Remaining Hopeful #4 Remaining Dopeful!!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw her in Mahon Point today with her mother, no sign of Robbie or Ollie. Big cranky head on her, same as when she used come on her stories in a rage about something

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wonder why she went offline? Did she say anything like she was taking a break or anything?

Reactions: 1
My guess is her family had a word. She was delicate at the best of times. Or maybe she's too busy with a job/minding Ollie full time. Stranger things have happened.

Her mental health wasn’t great anyway and I’d say after the ectopic pregnancy she probably hit a new low. I was wondering if she was pregnant but I’m assuming not as she probably would have came on again straight away for the attention..

Reactions: 6
She is gone from the house in farrnaree . I wonder did her and Robbie break up

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She only entered my mind recently. I always wondered had she another child or how Ollie was etc

Reactions: 3
My friend is her neighbour and she hasn’t been there in weeks . Unless she is on hols with her mother . I say the house is dear enough for rent around there its about 2000euro at least for those houses

• Wow
My friend is her neighbour and she hasn’t been there in weeks . Unless she is on hols with her mother . I say the house is dear enough for rent around there its about 2000euro at least for those houses
She was prob getting hap id imagine. Very hard to find a place now though. Good luck to them

I
I think it’s a council house. Sad if they have broken up.

I saw she liked some post on IG a few weeks ago about single mums doing it themselves, around mother's day.

• Wow