Red, White and Royal Blue, Amazon Prime

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
this one 👌🏻👌🏻 even better later on where he’s all rain soaked 🤣

i am fighting for my life trying to find a decent photo of it but my favourite is the open denim shirt he meets miguel (WASTED on miguel). it’s the first shot of this 🔥🔥 fancam:

Oh yeah actually that denim one was 🔥

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Oh yeah actually that denim one was 🔥
i wish i could find a full photo of it!!! gutted we only had it for such a small scene (and a scene without henry 🤣)

(though miguel is cute af if you overlook everything else)
---
also i know we sometimes post jonathan bailey here so just wanted to share this with you all 🥵

Miguel annoys me but he has such lovely eyes.
---
And hear me out, isn't Alex dad so cute?!
Yeah I can see that
---
Actually none of the cast really fell out the ugly tree 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
end these oversized suits nicholas!

end them! 🫠🫠
---
genuinely thought this image had been altered but no, the suit was just that big. nick you need taylor’s stylist’s details 🫠

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Not dying his hair blonde just yet....the tease.

I'm so torn on a sequel. I want more, but the reality is the story really needs to be strong and I'm not sure where they could go with it without ruining the originals happy ending. A movie would need conflict of some sort, splitting them up wouldn't work and too much homophobia would ruin the tone.

Reactions: 2
Not dying his hair blonde just yet....the tease.

I'm so torn on a sequel. I want more, but the reality is the story really needs to be strong and I'm not sure where they could go with it without ruining the originals happy ending. A movie would need conflict of some sort, splitting them up wouldn't work and too much homophobia would ruin the tone.
The sequel just needs to be the x-rated scenes.

I volunteer to direct. I won't charge much even. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Haha yes.

I think a TV series could work. Just little snapshots of their life together, including the bedroom 🔥😉
All the public events they have to do and their journey to find ever more inappropriate places to shag each other during public engagements.

• Heart
I guess you could have Alex run for government of some sort. Too young to be president but maybe something at state level

In total honestly, I don't want a sequel.

I want a theatrical release (and DVD release) just as an excuse for them to be able to do all the promo content we missed out on first time around.

In total honestly, I don't want a sequel.

I want a theatrical release (and DVD release) just as an excuse for them to be able to do all the promo content we missed out on first time around.
Praying for a dvd release this summer. Some Amazon stuff does get a dvd release about a year after streaming so fingers crossed.

I think an extended version would be better. Limited cinema release for the extended version followed by dvd release.

I've tried Young Royals but it's really not grabbing me sadly