rebeccaloves__ #43 soaked too much in, now RVK_Loves is in the Bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm convinced she booked the holiday {apart from getting a load more "matching" photos from the 2 previous trips} purely to do a Target/Kmart/Bunnings haul. Same as going to America and getting excited about going to Trader Joes and bringing back tinned pumpkin, chocolate chips and Bundt tins. Probably taken a spare suitcase to bring it all back in - there's no way on earth she pay for extra baggage, this much we know about Grabby. Kmart and Target are great for what they are, but basically think The Range/upmarket Primark. Her giddiness at getting "a bargain" and carting it back to the other side of the world is pathetic. Ben must be a monumental drip or a massive tightwad {he is an accountant after all - sorry to all the accountants out there!} to enable this type of behaviour. She is not right in the head, at this point it's sometimes hard to know whether to despise her or feel sorry for her - I know which one wins out though 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 14
'Make life one long weekend'. Well, yes, she's succeeded at that hasn't she. What's different for her about the weekend and the weekdays? Her holiday looks so boring and just an Instagram photoshoot. What a sad little life.
She has the sort of weekends that would make me actually look forward to going back to work on Monday morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What’s her obsession with parasols and gazebos about? She seems to need so much stuff that in daily life isn’t needed. Transporting heavy and bulky items to the other side of the world is bleeping batshit. Freya won’t get the free baby allowances on airlines (I used to stuff nappies and blankets around the car seat to protect it and use the space) so they’ll just have the two free items for Raffy.

Reactions: 6
Hasn’t she shared a ‘hack’ before about stuffing the things like car seats with all her mountains of crap, to circumvent having to pay for excess?

ETA I don’t think they are weighed at the airport so fill that empty space, Grabs!
Yes she has. If they have the prams/bike buggies and car seats in bags they will be stuffed full for free.

When Bearwood knock off the dolls wardrobe what will it be called "Waffys Wardrobe"?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Imagine a privileged life so devoid of any kind of culture. No cinema, theatre, art galleries, gigs, concerts. No dancing with your mates in a club, village pub quiz, girls weekend away, eating food from around the world in its country of origin.

To be able to afford weeks in Australia and go to a bleeping playgroup and wet yourself over their cut price chain stores is just mind blowing enough. To share it with the world is unhinged.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
What a sad sad empty existence. Just shopping (not even interesting shopping!) and posing on the beach. Have they even eaten out once? Or tried to learn about Australian culture, music, history etc. She is nearly 30, he is 40 and they are less curiosity for the world than my children.

Reactions: 16
Why cant she just call things what they are? Everything has to be whimsical and dreamy
Ice cream is always "gelato"
Gazebos are "cabanas"
Autumn is "fall"
Holidays are "adventures"
Nursery is "school"
Colour is texture

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I'm convinced she booked the holiday {apart from getting a load more "matching" photos from the 2 previous trips} purely to do a Target/Kmart/Bunnings haul. Same as going to America and getting excited about going to Trader Joes and bringing back tinned pumpkin, chocolate chips and Bundt tins. Probably taken a spare suitcase to bring it all back in - there's no way on earth she pay for extra baggage, this much we know about Grabby. Kmart and Target are great for what they are, but basically think The Range/upmarket Primark. Her giddiness at getting "a bargain" and carting it back to the other side of the world is pathetic. Ben must be a monumental drip or a massive tightwad {he is an accountant after all - sorry to all the accountants out there!} to enable this type of behaviour. She is not right in the head, at this point it's sometimes hard to know whether to despise her or feel sorry for her - I know which one wins out though 🤔
Lol - my husband is an accountant, and I can confirm is the tightest bastard known to man! 😩 Annoys the crap out of me, but he defo wouldn’t let me drag our young family half way across the world just so I could buy something ‘cheaper’ or because we can’t get it here.

He’d (rightly) tell me to go without!

Reactions: 7
“It’s easier to cook for my family without all the normal stresses at home” WTF?!?! What is she running from. Her life is almost EXACTLY the same at home, she has no job and looks after her kids all day. She really does dislike her life in the UK doesn’t she.

Also “free range” kiddos. They might be “free range” Rebecca but they’re horrifically over exposed online. Never free from her bloody camera are they. Every tiny thing they do plastered online for strangers. It’s all just mortifying. This holiday is bringing out the worst in her, if that’s even possible
---
What's the difference between an Australian spit roast chicken and a normal spit roast chicken. Asking for a friend x
It catches the special WA light differently

Reactions: 22
Did she really post that she hopes her children remember her for her ice lollies and oat cakes?
duck me!
I hope my children remember me for the never ending love that they get from me, for the fun we have playing together and for making them feel warm and loved and safe.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Lol - my husband is an accountant, and I can confirm is the tightest bastard known to man! 😩 Annoys the crap out of me, but he defo wouldn’t let me drag our young family half way across the world just so I could buy something ‘cheaper’ or because we can’t get it here.

He’d (rightly) tell me to go without!
A fellow wife to a tight arse accountant here 😝😆
---
How condescending 🫣
That must be the difference between Australian and British pistachio ice cream

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
This pose 🙈 even more bizarre than usual 😑
I think she tried to make it look like she has been unknowingly been caught walking. She does this quite a bit but it’s always obviously that she’s posing. And this one doesn’t even make sense because she would just be waking straight off that cliff…

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Question…did she buy the lolly moulds in her kmart haul or bring them with her in her suitcases? Either way it’s insanity, just buy a pack of lollies from the supermarket you knob.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.