Remaining_hopeful #3 Robbie, Ollie & Kim.. is she bright or is she dim….

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No one will take her happiness with him away?!! Newsflash Kim those car seats break apart in a 30mph crash. That's one car at 30mph hitting a wall. or two cars barely going 15km hitting each other.That car seat will take your child away from you. Will you be happy then??!! Stop making this about yourself it's about Ollie, anyone messaging her saying she's right needs to give their heads a wobble as it's beyond insane 😪

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I unfollowed too. I’d say she’s losing followers and pretending she is deleting them herself?

Reactions: 9
Unfollowed, I don’t want be an audience member to that tit show. She’s clearly struggling hugely and now she thinks she’d like to add baby number 2?? Its her decision but it’s a selfish one because mentally she’s not in a good place and she’s already struggling with the one she has. Still don’t want to take away Kim’s happiness, that’s all that matters and duck literally everyone else!

Reactions: 6
Lads I'm actually shook to my core, I'm all for parenting your own way but what she's doing is actually negligence 😔 The mind boggles, baby's are supposed to stay in the infant carseat till weight limit reached ,just because a child has long legs doesn't mean he can't rear face.. Another one at it is mom life with 5 , rear face till 2 , 4 ideally but till 2

Reactions: 4
She’s asking who people think they are but who the duck are you Kim? A simpleton who will happily put her son at risk and thinks it’s actually funny

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Sure they can’t afford to go for baby number two yet they could barely afford Ollie to be fair so I think that’s a statement to try keep the followers she has if we are all unfollowing her she’s probably panicking but won’t back down

I unfollowed too. I’d say she’s losing followers and pretending she is deleting them herself?
This is EXACTLY what she's doing. She's covering her arse. She lost close to 90 since this happened and that's up to only yesterday, before she went deleting herself today. And before she's shown herself to be a self absorbed psychopath.

A milestone. That's more important to her.

More important than her sons life.

It's bleeping bananas

No one will take her happiness with him away?!! Newsflash Kim those car seats break apart in a 30mph crash. That's one car at 30mph hitting a wall. or two cars barely going 15km hitting each other.That car seat will take your child away from you. Will you be happy then??!! Stop making this about yourself it's about Ollie, anyone messaging her saying she's right needs to give their heads a wobble as it's beyond insane 😪
I know a child paralysed from the waist down. Due to a head on collision with a drunk driver. Driver died.

She was 1 and forward facing.
Mam was uninjured.

Kim has her properly fitted seatbelt and airbag to save her.

What has she chosen to give Ollie so he's safe?

Shameful Kim. I can not believe his life, his ability to walk for the rest of his life. It's all worth less to you than your pride and your "milestone" happiness.

• Sad
  • Wow
Wow 😮 I’m once again bowled over by her stupidity, I can’t believe she’s even referencing a car seat from the 70s!! 50 years ago Kim?? When most cars couldn’t go faster than 80 miles an hour?? When there was no motorway?? When most people didn’t own a car?? When children probably only went in a car once in a blue moon?? Just wow!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I also don’t believe she only got 10 negative messages I’d say most people didn’t even bother to message her since she put up the message from the cakemammy!!

Reactions: 7
Wow 😮 I’m once again bowled over by her stupidity, I can’t believe she’s even referencing a car seat from the 70s!! 50 years ago Kim?? When most cars couldn’t go faster than 80 miles an hour?? When there was no motorway?? When most people didn’t own a car?? When children probably only went in a car once in a blue moon?? Just wow!!

Thats thing , it's all about know better do better . We have the information now for car seat safety... I'd love if she says it to her PHN and they call her out .. like it's bloody nuts what she's doing

Reactions: 2
Cat seat safety coming in with Jen's post. Jen is on talking about car seat safety again.

Thats thing , it's all about know better do better . We have the information now for car seat safety... I'd love if she says it to her PHN and they call her out .. like it's bloody nuts what she's doing
My PHN would lose her mind. Told me to keep my littles rearfacing as long as possible. She didn't understand why people forward face children under 2. I had happened to mention we'd only bought oldest a new 'big girl' carseat and she asked about rearfacing etc

Attachments

Reactions: 1
If I could high five Jen (The Scenic Route) and Lucy (CarSeatSafety_Ireland) I would right now!
The only good thing to come of this is people are sharing the information now and hopefully it benefits a lot of children.

Reactions: 11
I think the fact Robbie on a learners permit drives the baby around shows how smart they are. My husband has a full licence nearly 15 years I've mine nearly 10 and we are both genuinely nervous about bringing our newborn home from the hospital cos there are idiots like her on the road. My dad with over 30 years driving experience had someone crash into the side of him not too long ago cos the guy wasn't irish and thought you couldn't turn right cos you can't in his country. First thing my dad said was thank god the grandkids weren't with me cos it was the back of the car the guy hit. Accidents happen every day and even the best drivers can't prevent them never mind someone on L plates with an idiot as their experienced driver so all we can do is try our best to protect our babies.

Reactions: 7
That baby in the car seat from the 70’s is probably actually safer than Ollie, that’s the sad thing. It’s not a five month old, it’s probably about 18 months. Obviously I wouldn’t condone that either, but is sad that she’s that clueless and can’t admit it

Reactions: 4
Funny she never shared all these ‘thousands’ of messages from mammies that reminded her she knows best? I think a mothers intuition is amazing and I also think nobody knows you child like you, however…. not taking on genuinely good advice because oh well I’m mammy so I know best isn’t good enough. How will she act when the pharmacist advises her to get the child a flu vaccine or when the school advises her that he needs help in maths, like can anyone offer any advice without her going into a meltdown?

Reactions: 8
Kim still following the scenic route even though it is obvious the post's are about her 🤪 🤪 🤪
I wasn’t following Jen long when she went to the Check it Fits and found out her daughter’s car seat wasn’t buckled in properly after one of her son’s accidentally unbuckled it. She got a big fright on learning this but chose to share videos of the issue being discovered and expert advice she received. I ended up getting our seat checked based on her experience and we needed to tweak things too. I wonder how many people she helped by being so open about her experience.

Kim could have so easily taken the advice on board. Shared her shock at discovering the danger of forward facing too early and directed her followers to some actual professionals. No one would have judged her. We’re all learning daily with kids. It’s her reaction.. the outburst, the ignorance etc that was most shocking and so unnecessary.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I wasn’t following Jen long when she went to the Check it Fits and found out her daughter’s car seat wasn’t buckled in properly after one of her son’s accidentally unbuckled it. She got a big fright on learning this but chose to share videos of the issue being discovered and expert advice she received. I ended up getting our seat checked based on her experience and we needed to tweak things too. I wonder how many people she helped by being so open about her experience.

Kim could have so easily taken the advice on board. Shared her shock at discovering the danger of forward facing too early and directed her followers to some actual professionals. No one would have judged her. We’re all learning daily with kids. It’s her reaction.. the outburst, the ignorance etc that was most shocking and so unnecessary.
This happen in my car regularly bit the kids are great for.saying I pressed the.wrong button and I have ot fived in a few seconds but it comes up.on the dash board too

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.