Remaining_hopeful #3 Robbie, Ollie & Kim.. is she bright or is she dim….

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's such a pathetic cop out that she knows her child best. That might be the case for instinctive things around parenting, but unless she knows that he has some sort of superhuman exoskeleton that makes him immune to collisions then he is the same flesh and bone vulnerable little human as any other 6 month old.

I think she's portraying herself as such a self absorbed person. Everything is about putting her feelings and her right to enjoy Ollie over his safety. She's not saying he's as safe as he could be because he's clearly not.

Also, I find it ironic that she's going on about how no-one is going to take her happiness away when actually she's the one most likely to do that herself. If that precious little baby was badly hurt or worse due in large part because of her stubborn arrogance, how could she live with that?

After losing my first son I live in such fear of something happening to the others. I just keep telling myself to control the controllables. It makes me so mad that this simple controllable thing is being so badly handled. I just hope they never have to pay the price, I really do. I also hope no-one is influenced by this.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Not private yet.
I have to laugh at her saying if you were deleted but genuinely want to watch Ollie grow then send a "friend request" 😂😂 make your mind up you fool, do you want people following you or not 🙄

People who showed a genuine concern for Ollies safety earlier in the week got screamed at 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I have unfollowed as well. I think the only thing that would make her think twice about her terrible choice in car seat is losing followers. She will see the €€€ and collabs all drifting away along with her followers

Reactions: 3
I have to laugh at her saying if you were deleted but genuinely want to watch Ollie grow then send a "friend request" 😂😂 make your mind up you fool, do you want people following you or not 🙄

People who showed a genuine concern for Ollies safety earlier in the week got screamed at 🤷‍♀️
Ironically it was those of us who unfollowed and were banned that actually wanted to see the child get the chance to grow, hence the safety advice but remaining dopeful is too thick to see that

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ironically it was those of us who unfollowed and were banned that actually wanted to see the child get the chance to grow, hence the safety advice but remaining dopeful is too thick to see that
Remaining dopeful needs an appearance in the next thread title 😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Look theres no way shes going to delete people n go under ten thousand

Look theres no way shes going to delete people n go under ten thousand
Bei
This is EXACTLY what she's doing. She's covering her arse. She lost close to 90 since this happened and that's up to only yesterday, before she went deleting herself today. And before she's shown herself to be a self absorbed psychopath.

A milestone. That's more important to her.

More important than her sons life.

It's bleeping bananas

I know a child paralysed from the waist down. Due to a head on collision with a drunk driver. Driver died.

She was 1 and forward facing.
Mam was uninjured.

Kim has her properly fitted seatbelt and airbag to save her.

What has she chosen to give Ollie so he's safe?

Shameful Kim. I can not believe his life, his ability to walk for the rest of his life. It's all worth less to you than your pride and your "milestone" happiness.
After going through ivf you d think she d want the absolute best for him and know by just looking at him in the seat that its not safe enough
Also when theyre rearfacing her seat in front wouldnt crush him if his seat was rearfacing

Last edited:
The likelihood here is she knows she's tit the bed. I've no children yet, so my knowledge is very limited but when she showed that list of weight etc. didn't It clearly state to wait til baby is near max weight to change to next seat. A blind man could see it. She is so thick and angry, knows she fucked up and won't admit it now. Best thing she could do now is back track, get on board with some of the car safety pages already mentioned and say she was ill informed and do a bit of damage limitation. Wait long enough and I bet baba will be in a rear facing seat, she'll say he was unsettled or something

Reactions: 6
The likelihood here is she knows she's tit the bed. I've no children yet, so my knowledge is very limited but when she showed that list of weight etc. didn't It clearly state to wait til baby is near max weight to change to next seat. A blind man could see it. She is so thick and angry, knows she fucked up and won't admit it now. Best thing she could do now is back track, get on board with some of the car safety pages already mentioned and say she was ill informed and do a bit of damage limitation. Wait long enough and I bet baba will be in a rear facing seat, she'll say he was unsettled or something
I’d love if you were right but I think the last few days have shown she doesn’t back down easily even when she’s blatantly wrong. She knows if she rearfaces him know, it’s admitting she was wrong. And I really can’t see her doing that.

I’d love if you were right but I think the last few days have shown she doesn’t back down easily even when she’s blatantly wrong. She knows if she rearfaces him know, it’s admitting she was wrong. And I really can’t see her doing that.

I'd rater dent my pride to keep my child safe!

My eldest is 11 he was forward facing at 9 months he was born in 2011 and extended rearward wasn't a big thing back then but he had grown out of his first car seat,

My youngest he's 3 ½ but he's only 12 kg and 97 cms he's tiny he's rearward in his car seat and will be for a long time,

I kept my eldest in a high back booster until he was 9 he out grew it at 9 for height and weight the amount of kids that I see in not proper car seats locally it's unreal, beyond a joke really

Reactions: 8
My Mam said same thing and I said no. It took her a hot minute, but I showed her some videos and statistics and now she tells everyone who will listen about it 😂
That's so true when I had my baby I was constantly on about her getting to hot it's dangerous my mother's house does be roasting I would have her stripped because as soon as we were staying over my mother would have the range piping hot and it heats her whole house my baby stayed over without me one time and my mum sent me a pic of her wrapped up with a cardagian on over her babygro and a hat I freaked out . I kept saying to my mother it's so dangerous because she could over heat mum was like that' ridiculous babies love to be warm but she was forgetting back in the 80's very few had central heating and rooms would have ice on the inside of the window until a poor wee baby had died from over heating and I showed her on Facebook after that she believed me

Funny, i messaged her saying I know she wants the best for Ollie etc etc (was kinder than I felt tbh) and she hasn’t read or blocked me.
She’s defo covering for a mass exodus of followers.

Reactions: 7
Ollie being shipped on to nanas again, probably safer given Kim’s temper

Her much longed for child seems to get dumped a lot, she’s struggling big time but yeah Kim going for a second would be a great idea

Ollie being shipped on to nanas again, probably safer given Kim’s temper

Her much longed for child seems to get dumped a lot, she’s struggling big time but yeah Kim going for a second would be a great idea
Gone for a sleepover at 2 o clock ?!?! It’s great to get a break now and again but you need to learn to cope with having your baby 7 days a week , he’s at an easy age, wait til he starts crawling / walking

There is something very unhinged with all these trying to conceive ones isnt there?Her and Aine are 2 weapons,Karen Coffey and that Louise one who is an absolute whinger....they cant take any form of criticism at all

Reactions: 9
There is something very unhinged with all these trying to conceive ones isnt there?Her and Aine are 2 weapons,Karen Coffey and that Louise one who is an absolute whinger....they cant take any form of criticism at all
It's like they feel their kids are more loved and more special because it was a harder/different journey for them to get pregnant, or that each milestone is more special because of their journey to have this baby.

Newsflash guys, we all love our kids no matter how they were conceived or what route we took to parenthood.

Reactions: 14
Hey now I’ve packed my child off to granny’s tonight too…cos she adores the kid and asks constantly😂

Hey now I’ve packed my child off to granny’s tonight too…cos she adores the kid and asks constantly😂
I love to take advantage of a Nana sleepover for the toddler every now and the but this one seems to ship that boy off a lot. Wouldn't Robbie want to spend the weekend with his son after working all week?

I've never handed the baby over overnight, I feel like it's too much to give someone with the steralising etc involved and now she's weaning 🙈😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Is Aine a weapon 😮😮 I thought she seemed ok ?

Reactions: 1
How on earth is she ok with sending him off for the night so often??
I’ve never been away from my baby (8months old) for more than a couple of hours and that’s only been left with his dad. It’s not that I don’t have a tonne or help and offers, I do, but I want to be with him. I’m already stressing about leaving him when i go to hospital to have the next baby and I’m not even pregnant or trying to conceive 🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.