Red Dutchess

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the OCD etc are diagnosed officially, in her teens maybe? But I agree the autism seems to be a self diagnosis
Yes, sorry I should’ve been clearer there. Her OCD is professionally diagnosed and medicated, the autism thing is new and self- appointed.

Reactions: 2
She has her video up about beeing diagnosed with OCD in her early twenetes. Why be hateful if you don’t know her then?

I’ll defenately be defending her on this thread, even if she doesn’t read it. I think you need to be careful talking about peoples mental health
Defending her is one thing, but you appear to be attempting to moderate what people can and can't discuss on this thread. It's against the rules of tattle to do that.

Reactions: 10
She has her video up about beeing diagnosed with OCD in her early twenetes. Why be hateful if you don’t know her then?

I’ll defenately be defending her on this thread, even if she doesn’t read it. I think you need to be careful talking about peoples mental health
Defend away ! - but at least be open to other peoples comments.

Reactions: 5
She’s still not declaring properly she’s a brand ambassador for bperfect

She’s still not declaring properly she’s a brand ambassador for bperfect
The fact she thinks we want to hear about or see another influenza demo and promote that cream contour tho 🙈 she’s like il try get it posted tonight if not definitely tomorrow 😂

Those magic mike vids of her hen she has up.. I'm sorry but when she was pulled up on stage the antics of her!!!! The eye bleeping she was given yer man singing to her is unbelievable!!!! She has noooo problem in that situation anyway which would be for most girls mortifying and more of a laugh like wouldnt you be looking at your mates and roaring laughing not eye balling ur man biting ur lip and slow dancing with him 😆😆 I'd be fuming if I was stephen tbh, thise things at hens are always just a bit of craic but shes gone up a gear there jesus but she LOVVVESSSS herself. Prob thinking shes given ur man his best night at work hes ever had like he doesnt pull hundreds of girls up on stage every month. She'd wanna cop herself on.

Reactions: 8
I've always thought expecting people to attend an out of country hen was selfish as duck.
Would expect nothing less from her though, never seen anyone so tone deaf.

Reactions: 1
Isn’t that a wrong spelling for Dutchess or is there another meaning for it

Awh Jesus catch yourselves on, she’s on her hen to London, it’s faster than driving from Derry to Dublin. She actually looks shy on stage, fair bleeping play! They look like they are having the best time I’m luvin the snaps. Jesus let a girl live 🙄

You must be watchin diff vids for that's no shy doll, not even a tiny bit😆😅😅 shes glued to him barely even looking at her hens, it's actually cringe to watch.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I cringed. A lot. It’s like she was trying to be seductive so she would have a story about him taking it too far or asking her out or something.

Haha as if you not do the same. He’s lucky it wasn’t me up there with him, I’d eat him alive. 🤣

I don’t think Stephen has anything to be worried about but this is classic Caroline behaviour at Magic Mike. Always the centre of attention, main character energy, head in the clouds. It’s like how she never fucks up telling us about the time Jared Leto “asked for her number” at the MTV awards in Belfast.

Also agree that out of country hens are selfish af.

• Haha
Is she still a practicing psychotherapist or just influencer now ? Because this is not professional content for a psychotherapist at all !

Reactions: 1
Isn’t that a wrong spelling for Dutchess or is there another meaning for it
It’s the wrong spelling but she claims Stephen told her to spell it that way for SEO results on Google or something 🤣 Or so she said on one of her lives years ago.

• Haha
I don’t think Stephen has anything to be worried about but this is classic Caroline behaviour at Magic Mike. Always the centre of attention, main character energy, head in the clouds. It’s like how she never fucks up telling us about the time Jared Leto “asked for her number” at the MTV awards in Belfast.

Also agree that out of country hens are selfish af.
Classic jealous behaviour. The begrudging Irish hi. A confident girl who has worked hard on herself should be an inspiration to us all. And that’s why she’s got the life she has and we’re all sitting on tattle on a Friday night. I’d rather be her.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Classic jealous behaviour. The begrudging Irish hi. A confident girl who has worked hard on herself should be an inspiration to us all. And that’s why she’s got the life she has and we’re all sitting on tattle on a Friday night. I’d rather be her.
Climb out of her hole, love. We’re allowed to have opinions here.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Attempting to moderate, tone policing, or telling people what to post is against the rules, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user - Please read our rules and why they're important
Is she still a practicing psychotherapist or just influencer now ? Because this is not professional content for a psychotherapist at all !
She’s not your therapist!

Naw yous are clutching at straws. It’s one thing criticising bad behaviour - which I will do but she’s just a beautiful, confident girl. Give her a bleeping break.

Naw yous are clutching at straws. It’s one thing criticising bad behaviour - which I will do but she’s just a beautiful, confident girl. Give her a bleeping break.
You’re in the wrong place sweetie. Take a read of the first two rules of Tattle:

‘No moderating. If there's a post you don't like either keep scrolling, add the user to your ignore list or report.

Don't attempt to shut down the conversation.’

• Haha

It doesn’t matter if she is my therapist or not ! 😂 You are missing the point ! My opinion is that this is highly unprofessional for a psychotherapist ! In fact it’s highly unprofessional for a therapist to share this aspect of their lives with their clients as it upsets the therapeutic relationship and undermines the effectivity of the positive impact of the therapy !

What has your point about her being beautiful or confident have anything got to do with my point about unprofessional boundaries and ethics in psychotherapy?

Tattle is a space for people to voice their opinions! Don’t try to moderate ! That’s against tattle rules xoxo 😘

Reactions: 3