long time she’s had this reputation of being this loving kind humble girl but the moment people see threads like thease it will change there opinion of her

Reactions: 15
I think it’s because the things about her husband are true IMO. He’s probs found out about these threads ..

Reactions: 18
I think the reason why she’s really pissed is because for a really long time she’s had this reputation of being this loving kind humble girl but the moment people see threads like thease it will change there opinion of her
100% 🤣 she’s claiming she doesn’t care about her thread and wants this website to get taken down so it doesn’t affect others but she’s clearly only doing all of this because it’s all getting to her. How weird to pretend

Reactions: 9
You bunch of ugly mooses!! Leave the poor lady alone you bleeping nasty dogs!! Every single one of you that have commented look like the back end of a dogs arse!!!
Hey Rendall!!!! Love how you no what we all look like babe

At least my baby is safe 👍🏼
Exactly, atleast we don't use our Children as bleeping fashion accessories for a few extra followers and a bit of attention! Our Children I would say are perfectly looked after, I know mine is😇😇

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
You bunch of ugly mooses!! Leave the poor lady alone you bleeping nasty dogs!! Every single one of you that have commented look like the back end of a dogs arse!!!
😂😂😂😂😂 but tricking vulnerable people into debt scams isn’t nasty?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
"innocent harmless people"

Coming from the girl who puts pictures online showing her baby in a deathtrap and constantly advertises debt companies preying on vulnerable people

OKAY RENDALL 🙄
This is the main reason she really pisses me off! Needs to understand trading, debt scams etc! She’s ridiculous

Reactions: 11
How do you know what we look like? Hahahahaha

Reactions: 10
It is abit suspicious that her husband at such a young age is so wealthy... they brought land to live on... a custom built chalet prob costing 100.000 +, designer clothes, holidays etc...

Reactions: 13
Surely her family know what her husband does and was happy to turn a blind eye and let her marry him? What if he ends up in prison??

Reactions: 8
Literally never once said anything nasty about Rendall.

All I've done is stated pure fact.

You took a picture of your sleeping baby in a cot surrounded by bumpers which are dangerous and with a pillow that could easily fall on the babies face knowing full well people would want to copy the set up. That is very dangerous and you were stupid for posting that and despite knowing your error you still keep the picture up for the gram / likes.

You advertise debt companies to a following which I assume is mostly young and some / most will be enamoured by you and trust what you advertise. This is very wrong to do.

And yet here I am being told I have no brain cells and I look like a moose and a dogs arse.

Hmmm who is nasty really eh

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.