Will she ever pay Colleen ?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 61 50.0%
  • Jamie Has/Will

Votes: 61 50.0%

• Total voters
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have no intro to add but what a vile woman she is… feel free to add

• Heart
Reactions: 17
A witch that relishes in other women’s pain and heartbreak. KARMA PLEASE COME AND HUMBLE THIS witch

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I think she's more stupid than anything to even name Annie on her insta story 🙄

Sees drama, has to get involved anyway she can.
I'm sure now with all that's going on annie is worried about becky vardys childish insta posts.

Reactions: 9
She seems to really enjoy the misfortunes of others, until she's called out for it and then plays the victim. Even a judge in the High Court found her to be a liar. She just can't help herself. Jaime must be tit scared of her.

Reactions: 24
She seems to really enjoy the misfortunes of others, until she's called out for it and then plays the victim. Even a judge in the High Court found her to be a liar. She just can't help herself. Jaime must be tit scared of her.
Don't think Jamie has the brain cells to follow her tit to be honest.

Remember Chicken Run? The wife was an absolute twisted bleep and the bloke was unpleasant and too thick to comprehend so just went along with it?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I would absolutely LOVE for Annie to go full savage on Lauren, rat face Vardy and Kyle!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She’s vile, how hasn’t she had her own thread sooner? Never heard a good word said about her.

Reactions: 14
I hope Annie remains silent, let lardy Vardy embarrass herself even further. Don’t retaliate. Vardy is an idiot and looks like an idiot for sharing it to her stories and moaning about it. How embarrassing for a fellow WAG wasting her time when she could be spending it with her precious kids. How embarrassing for Jamie and the fans, everyone at Leicester FC once again a stupid selfish jealous insignificant undignified woman, spreading lies, defamation of a vulnerable mother and fellow female. In a time where woman are vulnerable more than ever, there is no need for women like Vardy showing men that it’s okay to treat us like tit, because Vardy and Goodman thinks it’s okay to do it other women too. She should be fined for spreading hate, sending people to insult someone who hasn’t done anything wrong.

I hope Jamie cheats on her, has another kid and is caught on CCTV with other women. I hope some girl who is hotter and doesn’t give a tit whether Jamie is married, makes him laugh whilst having drinks, they have a little kiss, which leads to more flirting and then finally they duck really hard all night and three months later the girl he fucks contacts him and says she’s pregnant and FYI ITS YOURS.

have some humble pie Vardy

• Haha
Reactions: 23
To revel in another woman’s marital woes is just so unspeakably awful. What a truly nasty piece of work she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Remember when she said Colleen should have picked up the phone to call her instead of going to insta🤣🤣🤣
Why didn’t she call Annie and ask if the ‘sources’ are telling the truth
What a fukin hypocrite

• Haha
Reactions: 24
😂😂😂 Sat crying cos she had been caught out then blaming Colleen 😂😂😂😂 everyone was laughing at how pathetic Lardy was cos she's an insincere munter

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Vardy is nothing but an uneducated lying scheme boot! @Jolie1988 you will get me 🤣🤣 Honestly can’t stand her! She would be a complete shitebag away from her computer 👊🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Trying to stay relevant, she has destroyed her own reputation made her husband a laughing stock from every away fan, I would say Annie has more to occupy her then what the proven liar has to say.

Reactions: 13
Right we need to upload some of those crackers (pictures) from the end of the LG thread of Jamie and the one of her next to gorgeous Annie. They’re deffo due a place on here! Especially that one which is the double of Jamie, I can’t reply as the thread is closed I think it was @gargar that posted it - absolute belter!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I 100% she believe she sold the story to the Sun pretending to be a friend of Annie’s in the first place and now she’s done this to try and make it look like she didn’t and get more publicity for herself.
She’s an absolute abomination of a woman 🤢

Reactions: 12