rebeccaloves__ #43 soaked too much in, now RVK_Loves is in the Bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can say with 100% certainty the kids will remember her ice lollies. It will come up in their therapy sessions for sure that they weren’t allowed to just have a fab lolly like all the other kids.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Did she really post that she hopes her children remember her for her ice lollies and oat cakes?
duck me!
I hope my children remember me for the never ending love that they get from me, for the fun we have playing together and for making them feel warm and loved and safe.
More likely they’ll remember she monetised their childhood and made one of them sleep in a corridor.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
It's an utter obsession with her to be on holiday or at the very least not be at home in any sort of day to day routine. Whether it's a day trip into London or weeks in Australia or "Cali", her entire self worth comes from being able to boast to the internet that she's 10x better than all of us because not only does she go on frequent holidays, her way of holidaying is the correct way. In fact just going on holiday is for the plebs, her and her little free range kiddos actually go and live somewhere for weeks at a time.

At some point in her life, she's been taught (probably by the self made photocopier salesman) that frequent long haul travel is what makes you appear wealthy and successful and it should be boasted about at every opportunity to get one over on the little people. It's a hideous personality trait to be so braggy and one that she'll no doubt pass along to her kids. Time to lean into some humility and self awareness Rebecca. Despite your best efforts to convince us all that your life is just idyllic, you're not fooling anyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I don’t know if I want this holiday to keep going or end right now 😅. With the latest stories she’s basically managed to leave me speechless. You’re right that she’s absolutely obsessed with not being home, whether that’s days out, day trips or holidays. And those occasions are not used to generate content but rather humble brag day in and day out. She must be so so sad in real life.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
WA is the new Cali isn’t it. She can’t just say it normally like a normal person can she

• Haha
Reactions: 6
As well as the paddleboard, the dolls wardrobe, the wobble board, the bike buggy, the helmets, she also brought a tripod with her!! Why not just ask someone to take a quick snap? Probably because you'd look very weird when you then demand that your entire family turn around and look away from the camera staring whimsically at the horizon.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just caught up on her stories. What really comes across is how oblivious she is to how other people live. Which is fine if all her followers are also 10x richer than you lady. But not so fine in the real world. She is definitely on course for a 'i'm not ok right now' moment when she gets home.

And bless her, carting that parasol all the way back to Australia only to find everyone, but everyone, now uses gazebos. Must be exhausting trying to keep up with the (Australian) Joneses.

Sorry not Joneses. Adamos.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I’m not an Adamo fan, but you wouldn’t catch Courtney dead in Target, Bunnings and especially not polyester and plastic landfill Kmart.

Courtney shops in charity shops, she wears expensive eco conscious clothing, and I bet they visit the farm/rural store. She lives in a picturesque village and also eats out.

I noticed Courtney’s cubby house is gone as I suppose the children outgrew it. It made me snigger to think of the absolute mess at the end of Becky’s garden.

Reactions: 13
I’ve just come to add this but you’ve all beat me to it.

What the duck.
What does she mean by 'all the other pressures?' She doesn't work, she doesn't really have a school run other than a few mornings of 'preschool'. She evidently doesn't clean, judging by her filthy house. So I'm genuinely baffled as to what else she has going on at home that she doesn't still have to do on holiday? She still has to cook, do bedtime and bathtime. So surely she has the exact same schedule?

Reactions: 18
She's ridiculous. When I go on holiday, I want everything doing for me. I'm like a trip to a foreign supermarket for snacks but let me eat out and be waited on for a week! What other pressures does she have?!?!?! She is just so unrelatable. Is she going to business expense this whole trip as it's been content for her? She's even done an ad while away so she's less 'unplugged' than when she's at home!

Reactions: 13
I’m sure the ad was there to justify putting some parts of the trip down as a business expense.

Reactions: 9
Oh and I bought a balance board for a tenner in Ikea recently. I refuse to say “wobble board” because it makes me think of Rolf Harris. But then he and Ben do have a lot in common.
OT sorry but do you know the name of it? I'd love one for my smalls but most are so expensive!
---
Question…did she buy the lolly moulds in her kmart haul or bring them with her in her suitcases? Either way it’s insanity, just buy a pack of lollies from the supermarket you knob.

100%. I'd bet she brought the blender from home, she's mentioned taking one on holiday with them before, iirc.

Paedos uncle must be coming to the UK for a visit and maybe offered to bring stuff over fit them hence the hilarious purchases.

There's no way super tight grabby would have bought that tit and be planning on paying excess luggage fees to get it home.

OT sorry but do you know the name of it? I'd love one for my smalls but most are so expensive!
It was kaseberge but I just looked and they don’t have it anymore, it was reduced when j bought it so think it was a limited line. Tiger do the round ones for about a fiver if that’s any good? - I’ve got one for fitness.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.