Remaining Hopeful #4 Remaining Dopeful!!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it was obvious the relationship was doomed. She just wanted a baby. I’d say she was hard work, and he was a waster.

Reactions: 6
Never nice when there's a breakup but Robbie was never around. I hope Ollie is OK. Kim's mother seemed sound at least so I presume that's where they are.

God, it’s sad isn’t it, when they got the one thing they yearned for they couldn’t make it work. Hope she is ok.

That’s a crappy situation especially since they have embryos that she might have wanted to use. He never seemed like he wanted to commit to her though.

Honestly she’s prob better off. Robbie was never around, and seemed like a total layabout when he was.
Bit awkward that his job is with her da though…

Reactions: 3
How does that work, can she still use them?
I think he can block her, but they're also stored abroad (I assume) so it depends on their laws I assume 🤔

Are we sure they have broken up? He was basically never there anyways so she was always a single mother who co-parented with her own mother.

I think it was obvious the relationship was doomed. She just wanted a baby. I’d say she was hard work, and he was a waster.
I think she's pregnant again and just wanted to stay off SM for her own mental health and not have her every move judged n then she ll pop back on at some stage with the announcement

Reactions: 4
I think she’s a hun that was just obsessed with being pregnant and being a mum was not really all it was cracked up to be.

The best parents are the ones with no kids 🤣
Never a truer word spoken. I was an exemplary parent before mine were born. It was a terrible landing to reality 😂

Seriously though, I hope she's ok whatever's going on.