Remaining Hopeful #4 Remaining Dopeful!!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is one empty vessel. I believe she only had that child because she thought it would get her insta fame and in fact she now can’t be arsed because he’s now a bit of work and he ain’t making her money. Secondly I have never ever seen that child smile. He never ever seems happy. She is emotionally unavailable to that child . Imagine sending him to creche and then coming on posting saying she’s at home sitting on her hole. She’s only wanting back lash of someone. Seen as you read here you and that dope your with should be ashamed of having that child

Reactions: 4
She actually has highlight done for ectopic who does that I know exactly what she has gone through and feel so sorry for them but I do really think she craves lots and lots of attention

Reactions: 5
Does she want an award for keeping her sick child off creche and minding him herself when she has nowhere else to be anyway. Not like she took time off work

Reactions: 9
She really should change her name from Remaining Hopeful to Constantly Moaning.......its non-stop with her, all our kids get sick, us parents get sick but we just crack on with it, and then you have this one whinging morning noon & night into her phone like she's the only one in the world to get sick or have a sick child.........she should count her blessings that its just routine childhood illnesses

Would she not head out and get a job for herself maybe she may get her mo jo back then. Always the pity party with this one but I guarantee you she’s down as a single mother sending that child to creche

Reactions: 6
A running group........another 5 minute figary with her 🙄 it would be more in her line to get a job and stop coming up with these stupid ideas that she never follows through with, the group isn't even set up yet and she's already looking for someone else to be the "leader"

Would she not head out and get a job for herself maybe she may get her mo jo back then. Always the pity party with this one but I guarantee you she’s down as a single mother sending that child to creche
She might as well be a single mother the way Robbie is away 5/6 days a week.

Reactions: 2
She put up a picture the other day saying she was glad they could be safe going out……. Not sure if there was a reason behind it!!

She put up a picture the other day saying she was glad they could be safe going out……. Not sure if there was a reason behind it!!
I saw that alright, found it strange, I’d say it was was put up to get people speculating in this

Yeah I presumed Gaza too. I'm surprised she's stopped posting but she had literally nothing to say so maybe realised there's no point coming on.

Has she been on at all lately or what’s her story?
She has seemed to disappear off the face of the earth. Between her mental health, her loss and the trauma that comes with that I imagine it is best for her. In saying that it is strange she has stepped back so much given there was a time she overshared her whole life. I hope she’s doing well

I wonder if her and Robbie are still together? To me, it never seemed a stable relationship. They wouldn't be the first couple who were together a long time only to break up not too long after having a child. Very unusual she hasn't been on at all.

Reactions: 6
I’ve thought they may not be together anymore a few times, or at least that they maybe aren’t in a good place. A baby can break the strongest relationships and I would never have quite described them as strong to begin with. A baby plus a loss, trauma, health problems on her behalf.. it’s a lot on any couple. Also crossed my mind she may be pregnant again or considering/doing IVF and maybe doesn’t want to publicise that, which is understandable