Rebekah Vardy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be honest the way Vardy is acting and reacting… she is just showing herself to be everything Coleen was fighting for… Coleen even offered the olive branch twice and she refused wanted to go to court…. Oh and let’s not forget this gem…. Let me go and find it.. there we go…

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Wonder what time big vardy will start gobbling off? Maybe she's on her way back from the school run 🤣🤣🤣
---
Has she deleted her Annie rant from yesterday from her stories or was it just out of time? I thought she had put it up in the afternoon but seems to have gone

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Honestly imagine going side by side with Annie on the front page looking like that 🤣🤣 Annie shows her up for the ugly munter she is! No wonder she’s having all these digs she’s jealous as duck!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
D6D6CB53-E8FB-47C4-BC80-1DB2F38AD905.png

Says it all doesn’t it! How she can even dare to belittle someone else is beyond me. I know as a woman I shouldn’t wish a downfall on another but for her I’ll take a risk ✌🏼💁🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Seen the state of her insta

My god that lassie is bogging through and through

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8