Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stillsneezy

Yeah your right as some people will then not want to even drink diet and be restrictive.

Tbh I took it as realising if I’m basing it on calories I can just have full fat pop and not be bothered and have the guilt like what I’ve been drilled with in past from ex slimming clubs etc. But I understand what you mean as some people will take that as to not have diet Pop at all.
I am the person who will happily have a giant coffee with all the extra bits as a meal. Its practically sweet caffienated soup. I probably won't disclose that though.

I agree with you. The whole calorie counting concept is great if your relaxed and learn to eat in moderation without obsessing. However I feel with the group she’s created it’s just another cult that is going to obsess over calories rather an syns etc. I don’t think twice when I drink a diet Fanta 🙄, the amount of posts saying “I can finally eat an avocado” 🙄🙄

I’m with you. Slimming world 100% works if you are sensible, use your syns accordingly and portion control. However so many people are trying to cheat the system. The whole evening “syn plate” blows my mind. I lost 8 stone and I’ve gained just over 2 back however I admit it’s my fault and I’m actually at a point in my life where I eat to maintain however 4 all inclusive holidays and 3 years later the weight has piled on, but my day to day eating I maintain my weight and don’t over eat 🙈. However I know the solution is to eat cleaner and reduce my portions where as I feel like the “nutricrew” are already trying to cheat the system..
I've so far lost almost 6.5 stone from my heaviest. 2 stone of that was with SW. Then I regained that 2 stone, then lost it again in lockdown. In lockdown I went back to CC as it really does fit in more with life and I don't have to do strange maths when I eat out or god forbid I want cereal and a sandwich or even toast twice in one day. I'm 4 weeks clean from a group and the jitters are just setting in

Reactions: 8

eSsExBiRd

VIP Member
I find a lot of the cal counting crew over simplify things so it fits their narrative. I’ve had one of the SW meals and it tasted like crap but it was a massive portion!
I like the SW meals, for the price and size it’s much better value than a takeaway (Partial to their Chinese Banquet) and they fill me up unlike the generic supermarket/WW ones.

On the subject of WW, their plan is very similar to SW and their merchandise and food offering is huge so why don’t they get the same flack?

Also, I’ve never witnessed followers of other plans slag off other plans like CC’s/“Nutritional” “Guru’s“ do. It’s so rude and condescending when they make out that the people who follow other plans are dumb and uneducated, especially when half them lost weight in the first place following a weighloss plan. Mate, my 65 year old Aunt doesn’t want to sit there and MFP every item of food she eats 🙄

professional.lurker

I'm surprised it's taken this long for a thread to come up! She comes across as unbearably condescending on the Facebook page. Banging on about people "checking the announcements" before they dare to ask a question like it's taking up all of her time 😂 get over yourself hun. She uses it as a platform for people to blow smoke up her arse for her transformation pictures rather than to actually help people. Steve on the other hand comes across as helpful and even though he's lost a tonne of weight too he doesn't shove it in everyone's face 3 times a week on there.

• Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Ive had that gut instinct right from the first time I discovered her on Instagram. something just did not feel right about her. I’m glad you have confirmed that my gut instinct is reliable x
She's deffo got way more cockier as her popularity has grown. It's easy to have a fuck you attitude when you've got a whole host of arse lickers backing you up. There's no courage in that IMO.

Interesting that her daughters favour the natural look. She hasn't mentioned her oldest son for a while either or I haven't noticed. She was bloody livid someone called her a gilf 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
WTF 🤢. She loves to make out the men go crazy over her - deluded fool
she's always saying how many men DM her. Sure Jan, I'm sure it has nothing to do with the way she dresses and how easy they think she is . I'm all for self expression and people dressing how they want, but sometimes it just comes down to common sense ( cough mutton)

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She's an absolute bitch, disguised as 'sass' she also fails to mention that she lost her weight with Slimming World. She likes to make out it was with calorie counting and macros. That group is nothing but an ego stroke for her broad back

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Her weight loss is impressive but I agree I’ve never seen a bigger catfish! Someone at a cross fit event tagged her in photos - obviously unfiltered and not at a deceiving angle. HOLY MOLY that is not the same person!!!!!!!

I joined her nutricrew group and left as I was getting nothing from it at all 😏
I wasn't either really tbh, I've learnt a lot from listening to other coaches and reading things for myself over the years. I did notice that they are becoming quite impatient with people asking questions. I think that's part of the process, don't set up a help page then get irritated if people ask the same questions all the time. Some people may have genuinely missed the info they want you to read.

Hahaha is it wrong I want to see the pics 😄

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
It's hard to imagine her as a life coach when she's so self obsessed and single minded.
She's got a short memory too of how much she embarrassed herself when that guy dumped her. Pouring her heart out on instagram like a desperate love struck 16yr old 🥴 but no-one else can have weak moments obviously 😄😏

• Haha
Reactions: 7

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She’s put a lot back on and not all muscle. As long as she’s happy that’s the main thing but I wouldn’t say it’s a great advertisement for ditching SW and cal counting.
She has stacked it on hasn't she. I'm shocked as I don't follow her anymore, I have a little nose now and again 😳

MamaD

VIP Member
I joined her Nutricrew FB group last month. Quite liked it, so thought I would use the ‘pinned’ calculations to find out my daily calorie allowance, after all this was recommended time after time to members. It worked out pretty low (I’m short, post menopausal and not got loads to lose)
I asked if anyone else’s came out so low and what everyone recommend I do as I’d be starving on so few but wanted to trust the calculation. Had quite a few nice, genuinely helpful replies.
Suddenly comments were turned off after Red lips commented, pretty much saying how exasperated she is with people asking the same thing over and over and eating too few calories.
Yet there she is licking Fopperholic arse who is starving herself, sprays food to stop her eating it and looking anorexic🤷‍♀️
Go figure.

To be honest, I can see why they are friends. Both narcissistic primadonnas :rolleyes:
Needless to say. I left the group.
She’s only all over Fopperholic as she has a large following and she’ll hope that she’ll gain some of Foppeeholics following.

Lovesagoss

I’ve seen her a few times in the flesh and laaawd knows she loves a filter! My friend attended her SW classes and she was just as rude to people then as she is online. You’re not sassy hun you’re rude. Her eldest son was on a Channel 4 programme about getting checked for STDs 😂

• Wow
  • Haha

Chinwag

Used to follow her, remember she had this bloke coming in and out of her life who was clearly messing her about but she kept having him back, she is massively insecure which is why she filters her selfies to the absolute gods!!!

She would get tagged in others pics in real life without filters and you would see what a catfish she is.

I remember her having a absolute meltdown over Terrys Chocolate oranges going on offer for £1 and scolding people for rushing out to buy them as a treat/put up for special occasions when they were meant to be losing weight and blaming offers for people’s total lack of self control it was hilarious

• Haha

Oldbutnew

So glad this thread appeared. I’m fairly new to following her on Instagram but have known about her for longer. At first I applauded her weight loss, I mean it’s phenomenal! But how many times do we need to see a transformation picture!?
why filter your photos to fuck , if you are as confident as you preach and happy in your size 10! I get the bulkiness look as I’m same age and also lift weights, box but I’m a size 12!! 5ft3
I’m an old weight watcher and now CC using MFP. Lost 5 stone. Would like 1 more to be content. It’s a bit of common sense and trial and error. I play about with my calories and see what works best.
Her arsey approach will no doubt be her downfall when the arselickers realise that actually she hasn’t the patience. I feel there is a bigger picture for her.. just my honest opinion.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
It’s bad enough she let the ultimate knob jockey Fopperholic into her Nutricrew group but now the ultimate chav Rosh is in the group too, I’m out!
FGS it sounds like I left just in time it would have tipped me over the Edge seeing the gunti yeti, mutton and fopperbollox all in the same space 😳

I need to know more about this thing with Big Ben?.🤣😄

I was screaming at what she wore to the fat club ball ... she looked like some old tart that had snuck in the backdoor. That undercut and frizzy mess on her head, thank god she sorted that out!! She must have a magic mutton mirror because she doesn’t half rate herself!! She became a right attitude knob when she left her job at fat club. Such a liar and overly rude when it's not needed.
Right?! She literally posted this...like please don't . Does she really think she can get away with wearing that
Screenshot_20210218-212747_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha