Red, White and Royal Blue, Amazon Prime

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know Nick is losing weight for this mystery new role he has, but the oversized trend has to stop. As someone on tumblr commented, lucky he’s gorgeous so he can still somewhat pull it off 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Not dying his hair blonde just yet....the tease.

I'm so torn on a sequel. I want more, but the reality is the story really needs to be strong and I'm not sure where they could go with it without ruining the originals happy ending. A movie would need conflict of some sort, splitting them up wouldn't work and too much homophobia would ruin the tone.
same. i think i WANT a sequel more for the offscreen stuff if that makes sense - we missed out on so many interviews and press stuff with them (including the premiere 😭) the story in itself is already told imo, and the bonus chapter just isn’t enough content for a new movie.

they just need to get recast together in a million new romcoms!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Not RWRB but...

Figured Stephen would share my appreciate of it lol

FB_IMG_1711100676566.jpg

• Haha
I'm gonna be honest...I can see the vision, the body is amazing, but there's something about Jake Gyllenhaal, he doesn't really do anything for me. Not sure what it is about him that doesn't work for me.
Rude 🤣

Back to RWRB

Screenshot_20240322_142133_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240322_142143_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240322_142153_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240322_142211_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240322_142257_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
I'm too old to fall for a fictional character and really should know better 🤣 but here we are 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Probably been shared before but youtube has been listening in and recommended it to me 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Try this one...I swear it's 5 hours long 🤣

you’re right mark, it IS five hours long! started blushing and kicking my feet like he was looking directly at me 🤣 (also those eyelashes man, wtf)

• Haha
I'm sure this must have been posted before, but I don't remember seeing it.

I can't believe they cut it as it adds depth to the story and character development

• Heart
I'm sure this must have been posted before, but I don't remember seeing it.

I can't believe they cut it as it adds depth to the story and character development

it’s a lovely scene but i honestly think they cut it because it makes what would have happened next (henry leaving alex at the lake) seem even more brutal in terms of henry’s motivations. i wish they’d kept it all but had him say it later (after the museum or something maybe).

i love the being in your tower nothing ever happening line and how they call back to it later when they’re arguing and alex says you can stay here and nothing will ever happen to you 👌🏻

• Heart
it’s a lovely scene but i honestly think they cut it because it makes what would have happened next (henry leaving alex at the lake) seem even more brutal in terms of henry’s motivations. i wish they’d kept it all but had him say it later (after the museum or something maybe).

i love the being in your tower nothing ever happening line and how they call back to it later when they’re arguing and alex says you can stay here and nothing will ever happen to you 👌🏻
Yeah that's true.

Yeah i love them too, Alex's comments about staying in tower and nothing happening too you hit a little too close to home 🤣🤣😅😅

• Heart
Yeah that's true.

Yeah i love them too, Alex's comments about staying in tower and nothing happening too you hit a little too close to home 🤣🤣😅😅
same 💙 i think i said before but i relate to henry HARD personality wise (sadly i am not a gorgeous prince but the rest tracks 🤣) in terms of being protective of yourself and your heart in the extreme. the fact he becomes so brave by the end though 😭

this just goes back to what we were saying earlier about all the deleted scenes though; amazon, release the extended cut!!!

• Heart
same 💙 i think i said before but i relate to henry HARD personality wise (sadly i am not a gorgeous prince but the rest tracks 🤣) in terms of being protective of yourself and your heart in the extreme. the fact he becomes so brave by the end though 😭

this just goes back to what we were saying earlier about all the deleted scenes though; amazon, release the extended cut!!!
Yeah same, I think its why with each rewatch I like it more. I relate to it more. I'm definitely like Henry in a lot of ways (none of the good ones 🤣). And Alex ie exactly the type I need and want lol

• Heart