Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MamaD

VIP Member
I’ve left the group now. I do prefer nutracheck over MFP but all these groups are exactly the same as SW and WW. I’ve said it before but if you pay a fee, weigh yourself, are in a private FB group talking about weight loss you’re in a slimming club, end of! The only club that I think is genuinely great is Preece Nutrition. He’s lovely and kind and will go out of his way to help you. Once I get into the right headspace I’ll be ready to smash my weight loss, for the minute I’m as happy as a pig in shit eating my body weight in milky buttons!!

Reactions: 12

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
A few of you have asked for a thread on red_lips77 ...

Her name is Catherine Powell. She has an Instagram following of over 13k that was built up on the basis of SW follwers. She is an ex SW consultant and has now decide to ditch the SW way of life, despite making money off them and losing all her weight with them. She has now decided they are the devil and calorie counting is the key. She is the creator of the facebook group - Nutricrew.

Discuss 👍

• Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
That really annoys me. Why’s she so obsessed with dick size? Did she ever stop to think maybe she has a baggy vagina? Lor d knows we’ve all see her saggy tits on display. Went out with a guy once who had what would be considered below average, but still some of the wildest/hottest sex ever which I still think about to this day. Just because she’s a lousy lay 😂 😂
She drives me mad she goes on about the audacity all the time... what about when she rocks up to the date and the poor bloke doesn't even recognise her because she's a catfish and then some 🤣 talking like she's a ghetto princess when she's a fucking cleaner in a gym by day and in boohoo finest plastic heels at night 🤦🏼‍♀️ she needs to get some class

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
What an absolute hypocrite she is slagging off the food on SW, when she used to argue on her page that the plan COULD and DOES fit her macros .... defended it to the hilt when it was making her money and building up a following 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️ she loved wanking over the other insta wankers at the SW ball too 🤦🏼‍♀️she's an absolute fraud with a short memory!

• Heart
Reactions: 11

eSsExBiRd

VIP Member
Oh god, now LucyWharton is on the anti SW wagon. Can’t have that great a memory given it was only last month she was wetting her knickers every time she walked into a supermarket and saw her face on the magazine rack 🙄 Same magazine in which she was gushing about how liberating SW was. You got to where you are because of SW - own it 👍🏻

Last edited:

Anon247

Used to follow her then unfollowed there’s just something about her that doesn’t sit right with me I don’t know what it is. Always thought her transformation pics are abit too much

• Heart

PinkFigs

VIP Member
I’ve said it before on this thread but I genuinely cannot get over how different she is in personality these days than she was when she was big. The weight may have disappeared but the arrogance arrived!

Reactions: 10

Miss_Nosey

I can't stand this munter! I followed her on and off for a couple of years and decided she really wasn't worthy of the follow. The clincher came when I stood behind her in Iceland.... I shit you not, she looked like a short arsed bricklayer with a muffin top to match! (I'm not toned or slim... but then again I don't pretend to be!)

The cashier was having issues with her till and the ever bubbly glamma (or whatever she calls herself) stood silently staring at this poor girl whilst holding her points card out.... it was the most awkward scene I've ever witnessed. She didn't utter one word of please nor thanks. Looks like the weight loss also banished her manners!

• Haha
  • Wow

Pumpkinpie0991

VIP Member
I’ve been waiting for this thread! Absolutely can’t stand her. I joined her nutricrew and her responses to the members are so rude! If anyone dares to suggest losing more than a pound a week they get pounced on. She claims it’s about stepping away from diets and the cult of slimming world however she’s created the exact same situation, people are now obsessed with calories rather that the “plan” 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Foods are being demonised etc especially alcohol. What pushed me over the edge was someone asking for help with calculations as they can’t do math and she gave her usual rude response.
Yes!! I ended up having to go on JSA to do it because I didn’t understand the words and how add and subtract etc etc and didn’t dare ask because I knew it would be ‘read within announcements’

Tbh I haven’t left the group yet but no longer visit it often, I created my own calorie counting insta and get help and support off other accounts Thankfully

Fopperholic being ‘granted permission’ to advertise her pages is the most hypocritical thing I think I’ve seen in that group. They say they don’t support starvation, calories too low, more than a 1lb target in a week blah blah blah then allow someone who is starving themselves, not eating balanced nutritional meals, living on bloody yogurts and cutting carbs - all the things they allegedly state they don’t support but then in comes little miss lollipop

any credibility for their advice has now gone out the window after granting permission for that shit show.
Cant get over This mind. Obviously both trying to plug each other’s followers. It’s a shame really as it’s massively pushing me to leave the group.

Riddlemethis

VIP Member
This woman is insufferable now.
I used to really like her, we followed each other and chatted a lot when Twitter was more active.
The biggest annoying thing is she dresses like a prostitute, puts photos on social media of her posing in whatever angles and on her bed, but complains she’s getting used by men and messaged all the time 🤦🏻‍♀️ If someone doesn’t want to attract bad attention, they don’t post their arse online on an open account.
She used to constantly repost the same photos too, obviously not realising they were the exact same ones from only a few weeks ago.
I know someone that knows her in real life and apparently she’s horrible, doesn’t look like her photos (catfish with good angles) and not at all what she portrays.

• Wow

eSsExBiRd

VIP Member
Pulling up a chair for this one. I don’t know why but I get HDE bandwagon vibes 😂 Everyone is blowing smoke up her arse like she’s some sort of god, especially the SW accounts. And now she’s got Fopp’s on board 😩

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I used to really like her... these days not so much. She first started to irk me when she used to post meals that were clearly not slimming world related, then when questioned if she was still following it (she was a consultant at the time) got really arsy and went to great lengths to show how her macro counted meal COULD fit in with the plan 🙄 she carried on the charade of being on the sw wagon for a long time before she quit, basically used them and their paying members to fund her nutrition degree...then once she had that in the bag she left and started the calorie counting and slagging off the company. I'm not a SW fan at all, but she was very sneaky the way she went about it all.

Reactions: 9

Berrynosey

Hun, you don’t look like Angelina, not even slightly. Your followers are clearly blind and/or stupid.

• Haha

Dannie

Chatty Member
I used to follow her on Twitter years ago and I remember her talking about how good she was at giving head because she has no gag reflex 😳😳 I'm still disturbed to this day!
WTF 🤢. She loves to make out the men go crazy over her - deluded fool

• Haha

theeyeroller

VIP Member
Who's Rosh? Do I need to find them?
Oh man maybe you should protect yourself from her. She’s Reality of Rosh, has a couple of threads on here under Parenting Instagrammers. She tries to be a Mummy blogger, her kids have the most horrendous made up names that I can’t even bring myself to type, she puts chunky gold jewellery on her baby boy, she seems to be a benefits cheat, she wants her little girl to be a model but told her she was only a 4 out of 10... it’s endless really!

FGS it sounds like I left just in time it would have tipped me over the Edge seeing the gunti yeti, mutton and fopperbollox all in the same space 😳

I need to know more about this thing with Big Ben?.🤣😄
These desperados really do get thenselves anywhere if they think it’ll get them more followers! Think you’ve got out just in time. I am also keen to know more about the Big Ben thing!

• Wow

eSsExBiRd

VIP Member
I agree with you. The whole calorie counting concept is great if your relaxed and learn to eat in moderation without obsessing. However I feel with the group she’s created it’s just another cult that is going to obsess over calories rather an syns etc. I don’t think twice when I drink a diet Fanta 🙄, the amount of posts saying “I can finally eat an avocado” 🙄🙄

I’m with you. Slimming world 100% works if you are sensible, use your syns accordingly and portion control. However so many people are trying to cheat the system. The whole evening “syn plate” blows my mind. I lost 8 stone and I’ve gained just over 2 back however I admit it’s my fault and I’m actually at a point in my life where I eat to maintain however 4 all inclusive holidays and 3 years later the weight has piled on, but my day to day eating I maintain my weight and don’t over eat 🙈. However I know the solution is to eat cleaner and reduce my portions where as I feel like the “nutricrew” are already trying to cheat the system..
Syn plates = binge plates 🤮

SW really do need to get their arse in gear and stop influencers tarnishing their brand. Prickard for example - lies about his weightloss to get money from shitty collabs. Big Ben was in their mag again this month but the lying twunt has clearly put it back on. (Nothing wrong with this but he is deceiving followerswhilst using the SW brand to do so)

During my journey I ate Avocado!!! I’m looking at these ex-SW pages and all I’m seeing now is Grenade bars and Skinny Syrup chemical shit storms whilst panicking over hitting their macro targets 😂

I’m very much in the finding what works for you camp. Lovely Brenda who’s the same age as your mum doesn’t want to sit there and MFP everything they buy, some people want to sit down with their family and eat the same meal without worrying about their Maco’s, some people enjoy the control pointing or synning. But don’t slate the very thing that got you where you were for your own gain.

Last edited: