Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ElChanguito

VIP Member
That’s the most cynical PR move ever imo. Saying she was sexually abused does not make her morally virtuous and does not negate all the wrong she has done to others.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

FoxyBingo

VIP Member
She seems to really enjoy the misfortunes of others, until she's called out for it and then plays the victim. Even a judge in the High Court found her to be a liar. She just can't help herself. Jaime must be shit scared of her.

Reactions: 24

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
Remember when she said Colleen should have picked up the phone to call her instead of going to insta🤣🤣🤣
Why didn’t she call Annie and ask if the ‘sources’ are telling the truth
What a fukin hypocrite

• Haha

Matterbaby

VIP Member
I hope Annie remains silent, let lardy Vardy embarrass herself even further. Don’t retaliate. Vardy is an idiot and looks like an idiot for sharing it to her stories and moaning about it. How embarrassing for a fellow WAG wasting her time when she could be spending it with her precious kids. How embarrassing for Jamie and the fans, everyone at Leicester FC once again a stupid selfish jealous insignificant undignified woman, spreading lies, defamation of a vulnerable mother and fellow female. In a time where woman are vulnerable more than ever, there is no need for women like Vardy showing men that it’s okay to treat us like shit, because Vardy and Goodman thinks it’s okay to do it other women too. She should be fined for spreading hate, sending people to insult someone who hasn’t done anything wrong.

I hope Jamie cheats on her, has another kid and is caught on CCTV with other women. I hope some girl who is hotter and doesn’t give a shit whether Jamie is married, makes him laugh whilst having drinks, they have a little kiss, which leads to more flirting and then finally they fuck really hard all night and three months later the girl he fucks contacts him and says she’s pregnant and FYI ITS YOURS.

have some humble pie Vardy

• Haha

Donnavanessa

VIP Member
To revel in another woman’s marital woes is just so unspeakably awful. What a truly nasty piece of work she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

RobinsHood

You can both empathise with someone who suffered from child sex abuse, AND still think they’re an awful person.

I’m sorry for what she went through as a child but I still think she’s a nasty piece of work, and the timing does appear to be an attempt to gain public sympathy.

Just because she suffered abuse as a child, doesn’t mean we can forget how she’s behaved in recent times, lying, bullying, selling stories etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

studmuffin12

I do believe it happened and it is right that justice was served to her on that particular case however the documentary and the newspaper articles are a damage control PR stunt from her imo to get the public back on side. She knows how much she is hated and probably needs the money. Doesn't negate her lying / slandering and meddling in other people's business though. She's still a nasty piece of work in my eyes

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Matterbaby

VIP Member
A witch that relishes in other women’s pain and heartbreak. KARMA PLEASE COME AND HUMBLE THIS BITCH

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Clarity456

VIP Member
Nobody is minimising child abuse victims but I think people are thinking that the timing of the disclosure of this documentary is all very fortunate given what happened last year.

• Heart

4FoxAche

VIP Member
She seems to really enjoy the misfortunes of others, until she's called out for it and then plays the victim. Even a judge in the High Court found her to be a liar. She just can't help herself. Jaime must be shit scared of her.
Don't think Jamie has the brain cells to follow her shit to be honest.

Remember Chicken Run? The wife was an absolute twisted cunt and the bloke was unpleasant and too thick to comprehend so just went along with it?

• Haha

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
I'm reading a lot of comments online about how awful Rebekah Vardy is and who can believe her, and people wishing it wasn't her fronting the documentary about the Jehovah's Witnesses covering up child abuse.

Regardless of whether you like Vardy or not, and regardless of whether she should be defined as a good/bad person because of what's she's known for, it shouldn't impact the sympathy we feel for any victim of abuse.

Vardy did experience sexual abuse as a child, and was shamed for it, and was stopped from getting support and stopped from talking to the police. This is horrendous and has been deeply traumatic for her.

She is deserving of our sympathy and of our support.

We don't get to choose victims we like, victims who are nice, and victims who fit the perfect picture we think of when we think of a victim. Sometimes victims of abuse are unkind, unlikeable, and are everything else any human can be. Because abuse can happen to anyone. And abuse can deeply impact how you interact with others for the rest of your life.

As human beings, everyone who has been abused should have the right to not be abused, to be believed when they ask for support, and to be supported. We should never supplement that with 'but only if you're nice and I like you'.
I do get what you are saying.
But. She is responsible for how she has behaved as an adult and she only has herself to blame for the publics perception of her.
It's like the boy who cried wolf.
She dragged Colleen through a very public court trial. She lost. Even after losing she showed absolutely no remorse for her victim and has never admitted she was in the wrong.
As you really surprised that people are rolling their eyes .... "here she goes again" ? I'm not.
And that's on her.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 15

N0s3yr0s3y

VIP Member
She’s vile, how hasn’t she had her own thread sooner? Never heard a good word said about her.

Reactions: 14

Nopatience

VIP Member
Trying to stay relevant, she has destroyed her own reputation made her husband a laughing stock from every away fan, I would say Annie has more to occupy her then what the proven liar has to say.

Reactions: 13

Belleboo

VIP Member
I 100% she believe she sold the story to the Sun pretending to be a friend of Annie’s in the first place and now she’s done this to try and make it look like she didn’t and get more publicity for herself.
She’s an absolute abomination of a woman 🤢

Reactions: 12