rebeccaloves__ #43 soaked too much in, now RVK_Loves is in the Bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The toy car anecdote was all one big humble brag:

We were on the sand (unlike you peasants at home) at the beach (the beach, read it and weep, peasants). I looked in the sea (the sea in February, peasants) then we went onto the park (the park, not work, peasants).

7FE82660-F8FF-40C9-B159-FF32302B7EDA.jpeg

Reactions: 9
I know we’ve all said it before but how was he not prosecuted at the time?
Because they kept it quiet until she was legally old enough 🤢. Then she overshared her “fairytale romance” on her blog & people put two and two together.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Is she really wondering if the daylight, that comes from THE SAME bleeping SUN is the same in the UK as it is in Australia?! That’s it, I’m done. 💀 😆 She really has lost it this time 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

105EA512-B2CD-4EDD-ABF6-E0BB99FCB592.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Some golden nuggets to start the day 😂
She’s shopping for more stuff to take home!
WTF can’t remember if the light is as good 🤯🤣
Living seasonally squirrelling away
And I think Freya may disagree about that plenty of room comment 🤔
---
Hope you all like my new profile 😉😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
She’s calling the bike trailer a double buggy. Maybe they didn’t take the actual buggy with them, only the trailer, which is why they use the yoyo so often. That will save plenty of room for the supermarket stuff she wants to bring back 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 3
KMart is cheap rubbish made in China. Utterly dreadful, throwaway crap. Like a Pound Store but less useful.

Related: Ben’s new hat appears to be a £5 number from Kmart. The last hat was a £5 job from Bunnings, the Australian equivalent of B&Q.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
KMart is cheap rubbish made in China. Utterly dreadful, throwaway crap. Like a Pound Store but less useful.

Related: Ben’s new hat appears to be a £5 number from Kmart. The last hat was a £5 job from Bunnings, the Australian equivalent of B&Q.
She wouldn't know what great stuff crap shops sell here because she thinks she's too good to go to a B&M. She'd be surprised because it's alllll just same stuff!

Reactions: 7
So much to say, so little time. What fabulous entertainment.....brag, brag, brag. Bore off Braggy Grabby you absolute nutter.

Aside from a few sheep do you think the rest of her followers follow her for entertainment purposes too? She never disappoints me.
---
Some golden nuggets to start the day 😂
She’s shopping for more stuff to take home!
WTF can’t remember if the light is as good 🤯🤣
Living seasonally squirrelling away
And I think Freya may disagree about that plenty of room comment 🤔
---
Hope you all like my new profile 😉😂
I LOVE your profile picture!! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That whole post has made me feel a bit tit to be honest. Our little girl is 2, and we have never been abroad with her. As much as I would love to, its just not affordable. I know she won't remember that we didn't take her on exotic holidays and she will appreciate it much more when she's older but sat here at my desk doesn't make me feel any less guilty about it.
Build a life you don’t want to take a holiday from.

Please don’t let her make you feel like this.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Why does she go halfway across the world and then spam her Instagram with the same repetitive photos that I’ve seen a hundred times before, she literally could be anywhere I can’t tell from her photos, fuckin dislike her …. Sorry 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How can she not notice the light in the UK? She lives her life seasonally no? And we know she’s OBSESSED with the weather 🙄 FML

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The thing is, I kind of recognise the feelings she’s describing and demonstrating here. I felt exactly the same way when we managed to go back to our home country in the summer of 2020, after 3-4 months cooped up in our flat. Everything felt amazing/emotional/10 times better than in the UK. But that was on the back of a pretty shocking period mentally, which makes me thing she must feel deeply oppressed and/or unhappy in her normal life.

Reactions: 15
Why does she go halfway across the world and then spam her Instagram with the same repetitive photos that I’ve seen a hundred times before, she literally could be anywhere I can’t tell from her photos, fuckin dislike her …. Sorry 🫣
You‘re in good company! And ALLLL those comments Shes received about how cute the kiddos supposedly look. Who talks like that, shes such a try hard. When Freya starts school she’s the type who would post her child’s report card on social media.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
On a slightly different note - I’ve just had a nosy on the bearwood page. HOW EFFING MUCH?!? I nearly died!! £50 for a car ramp. Literally a plank of wood painted black with a few white lines drawn on. THREE HUNDRED POUNDS for the rotating bookcase. Are people actually paying these prices? 🤯

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.