Remaining_hopeful #2 Eat, sleep, scan, repeat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t been in her pages since the baby was born. The kid is like Robbie 🙄.

I wonder why people like this dose who have very little to contribute other than a tit flash continue to keep their Instagram accounts live after the birth of the ‘miracle’ IVF kid. The name ‘remaining hopeful’ says it all. You have your kid. You don’t have much content other than pretending you’re a breast feeding guru.

Last edited:
Aw, this is lovely news. I remember you sharing your journey with us. Wishing you all the best with your pregnancy. Thanks for sharing 💕💙

I missed it too. I wonder when they’re going. I went away for 2 nights with my husband and baby when he was 2 months. It was so hard. I had a lovely idea of our first break together but all of us in a hotel room made relaxing and sleeping harder and between exhaustion and hormones, I was terribly cranky.

We went away for a week or so for his first bday to Spain and it was the opposite. He was loving the attention from all the older couples at breakfast and dinner and we were more comfortable with parenting by then and all finally sleeping better (just about). I hope she has a lovely holiday and gets lots of help.
Thank you @fortycoats, we are ecstatic, it certainly isn't easy but am trying to enjoy every second of it, and praying that it will last to the end xx

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Thread title suggestion:

Despite Kim’s many insta suggestions, Robbie still hasn’t popped the question!

I haven't been on in a while here, as many of you guys know I have been struggling with getting pregnant and found Kim's behaviour very upsetting at the arrival of her pregnancy etc so had to unfollow but said I'd come on to tell you all that I am now 9 and a half weeks pregnant and am absolutely thrilled 😍 obviously every cramp gives me a heart attack but I finally can smile again and my heart is full.
Aw lovely, congrats Oll36 ❤

Reactions: 8
Trouble in paradise for Kim and Robbie? She’s out for the first time since having the baby, without him which I find bizarre. Holiday soon, without him. he’s barely been mentioned let alone shown on her insta since babys been born and this week she shared the photo of the 3 of them right after he was born and said it’s the only photo of the 3 of them together… or is he just flat out working!?

Reactions: 4
Trouble in paradise for Kim and Robbie? She’s out for the first time since having the baby, without him which I find bizarre. Holiday soon, without him. he’s barely been mentioned let alone shown on her insta since babys been born and this week she shared the photo of the 3 of them right after he was born and said it’s the only photo of the 3 of them together… or is he just flat out working!?
Having a new baby is stressful and can be a huge strain on a relationship and tbh I'm not sure how solid their foundation was before baby.

Reactions: 3
Having a new baby is stressful and can be a huge strain on a relationship and tbh I'm not sure how solid their foundation was before baby.
Most definitely, I remember when our first was born we struggled big time. I hope for the baby’s sake they can power through. 😔

Do you really find it odd that she’s out without him? If I had a small baby I’d definitely feel more comfortable leaving it at home with its dad than with anyone else? Sure they’ve been at home together a lot, they’re probs sick of each other

Reactions: 13
Do you really find it odd that she’s out without him? If I had a small baby I’d definitely feel more comfortable leaving it at home with its dad than with anyone else? Sure they’ve been at home together a lot, they’re probs sick of each other
I have a feeling he’s off working and her mother or sister are with the baby.

Well now we know that Robbie has the baby and that Kim must be having a sneaky look here 👀

• Haha
The wane is clearly asleep on the sofa beside his da, its still deemed safe while they're being monitored as closely as this
It wouldn’t be recommended to let a baby sleep with a bib on. I’m sure as you say Robbie is watching him and all will be well but good practice to remove the bib before putting them down after a bottle (you may need to leave the room to go to the toilet etc)

She didn’t tag him, I’d say that’s just a picture from her camera roll she put up to stop the talk on here I’m not buying it for a second

The wane is clearly asleep on the sofa beside his da, its still deemed safe while they're being monitored as closely as this
How do you know he was monitoring him closely and didn't leave to go to the bathroom, get food/drink etc? Terrible things can happy in very short amounts of time. They shouldn't sleep with bibs on, he shouldn't be asleep on the stuffed animal as a pillow etc.

I also found it odd she didn't tag him. It was definitely posted for our benefit! Hi Kim!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I wouldn’t be Kim’s biggest fan. But I do think she’s showing a realistic side to life with a newborn.

Reactions: 7
I wouldn’t be Kim’s biggest fan. But I do think she’s showing a realistic side to life with a newborn.
Thankfully yes, unlike some other ones who are all, it's very rosy in the garden. Newborns are bloody hard and it's discouraging for struggling new parents to see people making it look easy

Tbh I think Kim is just normal.
Fair dues to her. She's not posting every detail online and she's dead right.

Yes, I expected her to put up loads of photos every day on stories but she’s not OTT on insta. She’s prob too busy looking after him to have time to post a million stories. Can’t say the same for her pal Lisa/solo mum

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.