Red Dutchess

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You’re in the wrong place sweetie. Take a read of the first two rules of Tattle:

‘No moderating. If there's a post you don't like either keep scrolling, add the user to your ignore list or report.

Don't attempt to shut down the conversation.’

I’m saying as it is. Jealously more than anything on this thread because she’s a cracking woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
No doubt she is stunning.

And no doubt she has a wonderful career. I am in no way jealous of this girl at all…. I think fair play in every walk of life, and I respect every opinion on here… but COME ON!!!!

I myself have defended her on other threads… BUT naw sorry that was a bit much last night and the fact she’s deleted it all says enough. For someone who has made a career out of insecurity issues and relationship issues etc etc that was very disrespectful last night. I get it was her hen, but hen or not there is still a level of respect to be had and she was a bit TOO into it all in my opinion.

I’m not a prude and I’m sure my hubby to be will have a stripper at his stag but if I ever seen a video of him looking at another woman the way she was looking at him, and having the eye contact they were having… I’d proper die. She knows her platform is so public too and that he was probably gonna see it. I know it’s not what my partner would wanna see and likewise.

Boundaries and respect is preached about so much with these dolls but it’s rarely on mutual terms I find

Reactions: 6
What the actual... I went on War Against Instagrammers there for a nose at these videos and I actually don't know what to say 😅 that was an awkward watch. I followed this one ages ago but got sick of listening to her and sick of seeing her posing in the lift.

No doubt she is stunning.

And no doubt she has a wonderful career. I am in no way jealous of this girl at all…. I think fair play in every walk of life, and I respect every opinion on here… but COME ON!!!!

I myself have defended her on other threads… BUT naw sorry that was a bit much last night and the fact she’s deleted it all says enough. For someone who has made a career out of insecurity issues and relationship issues etc etc that was very disrespectful last night. I get it was her hen, but hen or not there is still a level of respect to be had and she was a bit TOO into it all in my opinion.

I’m not a prude and I’m sure my hubby to be will have a stripper at his stag but if I ever seen a video of him looking at another woman the way she was looking at him, and having the eye contact they were having… I’d proper die. She knows her platform is so public too and that he was probably gonna see it. I know it’s not what my partner would wanna see and likewise.

Boundaries and respect is preached about so much with these dolls but it’s rarely on mutual terms I find
Spot on!! I was just thinking wow what if he uploaded that, how would she react. if my partner uploaded a vid like that I'd be crushed, the eye contact and intimacy of it was full on. Beyond cringe. Also one of her mates obvs had her phone recorded it and put it up, and she deleted afterwards? says a lot

Reactions: 5
Here, did anyone know Caroline’s a vegan? I don’t think she’s ever mentioned it ye know! 🤔 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ya it’s all ‘natural’ except when it comes to the Botox and the make up brands she’s paid to promote

Reactions: 3
I can’t with her. She comes on her stories fully coiffed and dolled as usual, and opens with “look at the shape of me”. Proceeds to tell us how she didn’t want a veil or hen accessories in London because she’s an “oddball”, how she told her hens at Magic Mike she doesn’t like clean cut guys like they all do, she prefers hairy men. (Last time I checked, Stephen was pretty clean cut 🤔).

I’ve never seen a bigger pick-me girl in my life. From the rOcKeR aesthetic, the ~mad whiskey drinking days before she stopped, her “androgynous” style (???), her obsession with LOTR/Middle Earth, the list is endless.

We get it, you’re soooo not like other girls!! Do you a want a fecking medal?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can’t with her. She comes on her stories fully coiffed and dolled as usual, and opens with “look at the shape of me”. Proceeds to tell us how she didn’t want a veil or hen accessories in London because she’s an “oddball”, how she told her hens at Magic Mike she doesn’t like clean cut guys like they all do, she prefers hairy men. (Last time I checked, Stephen was pretty clean cut 🤔).

I’ve never seen a bigger pick-me girl in my life. From the rOcKeR aesthetic, the ~mad whiskey drinking days before she stopped, her “androgynous” style (???), her obsession with LOTR/Middle Earth, the list is endless.

We get it, you’re soooo not like other girls!! Do you a want a fecking medal?
She seemed pretty comfy in the veil etc for someone who didn’t want it.

I think she’s changed quite a bit lately, she’s not as likeable as she used to be, but I could be put off her because she’s a bperfect BA also & I’ve little time for any of them!

Reactions: 7
Should that not be an ad for the hemp stuff? She might tag it once reads here.

So trivial but it’s always bothered me how she’s spelt her title as Red ‘Dutchess’, it’s spelt Duchess and apparently the spelling Dutchess is archaic and not used with a couple of hundred years. Oh I’m so petty 😂

So trivial but it’s always bothered me how she’s spelt her title as Red ‘Dutchess’, it’s spelt Duchess and apparently the spelling Dutchess is archaic and not used with a couple of hundred years. Oh I’m so petty 😂
Aye someone asked her about it a few years ago and she spun some yarn about how Stephen told her to spell it like that bc he works in social media marketing or whatever and “Dutchess” gets more google SEO results or something? Sounds like a load of shite tbh and if you search dutchess not much comes up compared to Duchess. But of course she knows best 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Maybe it’s me but is there a point to having a second hen party with the exact same group? The ones who went to London are now in Dublin for her second hen. I thought the point of multiple hen parties was for people who couldn’t make the destination/holiday one or whatever.

Also, after three years living in Dublin does she not have one friend from there to invite?

Maybe it’s me but is there a point to having a second hen party with the exact same group? The ones who went to London are now in Dublin for her second hen. I thought the point of multiple hen parties was for people who couldn’t make the destination/holiday one or whatever.

Also, after three years living in Dublin does she not have one friend from there to invite?
It’s just dragging the arse out of the wedding content tbh

Reactions: 4
Have I missed something? Why is she doing this if she doesn't want to?
She is so preachy and seems to always have the moral high ground. If she is against the Catholic Church or whatever, why is she having a Catholic wedding? Hypocritical much...
Screenshot_20220625-202123_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220625-202421_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Have I missed something? Why is she doing this if she doesn't want to?
She is so preachy and seems to always have the moral high ground. If she is against the Catholic Church or whatever, why is she having a Catholic wedding? Hypocritical much...
View attachment 1369676
View attachment 1369679
Who knows, probably wants the 'perfect' image.
She could have a humanist celebration but it wouldn't suit her holier than thou image.
I feel like she will be a real 'Italian Madonna' on her wedding day, gold gilded everything with lots of lace!
Those lips are shocking too.

Screenshot_20220626-103554_Google.jpg
Screenshot_20220626-103554_Google.jpg
I can see it now 🤣
Virgin Mary herself

Reactions: 1