Rebekah Vardy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never said she was lying. I never said I have no empathy for her.

What I am saying is I can understand people rolling their eyes with the "here she goes again" story.
After her and Colleen's court case she still tried to play the victim. She had no empathy for her victim. So I can understand why some might not have much for her.
Not saying I don't, I'm saying I can understand people's perspective.
I can’t understand peoples’ perspective at all actually. I’m not saying the court case wasn’t awful but no-one actually died! In the grand scheme of things, where countries are at war, people are starving & there's a cost of living crisis, it was a complete & utter waste of money. A war between two filthy rich women.

Vilifying her for having no empathy towards another WAG yet having no empathy towards her is despicable. If people can’t see past the mistakes of the host of the programme to see the actual criminal acts going on in a cult then the programme hasn’t done what it was supposed to do. And that’s sad for victims everywhere.

Reactions: 1
Nobody is minimising child abuse victims but I think people are thinking that the timing of the disclosure of this documentary is all very fortunate given what happened last year.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Nobody is minimising child abuse victims but I think people are thinking that the timing of the disclosure of this documentary is all very fortunate given what happened last year.
Well when would have been an acceptable time to make it? Ten years from now? Children are being abused right now, they can’t wait until society deems it more timely. And who better to present it than someone who’s actually experienced it? And if everyone checked the facts, Channel 4 actually approached her to make it, she didn’t go looking for it. She’s damned if she does & damned if she doesn’t. No matter what her next move after the court case would’ve been it’d never be right for some people. I’m just glad she’s using her public voice now for something more helpful & constructive.

Reactions: 1
You can both empathise with someone who suffered from child sex abuse, AND still think they’re an awful person.

I’m sorry for what she went through as a child but I still think she’s a nasty piece of work, and the timing does appear to be an attempt to gain public sympathy.

Just because she suffered abuse as a child, doesn’t mean we can forget how she’s behaved in recent times, lying, bullying, selling stories etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Well when would have been an acceptable time to make it? Ten years from now? Children are being abused right now, they can’t wait until society deems it more timely. And who better to present it than someone who’s actually experienced it? And if everyone checked the facts, Channel 4 actually approached her to make it, she didn’t go looking for it. She’s damned if she does & damned if she doesn’t. No matter what her next move after the court case would’ve been it’d never be right for some people. I’m just glad she’s using her public voice now for something more helpful & constructive.
I don't know when the right time to make it is quite truthfully but if I was in her shoes I'd be acutely aware of how it was going to come across. Given her and Jamie's wealth it would be a reasonable assumption that they don't need the money and with this in mind, if I was in her shoes I would maybe have offered to be a part of it, give an interview for it or help with it in some way but not be the face of it, surely there's other CSE sufferers available to present? RV (sadly) isn't the only person this has ever happened to.

Reactions: 6
I don't know when the right time to make it is quite truthfully but if I was in her shoes I'd be acutely aware of how it was going to come across. Given her and Jamie's wealth it would be a reasonable assumption that they don't need the money and with this in mind, if I was in her shoes I would maybe have offered to be a part of it, give an interview for it or help with it in some way but not be the face of it, surely there's other CSE sufferers available to present? RV (sadly) isn't the only person this has ever happened to.
As far as I know there are no other ex JW celebrities who’ve experienced CSA to present it. The fact that RV did it has actually probably made more people curious to watch it which is a good thing in the end. Morbid fascination maybe but if opens more people’s’ eyes to the issue of religious & institutional abuse then it can only be a good thing I think.

If anyone who watched it only hate watched it then at least they’re aware of JW CSA when maybe they weren’t before.
---
You can both empathise with someone who suffered from child sex abuse, AND still think they’re an awful person.

I’m sorry for what she went through as a child but I still think she’s a nasty piece of work, and the timing does appear to be an attempt to gain public sympathy.

Just because she suffered abuse as a child, doesn’t mean we can forget how she’s behaved in recent times, lying, bullying, selling stories etc.
She didn’t murder anyone, only feelings got hurt & pockets were emptied. And she didn’t win in the end anyway. Who really cares or is so invested in Z-listers’s lives that it clouds their judgement of actual real problems?

I really hope anyone sceptical or who thinks she has an ulterior motive is never sexually abused or has to deal with suicide.

Last edited:
As far as I know there are no other ex JW celebrities who’ve experienced CSA to present it. The fact that RV did it has actually probably made more people curious to watch it which is a good thing in the end. Morbid fascination maybe but if opens more people’s’ eyes to the issue of religious & institutional abuse then it can only be a good thing I think.

If anyone who watched it only hate watched it then at least they’re aware of JW CSA when maybe they weren’t before.
---

She didn’t murder anyone, only feelings got hurt & pockets were emptied. And she didn’t win in the end anyway. Who really cares or is so invested in Z-listers’s lives that it clouds their judgement of actual real problems?

I really hope anyone sceptical or who thinks she has an ulterior motive is never sexually abused or has to deal with suicide.

I wasn’t just referring to Wagatha Christie…I personally have not liked her way before that…since the jungle really, and feel like she comes across hard faced, cold hearted and lacks empathy.

This does not mean that I do not understand real issues such as child sex abuse.

I just still think she’s a dick. Sorry not sorry 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I can’t understand peoples’ perspective at all actually. I’m not saying the court case wasn’t awful but no-one actually died! In the grand scheme of things, where countries are at war, people are starving & there's a cost of living crisis, it was a complete & utter waste of money. A war between two filthy rich women.

Vilifying her for having no empathy towards another WAG yet having no empathy towards her is despicable. If people can’t see past the mistakes of the host of the programme to see the actual criminal acts going on in a cult then the programme hasn’t done what it was supposed to do. And that’s sad for victims everywhere.
She suffered as a child and she shouldn't have, that is true, that doesn't excuse or justify her actions as an adult. The 2 are not mutually exclusive and people don't have to forget what she did because this has now come to light. People are also victims of her and her lying, manipulative, bullying behaviour.

Imo she is a bully and she has made a conscious choice as an adult to be that way.

Reactions: 9
She suffered as a child and she shouldn't have, that is true, that doesn't excuse or justify her actions as an adult. The 2 are not mutually exclusive and people don't have to forget what she did because this has now come to light. People are also victims of her and her lying, manipulative, bullying behaviour.

Imo she is a bully and she has made a conscious choice as an adult to be that way.
What I’m saying is what she does NOW has nothing to do with what happened THEN. In saying that, with the trauma & mental health issues CSA can create it may be a factor in her behaviour as an adult. Many, not all, CSA develop very destructive personalities in later life. Self-hatred & guilt can make way for unreasonable & unjustifiable behaviour. Only a psychologist can confirm if this is the case with her.
There’s numerous celebs I don’t like or disagree with who make tv programmes but I try to look at what they’re trying to achieve with the programme. Their personal life doesn’t interest me. I have more important things to worry about.

If RV had made a programme about bullying for instance then I’d be furious as it’d be hypocritical but this programme is paving the way for victims of this cult to access help & support. Which an only be for the good.

Sometimes good things can come out of bad. People can learn from their mistakes & make better choices moving on.
---
I wasn’t just referring to Wagatha Christie…I personally have not liked her way before that…since the jungle really, and feel like she comes across hard faced, cold hearted and lacks empathy.

This does not mean that I do not understand real issues such as child sex abuse.

I just still think she’s a dick. Sorry not sorry 😆
We all, me included, judge people we don’t really know. I judged her too from before the court case but I don’t even know her. And I was definitely in the Coleen camp. I know she said in an interview yesterday that she can come across cold & aloof but it’s a way of protecting herself from when she was a child. This programme definitely presented a softer side to her. I hope that’s the real side of her & that she’s learnt from past mistakes.

Last edited:
Ok @MyRightTit I get your point, I really do, I still empathise with all child sex victims and am sorry for what RV went through… but I still don’t like her and that’s ok 👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Bet Vardy is gonna be seething at this, Coleens first interview about the court case went to a bidding war between British Vogue and Vanity Fair. British Vogue is getting the interview. Think RV's first interview about the case was Talk TV

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ll-interview-Coleen-Rooney-Wagatha-trial.html

Also Colleens costs order is 1.8m, knew it would be steep but bloody hell, thats an awful lot of money when RV also has to pay her own costs which the DM is claiming are 4m https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...ie-2-0-Coleen-hits-Rebekah-Vardys-claims.html

• Haha
Coleen is going to be in Vogue, styled amazing and then you have Becky, who can’t even be classed as a real wag anymore really since Vardy’s team was relegated. Karma came back around and smacked her down hard 😂🙌🏻.

• Haha
What planet is she on …
she has literally been caught out and still saying she didn’t do anything

as for play the bad guy ain’t that what she has always done ?. Always been a nasty piece of work
She's an absolute fool

Reactions: 2
What planet is she on …
she has literally been caught out and still saying she didn’t do anything

as for play the bad guy ain’t that what she has always done ?. Always been a nasty piece of work
Sounds like lauryn goodman going on about narratives 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2