rebeccaloves__ #43 soaked too much in, now RVK_Loves is in the Bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My kids haven’t been abroad yet, to be honest I can think of nothing I’d rather do less than cart them on a plane with a million pieces of luggage just so they can visit some poxy parks in Australia and wear sandals 3 sizes too big. Don’t feel tit. She’s the tit.

Reactions: 20
That whole post has made me feel a bit tit to be honest. Our little girl is 2, and we have never been abroad with her. As much as I would love to, its just not affordable. I know she won't remember that we didn't take her on exotic holidays and she will appreciate it much more when she's older but sat here at my desk doesn't make me feel any less guilty about it.
Please don't let this selfish girl make you feel tit. We couldn't afford to take our children off on exotic holidays but they have never felt like they missed out. They loved our simple bucket and spade holidays in Cornwall and other UK locations. Grabby Becky is definitely not the sort of person who should make you feel sad xxx

Reactions: 13
Its nice to be able to take 3 week holidays on the other side of the world at the drop of a hat isn't it.

Would be nice to be able to afford it tbh. I am 46 and have worked full time all my life (nurse) and would never ever be able to remotely afford the life Grabby has. I am not jealous, quite the contrary I just could not imagine spending my life holding a camera to photograph every aspect of my life and never being present in it. I feel sorry for her because when she talks about being blissfully happy I simply do not believe her, I think she is trying to convince herself she is instead I suspect she feels woefully inadequate and this is why she is drawn to do what she does.
---
I also have a 19 year old daughter who is at Uni now and I would be absolutely gutted if she had Grabbys life. I have raised her to independent and rely on no man for her income. What has she achieved that she can be proud of, that is just hers? And she thinks she's an inspiration / influencer?! She is the EXACT sort of woman (girl) I teach my daughter NOT to be like.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I hope she has someone house sitting back home at mucky mansions as so many strangers now know that she's in Australia.

And shock horror, is that a different pair of shorts Benpecked? Green shorts whilst at the bbq, a fleeting glimpse in her reel...

If that BBQ is actually on then they are standing waaaay too close...does she have no clue about safety at all?

Reactions: 9
Came here for this post! Peter Kay might as well cancel his tour now, he's been usurped by this absolute blinder of a tale. How Grabs would have them rolling in the aisles with this moment of everyday life
hilarity...
Perhaps the frantic search for the car explains why she had sand around her nostrils!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If it’s sun, beaches and play parks she wants for her holiday then they literally could have gone to the canaries for that (like most people who are lucky enough to get away for some winter sun).

Australia is such a long way for those small children, all just so she can show off.
Uninterrupted family time my arse, she’s on her phone constantly and doing Instagram repels, stories, post after post and not to mention an advert for something that no child needs. Pathetic excuse for a human being.

Reactions: 15
If it’s sun, beaches and play parks she wants for her holiday then they literally could have gone to the canaries for that (like most people who are lucky enough to get away for some winter sun).

Australia is such a long way for those small children, all just so she can show off.
Uninterrupted family time my arse, she’s on her phone constantly and doing Instagram repels, stories, post after post and not to mention an advert for something that no child needs. Pathetic excuse for a human being.
This is the thing. She’s on her phone so much! My ex husband would’ve told me to put the damn thing down 😆 she’s such a show off. ‘Look at ME!’

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It's the smugness and the self satisfaction.

The whole congratulating herself she's in summertime again. Living seasonally my arse.

Reactions: 15
A three week fantasy is as close as she will get to living there. What could she possibly bring to the table in terms of emigrating? The fact that she can stand with her feet so far apart, with one foot in New South Wales and the other in Western Australia perhaps?

She’s a monumental bragger with nothing to brag about. She’s utterly delusional.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Her latest post is a horrid not very humble brag. Does she have no idea how difficult life is for so many people atm. I’m sorry to say that one day real life - be it death, disease, disaster - will come knocking on on her door like it does to all of us. And she will not cope well.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Her latest post is a horrid not very humble brag. Does she have no idea how difficult life is for so many people atm. I’m sorry to say that one day real life - be it death, disease, disaster - will come knocking on on her door like it does to all of us. And she will not cope well.
So much bleeping beige!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.