Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RobinsHood

Ok @MyRightTit I get your point, I really do, I still empathise with all child sex victims and am sorry for what RV went through… but I still don’t like her and that’s ok 👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 12

FoxyBingo

VIP Member
Team Colleen. Every time Vardy opens her mouth is a demonstration of what a massive cunt she is.

• Heart

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
What happened to her as a child has nothing to do with how she behaved as an adult. There are records of when she told her mother & the church so it can be proved she was telling the truth. Why would she still be telling the same lie more than 25 years later?

Having zero or little empathy for a victim of child abuse, when it wasn’t their fault, is actually quite sickening. We all make mistakes as adults but as children we trust adults to protect us.

I’m actually appalled at some comments I’ve read online today about her. CSA is not acceptable to be trolled over, ever.
I never said she was lying. I never said I have no empathy for her.

What I am saying is I can understand people rolling their eyes with the "here she goes again" story.
After her and Colleen's court case she still tried to play the victim. She had no empathy for her victim. So I can understand why some might not have much for her.
Not saying I don't, I'm saying I can understand people's perspective.

• Heart

RobinsHood

As far as I know there are no other ex JW celebrities who’ve experienced CSA to present it. The fact that RV did it has actually probably made more people curious to watch it which is a good thing in the end. Morbid fascination maybe but if opens more people’s’ eyes to the issue of religious & institutional abuse then it can only be a good thing I think.

If anyone who watched it only hate watched it then at least they’re aware of JW CSA when maybe they weren’t before.
---

She didn’t murder anyone, only feelings got hurt & pockets were emptied. And she didn’t win in the end anyway. Who really cares or is so invested in Z-listers’s lives that it clouds their judgement of actual real problems?

I really hope anyone sceptical or who thinks she has an ulterior motive is never sexually abused or has to deal with suicide.

I wasn’t just referring to Wagatha Christie…I personally have not liked her way before that…since the jungle really, and feel like she comes across hard faced, cold hearted and lacks empathy.

This does not mean that I do not understand real issues such as child sex abuse.

I just still think she’s a dick. Sorry not sorry 😆

• Heart

Ashshakur93

D6D6CB53-E8FB-47C4-BC80-1DB2F38AD905.png

Says it all doesn’t it! How she can even dare to belittle someone else is beyond me. I know as a woman I shouldn’t wish a downfall on another but for her I’ll take a risk ✌🏼💁🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 11

Jolie1988

VIP Member
😂😂😂 Sat crying cos she had been caught out then blaming Colleen 😂😂😂😂 everyone was laughing at how pathetic Lardy was cos she's an insincere munter

• Haha

Ashshakur93

I would absolutely LOVE for Annie to go full savage on Lauren, rat face Vardy and Kyle!

• Heart

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
View attachment 2385949

On a side note - honestly, this is one of my favourite Vogue covers ever.
Coleen looks gorgeous, the styling is fabulous - the windswept hair, the make up, the trench coat, the Liver Building in the background - it is all just PERFECTLY done.

Reactions: 10

Folklikeme

Chatty Member
I think she's more stupid than anything to even name Annie on her insta story 🙄

Sees drama, has to get involved anyway she can.
I'm sure now with all that's going on annie is worried about becky vardys childish insta posts.

Reactions: 9