Rebecca's_homeandlife

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any more about it all or is it all forgotten about now?
Nope she's still going on,on and on. The poor 🀑 can't believe that in 2024 that there's such a thing as tattle. She's had 100s of messages of support that many that she's only opened half of them but knows that the rest of them are supporting her too🀣🀣🀣. She can't believe we don't have our faces on show on tattle,we hide behind fake profile pictures πŸ€”πŸ€”. Will who ever is mouthing about her on the streets tell her how tattle work's before she gives herself a heartattack. Big statement made today. Oh and Rebecca nobody here ever said they hate you or used the word fat them are your words not ours.

Attachments

Last edited:
Wow more statements on it, must be bothering her. I don't think anyone ever said they dislike her here, I personally don't know enough about her to have any feelings about her. All I know is she was told about someone she publicly supports on Instagram being in a long term relationship with a man who pled guilty in court to grooming a minor and still continues to follow and support that person. And in all honesty if she hadn't been mentioned on Klarissas thread on here then none of us would know anything about her at all. It's her support of Klarissa that got her a tattle thread not what she does or doesn't do in her own life πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Reactions: 2
Nope she's still going on,on and on. The poor 🀑 can't believe that in 2024 that there's such a thing as tattle. She's had 100s of messages of support that many that she's only opened half of them but knows that the rest of them are supporting her too🀣🀣🀣. She can't believe we don't have our faces on show on tattle,we hide behind fake profile pictures πŸ€”πŸ€”. Will who ever is mouthing about her on the streets tell her how tattle work's before she gives herself a heartattack. Big statement made today. Oh and Rebecca nobody here ever said they hate you or used the word fat them are your words not ours.
Thats it, no one said they hated her or called her fat, she's saying that herself.
She follows Julie and a good few more so she knows well what tattle is. It's good now she's staying on private and I hope she learned a big lesson from this and not be exposing her vulnerable child to internet
I dunno if ye saw afew days back that she was on her stories and listing out the big list of problems each of the 3 have. Auberry is of the age now where kids can say it back to her in the school.....your mom was online saying your dyspraxia, and x,y,z, assuming shes in a mainstream school. That's no1's business!!!for her to be broadcasting it for all😑!
100's of messages , she probably got a handful out of the 10.5k followers she has
She was literally doing anything for content and she's the one who needs reporting! Giving out all her kids medical information without their consent

Reactions: 1
Thats it, no one said they hated her or called her fat, she's saying that herself.
She follows Julie and a good few more so she knows well what tattle is. It's good now she's staying on private and I hope she learned a big lesson from this and not be exposing her vulnerable child to internet
I dunno if ye saw afew days back that she was on her stories and listing out the big list of problems each of the 3 have. Auberry is of the age now where kids can say it back to her in the school.....your mom was online saying your dyspraxia, and x,y,z, assuming shes in a mainstream school. That's no1's business!!!for her to be broadcasting it for all😑!
100's of messages , she probably got a handful out of the 10.5k followers she has
She was literally doing anything for content and she's the one who needs reporting! Giving out all her kids medical information without their consent
Wonder if Rebecca has taken your advice or maybe not its probably her bestie klarissa advice but Rebecca has her account on private and has also removed any videos,or photos of her children. So I presume it's sprays, aerosol cans and supporting klarissasssssss sick beliefs of groomer lad from now on.

Wonder if Rebecca has taken your advice or maybe not its probably her bestie klarissa advice but Rebecca has her account on private and has also removed any videos,or photos of her children. So I presume it's sprays, aerosol cans and supporting klarissasssssss sick beliefs of groomer lad from now on.
Oh she's removed the children's videos, well that's a good thing! I wasn't following her but can see she's gone private alright.
Maybe after her big rant she can see now that we were actually right in how she was coming across 🀷
And if she's able to keep her followers, with her cleaning reels...then that's good on her
As long as klarissa doesn't advise her next with this -what's being the link stories

Oh she's removed the children's videos, well that's a good thing! I wasn't following her but can see she's gone private alright.
Maybe after her big rant she can see now that we were actually right in how she was coming across 🀷
And if she's able to keep her followers, with her cleaning reels...then that's good on her
As long as klarissa doesn't advise her next with this -what's being the link stories
Yes I agree and I hope so too but more so that she see's through that nasty self-centred klarissa. Rebecca has been around a lot longer than that septic klarissa and in fairness to Rebecca she's not a nasty person her own worse enemy.

Yes I agree and I hope so too but more so that she see's through that nasty self-centred klarissa. Rebecca has been around a lot longer than that septic klarissa and in fairness to Rebecca she's not a nasty person her own worse enemy.
If she's read her own thread on here she should go and read Klarissas next and see all the proof on there about the court case, the guilty plea, the statement from the teenager etc. And maybe then she will realise that whatever cock and bull story Klarissa told her is a pack of lies.

Reactions: 3
Is Rebecca still after us or has she forgotten it all??
I don't see her page when I search, I know she went private alright

She went private, said she's going to forget all about it now. Obviously the visit to the Garda station didn't work out for her πŸ€” Back to fridge content now, she's going on a diet apparently

She's on private, but obviously leather faced klarissa is in her ear about how to avoid being talked about on Tattle πŸ₯± but she forgot to tell you Rebecca that your loosing followers which suits klarissa.Rebecca reads here because when someone comments up comes a tiktok about people having a sad life that's why us tattlers talk about her. Because why else would anyone need to have an option on a 🀑 that shows her chaps for content. She's still showing them daily,still buying 6 bottles of orange because that's normal for a family of 6 to drink a 2ltr bottle of juice a week. Or silver backed isn't on show now in the car we get a story of the ditches on the school run.

She's on private, but obviously leather faced klarissa is in her ear about how to avoid being talked about on Tattle πŸ₯± but she forgot to tell you Rebecca that your loosing followers which suits klarissa.Rebecca reads here because when someone comments up comes a tiktok about people having a sad life that's why us tattlers talk about her. Because why else would anyone need to have an option on a 🀑 that shows her chaps for content. She's still showing them daily,still buying 6 bottles of orange because that's normal for a family of 6 to drink a 2ltr bottle of juice a week. Or silver backed isn't on show now in the car we get a story of the ditches on the school run.
She has completely changed what she shows now, which goes to prove that she was in fact rattled by tattle

Has any fruit or vegetables been added to the fridge content πŸ˜†

And she's back on public, followers are more important to her than protecting her family. She's klarissa down to a t
After all her ranting and raving she goes off and shows all the family including extended family for everyone to see on the communion reel, for a huge 10 comments

And she's back on public, followers are more important to her than protecting her family. She's klarissa down to a t
After all her ranting and raving she goes off and shows all the family including extended family for everyone to see on the communion reel, for a huge 10 comments
Yep I noticed she'd dropped a good few followers since her showing her true colours in the way she reacted to uz here her common street out burst, her sticking up her fingers and well her language well that was the real Rebecca. She's most certainly talking klarissasssssss advice because she's back on private now. Gained a few followers and back we go. Oh I can see where is one is head down the road of people seen she's obsessed by numbers not a good look Rebecca. For someone who's obsessed with her cleaning Nady hun your only obsession is followers. When you look back at her she's the mirror version of klarissa, healthy eating buzz, buying shite, not bringing the kids outside the door, now hiding sliver back because he doesn't work. Two peas in a πŸ«›.

Yep I noticed she'd dropped a good few followers since her showing her true colours in the way she reacted to uz here her common street out burst, her sticking up her fingers and well her language well that was the real Rebecca. She's most certainly talking klarissasssssss advice because she's back on private now. Gained a few followers and back we go. Oh I can see where is one is head down the road of people seen she's obsessed by numbers not a good look Rebecca. For someone who's obsessed with her cleaning Nady hun your only obsession is followers. When you look back at her she's the mirror version of klarissa, healthy eating buzz, buying shite, not bringing the kids outside the door, now hiding sliver back because he doesn't work. Two peas in a πŸ«›.
If you Google barry the surname and eniscorthy, one of the first things to come up is a court case too! Not anything along the lines of kealy but enough for the guards to bring him to court.
I'm guess it's the same barry cos as a young man then, he didn't have a job either

• Wow
If you Google barry the surname and eniscorthy, one of the first things to come up is a court case too! Not anything along the lines of kealy but enough for the guards to bring him to court.
I'm guess it's the same barry cos as a young man then, he didn't have a job either
Yes did just that and yes that hat pretty much fits him. Don't think working is his favourite thing to do, seems to not lift a finger around that house either, they've a very odd relationship they never ever go out, don't go to wedding's together no where other than the school run to which he love his big bald skull sitting up trying to be funny and failing miserably.

Supporting Barry after all his losses but doesn't go to the wake or funerals πŸ€”

Supporting Barry after all his losses but doesn't go to the wake or funerals πŸ€”
Loves attention, quite an odd marriage if you ask me they don't go to wedding's together, they don't go anywhere other than her parked up like the tax disc on the school runs. She's a clown and he thinks he's Mr muscle man in his shorts n tee shirt,but lobs around all day and night does sweet f A with the house or kid's. He spends his time locked in his " games shed" doing his hobby play FIFA. They can leave Cian because he won't stay with no one but stays in school.

Loves attention, quite an odd marriage if you ask me they don't go to wedding's together, they don't go anywhere other than her parked up like the tax disc on the school runs. She's a clown and he thinks he's Mr muscle man in his shorts n tee shirt,but lobs around all day and night does sweet f A with the house or kid's. He spends his time locked in his " games shed" doing his hobby play FIFA. They can leave Cian because he won't stay with no one but stays in school.
Cian is an excuse for why she doesn't go anywhere