rebeccaloves__ #43 soaked too much in, now RVK_Loves is in the Bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they are so fair, they go out at sunrise, which would be around 6am I suppose. The other theory would be they go out at midday when the locals are at work or wisely at home out of the hot sun.
I also think they eat out very early.

…..or it could be that everyone avoids going anywhere near them!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Imagine going to a vineyard for a nice adult day out and having her kids trampling around.

Reactions: 6
“Oh look Benpaedo, I need a photo next to this sign”.

And he is the twit who goes along with it.....mind blowing really :oops:

Reactions: 7
I wonder if she read the caption of the old photo she posted and what she thought about it 😅

Reactions: 4
Makes me so angry that people - particular new mums who have vulnerable emotions- look at her feed and feel like they are failing at their own lives. The way she shows off and everything is always perfect.

Reactions: 13
AF128257-D66B-4CC6-8DE6-99B32A61847E.jpeg

Her face kills me every time 😂😂😂

Imagine running round Australia ticking off a ‘photos to take’ list for the ‘gram. It’s so tragic and Ben enables it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That is all 🤣😂
God she is just so uncool isn't she. If I saw this pic and didn't know it was her I'd think those legs belonged to a 70 year old in orthopaedic sandals.
---

Can you imagine asking her for tips about WA?

Normal person: 'oh I see you went to loads of vineyards, which one had the best wines?'

Grabby: 'oh I don't know, we didn't have a single sip. I can tell you which vineyards had the best coloured leaves though?'

Normal person: 'Erm no never mind. How about the food? I bet the coffee and restaurants out there were amazing!'

Grabby: 'coffee is for grown ups, and why eat at restaurants when Aussie supermarkets have chia seed puddings? What more could you want???'

Normal person, slowly backing away: 'oh right. Well, you were there for 3 weeks, you must have visited some of the amazing national parks, museums etc, I bet there's so many cool things to do! Where would you recommend?'

Grabby: 'why visit a national park when there are playgrounds here just like the UK, but on a beach?! What can be more cool than that? Also make sure you go to blah blah blah, to see the best hydrangeas everrrrr.'

Normal person, backing away a bit more: 'oh I see. Like the hydrangeas in your garden? So basically you just lived your normal life but in a sunnier place, to get some nice photos?'

Grabby: 'Well yeah. What else do people do on holidays? It's worth flying all that way to get these repeat photos for my grid. It blows my mind that the whole world doesn't experience winter in February!! I'm so well travelled yet I thought the whole world has the same climate as my village on the outskirts of Hemel Hempstead.'

Normal person, realising this child is batshit crazy: 'OK, thanks. Don't worry I'll grab a copy of Lonely Planet to find out more.' Legs it as far away from Grabby as possible.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I really thought kids might change her, shake up her obsessive ways and stop her living her life on repeat (sorry seasonally 🙄). But no.
And Benpecked just goes along with it all like the emasculated oddball he is.

She is like a 6 year old in a make believe world of living by the beach where is always summer. Those beaches, playgrounds are all so deserted because even in dreamy Australia people have jobs & other commitments and can’t spend day after day on a beach.

Is next up Busselton? 🍿

Reactions: 13
What on earth is she going to do when the kids start having opinions and want to spend their holiday at Disney World rather than looking at hydrangeas 🤣 I can see her CentreParks … maybe.

Reactions: 6
What on earth is she going to do when the kids start having opinions and want to spend their holiday at Disney World rather than looking at hydrangeas 🤣 I can see her CentreParks … maybe.
Even better when the kids start refusing to have their photo taken 🤣

Reactions: 8
Or when the other school mums cotton on to the greatest romance in history. NOT

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.