rebeccaloves__ #43 soaked too much in, now RVK_Loves is in the Bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely bleeping bizarre!
Maybe if you were staying in a hotel and they put on some fitness classes around the pool, then MAYBE I would participate.....But going out of their way to find a fitness class (Do you think they get a membership for like a week, or maybe they pretend that they want a trial and get it free?) and find a playgroup is very very weird- That is THE last thing I would ever ever do on a holiday- seek out some fitness classes. So odd! And so hugely planned.
Yes I thought the same - water aerobics or yoga at a hotel I could totally get. But it’s usually fun, relaxed and a nice way to get to know guests you’ll be with for a week or two (not a town where you’re literally passing through).
But then again I don’t think they remotely have the budget for those kind of big luxury hotels that offer lots of activities.
And also I don’t think she could cope with lots of people having fun and (gasp!) drinking a few cocktails and kicking back of an evening.

Reactions: 8
To be fair to her the stingrays and the splash park are appropriate holiday activities. The psychotic photo restaging, playgroup and exercise classes are not. And I have been to hotel gyms on long all inclusives before to help alleviate the excesses. This is not that.

Reactions: 13
To be fair to her the stingrays and the splash park are appropriate holiday activities. The psychotic photo restaging, playgroup and exercise classes are not. And I have been to hotel gyms on long all inclusives before to help alleviate the excesses. This is not that.
Yes, me too- because it's there and easy.
But to actively seek out new exercise classes...... and playgroups - Very strange

Cosplaying at life. Closest she will ever get to living in Australia. She's been cosplaying life since she was 13. Disturbing.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
In the entire history of the world No one has ever gone to a random play group on holiday. They are the WORST thing to do in the UK. WHY on earth would you choose to visit a random neighbourhood playgroup? Is that all they can think of to do? Truly she is the worst.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I suppose the fitness class isn't the weirdest thing in the world - once upon a time when I was much fitter I might have done such a thing if I came happened to find a class and it was super convenient (by that I mean literally within a few metres of the Airbnb!).

But knowing what we know about her, she probably ran 5-10k there and back and endlessly researched classes before flying out. And she still does her daily eleventy thousand steps on top.

The playgroup thing though...I am genuinely speechless.

Reactions: 9
She is pretending she lives there, like a child and make believe. Forever more she will state, "when we were travelling the kiddos were schooled in Australia" aren't we so cool, just like my bessie Courtney.
I was gonna say this, her life is playing make believe and this month the game is ‘we live in Australia’

Reactions: 15
1. There is no such thing as “photo traditions”
2. If you need to cover one of your kids’ face and not the other’s before posting a photo maybe don’t post it
3. Imagine the level of compliance it takes for the kids to pose on a timer a gazillion times
4. I can’t get over the playgroup thing. Honestly. She’s playing at living in Australia so hard that it’s going to be a sad crash when they come back home.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
1. There is no such thing as “photo traditions”
2. If you need to cover one of your kids’ face and not the other’s before posting a photo maybe don’t post it
3. Imagine the level of compliance it takes for the kids to pose on a timer a gazillion times
4. I can’t get over the playgroup thing. Honestly. She’s playing at living in Australia so hard that it’s going to be a sad crash when they come back home.
Cue numerous ‘I’m not ok right now posts’ 🙄

Another XL item bundled into their luggage - a new larger tripod 😂

What a slave to the gram she is..

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They have also bought a gazebo (it’s not a sodding cabana) to lug back. She’s bringing me so much joy

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Out here this and out here that. Oh Grabby you’re almost an Australian citizen 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
On the first day in Australia, my true love carried for me...
The ubiquitous parasol by the sea

On the second day in Australia, my true love carried for me...
Two double buggys and a ubiquitous parasol by the sea

On the third day in Australia, my true love carried for me...
Three wanker straw hats
Two double buggys and the
Ubiquitous parasol by the sea

On the fourth day in Australia my true love carried for me
Four twinning outfits
Three wanker straw hats

On the fifth day of Australia my true love carried for me...
Five pointless camera th-i-ngs
Four twinning outfits
Three wanker straw hats

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Now she’s bought a wobble board to lug home too!! She’s going to need her own flight at this rate!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.