rebeccaloves__ #43 soaked too much in, now RVK_Loves is in the Bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder how much of a bargain all this stuff is when you factor in the shipping/excess baggage costs?

Or does she just want to brag (to whom?) that she bought it all in Australia?

Reactions: 14
The wooden dolls house has baffled me most. I get wanting to have some shade and buying a gazebo, then leaving it there for others to enjoy, a bit like when you go away and buy inflatables.
However, if you need to purchase toys like a wooden wardrobe to entertain your children because they are bored then the holiday you have booked isn’t very suitable.

Reactions: 15
I wonder if they have even thought of the air freight price. I have friends who often have to move for work and they usually send a couple boxes of favourite toys, clothes etc separate from their checked luggage to tie their children over until their household shipment arrives. Definitely not large heavy items though and it still costs them a small fortune but they do it as part of their move. With an overseas move some people also fly business class as to have a much bigger baggage allowance which makes sense if you are relocating but this family is something else. For the life of me I can not understand why you need to go shopping at the other end of the world for things you can get at home just for a holiday 😂
She buys those things because they’re cheaper. I’m sure that if you factor in the price to bring the things back home it won’t make much of a difference in the end 🤯
---
The wooden dolls house has baffled me most. I get wanting to have some shade and buying a gazebo, then leaving it there for others to enjoy, a bit like when you go away and buy inflatables.
However, if you need to purchase toys like a wooden wardrobe to entertain your children because they are bored then the holiday you have booked isn’t very suitable.
She clearly said they’re taking the gazebo with them and she’s imagines lots of scenarios where it would be useful already. She wouldn’t justify buying something to leave it there. And the doll’s clothes rack (WTH) is also for home.

Reactions: 9
She'll never leave it there for somebody else to use- She needs to bring it back out for the next million holidays for the photo traditions......IYKYK!

She (FLAT) lays Ben's clothes out for him every morning...........
Do his family rip the piss out of him do you think?
....Also why do they need a wobble board? Is it to strengthen ankles or have I got the wrong thing?

So both the free range, chia fed kiddos slept at the same time because something bleeping collided in the gods, and they think 'whoopeee doooo, lets go to K-mart????' FFFFS!
No nice quiet, adulty lunch and chilled glass of wine or 3 ? Totally and utterly deranged -
They can't physically carry all that stuff 20 hours around the globe- It's a ball ache travelling at the best of times but with half a house strapped to Sherpa's back and the free rangers strapped to hers!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The place looks beautiful but how is she making it look sooo boring! I don’t envy their holiday at all. Why go all that way and spend sooo much on flights to do the same thing everyday and shop at k mart!! She’s bonkers!!

'Make life one long weekend'. Well, yes, she's succeeded at that hasn't she. What's different for her about the weekend and the weekdays? Her holiday looks so boring and just an Instagram photoshoot. What a sad little life.

• Haha
Did you see how much stuff was on the cart under the wobble board? Clothes (dusty pink 🙄) and a bunch of other things. Honestly, what is wrong with them? I don’t think anybody “holidays” like that 😳

Reactions: 12

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Don’t the free range kiddos play with open ended toys? Do they need all those super specific toys?

Reactions: 5
Starting to wonder if they took empty suitcases with them in the pile at the airport, purely to fill with tit she can buy at home, or will squirrel away for the next 38585927 seasons🙄
As everyone has said, I cannot believe they took helmets out with them, along with the gifted yo-yo, the bike trailer (which I also think is the double buggy she mentioned, I don’t think they took both). And then to bring back a gazebo, 2 x car seats, a balance bridge, hats, a dolls wardrobe and shart clothes, plus whatever other crap they pick up in the remaining weeks…wow!
They’ve not done a single thing that they can’t do at home😐could have gone to Cornwall seeing as she thinks WA reminds her so much of there!
---
It’s wooden & $3 so of course she had to get it. Doesn’t even drink coffee 😂
---
I wonder if Grandad Ginge bought this for Grabby seeing as she loves old things🙃so asfetically pleasing too

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I think we need a running inventory of crap she’s bought to bring back.
I didn’t think she could shock me anymore- after all the ridiculous things she’s done over the years I thought I was immune… but I am gobsmacked by this !

I'd actually really like to see a real of how she packs if she can get all of that in. That woukd actually be some useful/interesting content.
She uses the kids free allowance of 2 free items each and shoves everything into 4 massive bags, so an allowance that should be for say one buggy for a regular person would be a bag packed with 6352736 things for a Becky.

I bet she uses all the loopholes that she can as well. Extra allowance for “medical supplies” etc

Reactions: 7
She uses the kids free allowance of 2 free items each and shoves everything into 4 massive bags, so an allowance that should be for say one buggy for a regular person would be a bag packed with 6352736 things for a Becky.

I bet she uses all the loopholes that she can as well. Extra allowance for “medical supplies” etc
There’s no way there paying extra luggage allowance , they’ll exploit those loopholes to the max 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Hasn’t she shared a ‘hack’ before about stuffing the things like car seats with all her mountains of crap, to circumvent having to pay for excess?

ETA I don’t think they are weighed at the airport so fill that empty space, Grabs!

Reactions: 6
She has to bring the doll’s wardrobe home so that Bearwood can knock it off and sell it at a vastly inflated price.

😎

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I’m honestly lost for words. Does she buy stuff so she can say ‘oh this? It’s from AUSTRALIA. We go to AUSTRALIA every year and I buy stuff I can’t get in the UK, only AUSTRALIA’.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.