Remaining_hopeful #3 Robbie, Ollie & Kim.. is she bright or is she dim….

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's still going 🙄 Such a pity she's unwilling to learn from her mistakes. A 5 minute google and she'd learn plenty . Also, spot the child in the background.
01CC44A4-470B-4FCD-AE39-3C0D077648A3.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I genuinely believe dim Kim doesn’t see anything wrong with what she has done tbh.
I think she really is that simple and that even the statistics and the awful crash test videos are not enough to sway her. The fact that she couldn’t even get him a decent car seat since she’s adamant he HAS to face forward shows she’s just not a clever woman and neither is her fella from what weve seen. Didn’t we used to call them dumb and dumber on here 🤣
I would say how did her mother allow all of this and say nothing but there was none of this when her own kids where babies so she probably doesn’t know this info. The first thing my 50 something year old mother said when I told her we’re getting a new car seat was “oh he’ll be forward facing now”. I told her. I showed her! She was a shocked. You’re never too old to learn something new as a mammy (or grandmother)!

Reactions: 7
The world really does revolve around Kim... "I need to protect myself" but not Ollie?? "A handful of messages ruined what should of been a very happy moment for me watching my son hit a new milestone" you prematurely putting him forward facing isn't a milestone you dumb c*nt 🙄

"I've waited long enough for my Ollie. No one will take happiness with him away from me!!!"

She is absolutely off her nut. Her tiny baby is being made so vulnerable to injury just because of her own weird, selfish needs.

What part of her pea sized brain can't figure it out?

This woman is not well

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I genuinely believe dim Kim doesn’t see anything wrong with what she has done tbh.
I think she really is that simple and that even the statistics and the awful crash test videos are not enough to sway her. The fact that she couldn’t even get him a decent car seat since she’s adamant he HAS to face forward shows she’s just not a clever woman and neither is her fella from what weve seen. Didn’t we used to call them dumb and dumber on here 🤣
I would say how did her mother allow all of this and say nothing but there was none of this when her own kids where babies so she probably doesn’t know this info. The first thing my 50 something year old mother said when I told her we’re getting a new car seat was “oh he’ll be forward facing now”. I told her. I showed her! She was a shocked. You’re never too old to learn something new as a mammy (or grandmother)!
My Mam said same thing and I said no. It took her a hot minute, but I showed her some videos and statistics and now she tells everyone who will listen about it 😂

Reactions: 2
But it's not the 1970s anymore Kim!!! If it was you wouldn't even have had IVF!! Things have progressed since then!! What a ridiculous argument. I've unfollowed. Couldn't watch anymore and wasn't waiting for her to block me and keep me as a follower.

5CC4CA04-F504-4C24-AA58-35135E9E92D4.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 8
The ignorance is fecking shocking. People are gebuily concerned for Ollie's safety and she's going on about how we're trying to take her happiness from her....

No, you idiot, we don't want something awful to happen to your baby. We're genuinely worried about your lack of inforation. It's not the first unsafe thing you've done after waiting so long and wanting him so much. You think you'd do whatever it takes to keep him safe!

ETA: I'd say the other mammy account pseudo calling her on her BS has got to her. No one has been sticking up for her and her pride won't let her back down

Attachments

The meme she shared there about carseat safety in the 70s 🤦🏻‍♀️ The more we call her stupid, the dumber she gets!
Yes that was car seat safety in the 70s Kim, 50
Years ago, they didn’t know any better. They smoked and drank during pregnancy then too, cause they didn’t know any better. We now have so much more information, at our fingertips. We’re very lucky to live in a such a time and protect our children, most of us want to protect our children at all costs!
I wonder is she really capable of caring for that child at all?! 🤨 🚩🚩🚩🚩

Reactions: 9
But it's not the 1970s anymore Kim!!! If it was you wouldn't even have had IVF!! Things have progressed since then!! What a ridiculous argument. I've unfollowed. Couldn't watch anymore and wasn't waiting for her to block me and keep me as a follower.

View attachment 1879571
God I'm actually finding it hard to believe that she is this thick tbh 😬 I knew she wasn't the brightest but this is absolutely shocking... you need a licence for a dog people.....

Reactions: 6
duck sake she is going back to Prague for baby number 2 🙄 I’ll remove myself from your followers . Seriously Kim this is a safety issue just admit your wrong. It’s your baby boy who will suffer if anything happens. She is so immature it’s funny, pulling out a picture of your friend when there was about 2,000 cars on the road 🤣grow the duck up

Delighted that Jen put that up, she’s brill I love her, and she is is so knowledgeable about lots of different things. If a few more called her out she might rethink

As for car seat safety from the 70s. My dad often tells of him smoking next to my mothers hospital bed in the ward after having my sister, is that ok now aswell then? We’ve moved on, she really is thick, she prob doesn’t even need ivf they’re probably just not doing it correctly.
She’s putting him at huge risk it’s as simple as that

• Haha
Reactions: 15
duck sake she is going back to Prague for baby number 2 🙄 I’ll remove myself from your followers . Seriously Kim this is a safety issue just admit your wrong. It’s your baby boy who will suffer if anything happens. She is so immature it’s funny, pulling out a picture of your friend when there was about 2,000 cars on the road 🤣grow the duck up
Unfollowed also. No. 2 yikes. She should mind the one she has.

CHANGING A CAR SEAT IS NOT A MILESTONE!!
Huge survival bias with the 70’s meme…I can’t stand that mentality “sure we lived” “we didn’t have that in our day” Yes but it’s 2023, years and years of research is out there to help us do our best for our kids now, 100’s of children out there that we’re not fine and didn’t live, that’s what we’re trying to stop.
And for the “No one will take happiness with him away from me”…it’s you Kim…you’re the gombeen who is too selfish and stubborn to do the right thing and KEEP HIM SAFE. You’re not happy because you know you are wrong and every time you put him in that car seat you will have flash backs of the crash testing video that people sent you and a tug on your conscience saying he shouldn’t be this way, he’s not safe. But you won’t give in….
Keep that “it’ll never happen to us”.. mentality.. I really hope you will never be proven wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Delighted that Jen put that up, she’s brill I love her, and she is is so knowledgeable about lots of different things. If a few more called her out she might rethink
She's too busy playing the victim to rethink anything or even do some proper research into what's being said/suggested. She can't see that people are only concerned for Ollies safety because she's too busy accusing people of trolling her. This isn't about you Kim, you are irrelevant, it's about the safety of a child.

Reactions: 5
Unfollowed also. No. 2 yikes. She should mind the one she has.
Also unfollowed. Her posts have been giving me the rage

ETA: I really hope she doesn't go for no. 2, she's barely coping and it's really no joke to have 2 babies.

Reactions: 9
Unfollowed as well. I think she is going to loose a lot more followers then she expects ….

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.