Remaining Hopeful #4 Remaining Dopeful!!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had unfollowed but watched when public, but now private. Any other way to see?
Same.

I agree with whoever said it earlier, her behaviour is definitely erratic. She's addicted to the attention, doubt she'll stay private long anyways 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
She was on about wanting another baby recently, don’t think she’s in the best place to be thinking about that

Reactions: 9
She was on about wanting another baby recently, don’t think she’s in the best place to be thinking about that
She has to be able to both manage and enjoy the child she has before even considering a second. She can’t give the mother another child to raise every weekend

Reactions: 6
I followed her initially and really liked her, she is septic. There is no like-ability with her at all. I’d say Robbie has an awful life of it with her.

Reactions: 4
I really liked her to begin with, daft and silly but enjoyed following even if the work rant was over the top. I think it was when she got pregnant that I noticed a change in her, the attention seeking, constant babying herself in bed eating tit, going for scans after sex knowing well why she was going there, the start of the really big rants, etc. and she’s only got worse

Reactions: 5
Someone asked about her issues with clearblue!! She went on a rant because there ovulation sticks didn’t work properly for her, someone else might remember exactly but she never got a smiley face or never got a solid smile face!! She ended up getting some free tests from them I think 😂😂

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Someone asked about her issues with clearblue!! She went on a rant because there ovulation sticks didn’t work properly for her, someone else might remember exactly but she never got a smiley face or never got a solid smile face!! She ended up getting some free tests from them I think 😂😂
Doesn't she have PCOS? Or did I dream that? Anyways, ovulation tests don't normally work properly for people with PCOS. I never got a positive one in the years we were trying....

Yes it was to do with testing you start on a day 10 to 15 we say and it picks up when levels get higher ye know the jazz etc, they were digital tests do have to do say day 5 6 days no break, but with her PCOS she was testing out of them days say 18 20 etc so the levels never rose or stayed the same, which is a known fact with c.b, clearblue only works if you have a normal cycle with no PCOS or hormone issued etc, they only work on certain days and not skip a day in middle either so it's digitally logged for increases if I remember correctly she tested Robbie's urine and he got same result as her, so she threatened clearblue she would sue,

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Ugh I remember her testing Robbies urine now, remember all her giggling about him being the 40 minute man? All about making them memories for future Ollie I suppose 🤣

• Haha
She’s trying to shut this thread down because it doesn’t blow smoke up her ass that mammy knows best. She knows nothing and she’s a a disgrace of a mother. Loved being pregnant and the attention it got her. Can’t cope with the reality of a child. Acting like a spoilt brat now.

Reactions: 10
Aaaaand Ollie is back at Nana's because Kim is 'sick'.

And yet I manage to hold down a job and raise my baby, while living with MS.

This one is such a spoiled layabout.

Aaaaand Ollie is back at Nana's because Kim is 'sick'.

And yet I manage to hold down a job and raise my baby, while living with MS.

This one is such a spoiled layabout.
I had strep earlier this year and still managed to look after my baby and toddler. Wish I could have shipped them off to nannas!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I had strep earlier this year and still managed to look after my baby and toddler. Wish I could have shipped them off to nannas!
I did too, it was horrific!

I thought I’d end up in hospital at one stage but hay-ho we are mothers and we get on with things…. Dinner still needed to be made, nappies still needed to be changed.

I think this one is heading for a break down. It’s time the family intervene and take that child for his own safety

Reactions: 3
Ah here who hasn’t had a bout of strep throat like 😂
The poor child shipped off at the drop of a hat

Reactions: 1