rebeccaloves__ #43 soaked too much in, now RVK_Loves is in the Bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's the difference between an Australian spit roast chicken and a normal spit roast chicken. Asking for a friend x

• Haha
Reactions: 30
A gazebo, a wobble board and a large wooden toy 😳. If you can’t afford to bring stuff back, no need to even get in the shop and tempt yourself. Your kids don’t need all that stuff, honestly!

Reactions: 13
Another day another planned family wardrobe.
and another 😂. Imagine getting ready on holiday planning what everyone will wear to coordinate a photo 🤯 every day!
team yellow apparently. as if it was not planned 🙄
---
And Becky. You’re lives are one long weekend.

Attachments

Reactions: 11
With all that tat, they must be staying in WA the whole trip. I bet they can't afford to do the other side this time.

Reactions: 6
I wonder if they will just get bens uncle to ship it over to them?

also, the state of them in that team yellow photo. We do not need to seeeeeeee

• Haha
Reactions: 9
A paddle board is the size and weight of a suitcase by the way. We have our own but would never travel with them when they’re so easy to hire elsewhere.

Reactions: 8
I'd actually really like to see a real of how she packs if she can get all of that in. That woukd actually be some useful/interesting content.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh and I bought a balance board for a tenner in Ikea recently. I refuse to say “wobble board” because it makes me think of Rolf Harris. But then he and Ben do have a lot in common.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Why does she call her children free range? Does she think the rest of us parents lock our kids away or tie them up?
Yes the rest of us with our factory children who get chained up in our overpriced utility rooms and made to handwash all their own clothes.

Pardon? You don't have a pointlessly overdone utility room either? How about a charcoal grey 'bunker' storing double buggys and books you've never read?

Gosh, how sub par you are ...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The absolute joke is 'free range kiddos' is a kind of an instagram thing. To prove they are free range you must:

- Dress them in sad beige clothes that match, and that they have no say in wearing

- Restrict the toys they play with, so they are absolute rabid at the sight of primary colours

- When they are playing outside, direct their play, or at the very least have a camera in their face. At. All. Times.

- Get them outside and in water even in winter, when they're ill and when they don't want to

- Also have them pose constantly. Because kids love that. Oh and disrespect their privacy.

- Finally look down on all the parents whose children aren't lucky enough to have beige clothes, beige toys, all their play directed, decisions made for them, zero privacy, and posed photos at every juncture of their lives. What a shame they are not 'free range kiddos'

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Oh my god I had to rush here when I saw the posts this morning about her buying a wobble board, a paddleboard, a wooden dolls house and a gazebo. Utterly mental, how on earth are they going to get it all home?!

Also they're all wearing yellow today. Again I can't get over the insane level of admin associated with ensuring they all have a yellow outfit to wear on holiday. Does she lay Ben's outfit out on the bed in the morning and insist that he wears it? I wonder what it's like living for him living with his balls in the biscuit tin?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I wonder if they will just get bens uncle to ship it over to them?

also, the state of them in that team yellow photo. We do not need to seeeeeeee
I wonder if they have even thought of the air freight price. I have friends who often have to move for work and they usually send a couple boxes of favourite toys, clothes etc separate from their checked luggage to tie their children over until their household shipment arrives. Definitely not large heavy items though and it still costs them a small fortune but they do it as part of their move. With an overseas move some people also fly business class as to have a much bigger baggage allowance which makes sense if you are relocating but this family is something else. For the life of me I can not understand why you need to go shopping at the other end of the world for things you can get at home just for a holiday 😂

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.