rebeccaloves__ #43 soaked too much in, now RVK_Loves is in the Bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'if we're travelling for a while'.

Have they ever gone anywhere for more than a few weeks? That's not 'travelling for a while'.

Reactions: 10
Why has she blanked out Raffy's face in the story of them on the toy car?

Reactions: 8
Shes a sad bastard looking for playgroups to take her kids to and searching for gyms whilst on holiday.
Just go and be free without making such plans grabby. Get in the car and stop at the first place that looks good. Get out and explore and enjoy it.

Reactions: 22
They’ve gone to a playgroup 😂😂😂

Imagine turning up at your local church hall playgroup and there’s a family there and you get talking and they say they are over from Oz on their 3 week holiday however have sought out this playgroup to attend as part of their holiday activities

lolling so hard at them

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Going to a playgroup while on holiday is mental.
---
They've got that rainbow (in shart colours) at home.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh man….

The playgroup bragging🤣
The going to fitness classes on holiday before the kids wake up 🤣🤣🤣🤣 one of her favourite things…

Rebecca, please, my make up 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh man….

The playgroup bragging🤣
The going to fitness classes on holiday before the kids wake up 🤣🤣🤣🤣 one of her favourite things…

Rebecca, please, my make up 🤣🤣🤣🤣
And don’t the kids wake up at 5/6am?! Despite all her bragging, I pity her!

Reactions: 9
Why has she blanked out Raffy's face in the story of them on the toy car?
It wasnt Raffy I don't think but some poor Aussie kid at the playgroup who had the unfortunate experience of meeting this load of loons.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
A play group and exercise class on holiday!? This is the boring tit you go away on holiday to get away from. She’ll be doing her food shopping next. Oh wait…

• Haha
Reactions: 29
It wasnt Raffy I don't think but some poor Aussie kid at the playgroup who had the unfortunate experience of meeting this load of loons.
I did think that at first, but no it's definitely Raffy, he's in the same outfit as in the other playgroup stories.

Reactions: 3
Probably dirty, pulling a face or crying out of sheer despair, which doesn’t match her grid asfetic

Reactions: 7
Probably sunburnt with snot candles a-kimbo.

She is the world's biggest twatknuckle by a country mile.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Probably sunburnt with snot candles a-kimbo.

She is the world's biggest twatknuckle by a country mile.
Twatknuckle 😂😂

Grabby’s holidays are the gifts that keep on giving. Didn’t she do random fitness classes in NY? It’s even more deranged to fly 24 hours to Australia and do an indoor fitness class. On top of her early morning runs, bike rides and running around after 2 kids. She seems to dislike her UK life but lives out the exact same life wherever she goes in the world…

The playgroup thing is beyond weird. They have two big pastel suitcases of toys in the air b&b if they need some quiet time out of the sun.

Can’t imagine what the locals really think of them!!

Reactions: 11
A playgroup on holiday?! She’s gone halfway across the world and has taken them to a bleeping playgroup?! She’s insane. She’s actually DEMENTED

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She's very mentally unwell isn't she. It might be somewhat masked by the veneer of the instagram aesfetic and her attempt to humble brag her way through life but my goodness her way of life at at home and how they're doing this holiday in Australia show some very strange behaviours. Inside her head cannot be a happy contented place.

Reactions: 17
A playgroup on holiday?! She’s gone halfway across the world and has taken them to a bleeping playgroup?! She’s insane. She’s actually DEMENTED
She is pretending she lives there, like a child and make believe. Forever more she will state, "when we were travelling the kiddos were schooled in Australia" aren't we so cool, just like my bessie Courtney.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Absolutely bleeping bizarre!
Maybe if you were staying in a hotel and they put on some fitness classes around the pool, then MAYBE I would participate.....But going out of their way to find a fitness class (Do you think they get a membership for like a week, or maybe they pretend that they want a trial and get it free?) and find a playgroup is very very weird- That is THE last thing I would ever ever do on a holiday- seek out some fitness classes. So odd! And so hugely planned.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.