rebeccaloves__ #43 soaked too much in, now RVK_Loves is in the Bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hilarious Grabs, you lost his little car for a few minutes, my sides are actually splitting, NOT.
Came here for this post! Peter Kay might as well cancel his tour now, he's been usurped by this absolute blinder of a tale. How Grabs would have them rolling in the aisles with this moment of everyday life
hilarity...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Came here for this post! Peter Kay might as well cancel his tour now, he's been usurped by this absolute blinder of a tale. How Grabs would have them rolling in the aisles with this moment of everyday life
hilarity...
She is so incredibly dull. He even left it at the park and she had to run back and get it. Wow, such an insta-worthy tale 😳
And because she can’t manage to gather up his belongings for him properly, he’s not allowed to take it out any more 😢

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She is so incredibly dull. He even left it at the park and she had to run back and get it. Wow, such an insta-worthy tale 😳
And because she can’t manage to gather up his belongings for him properly, he’s not allowed to take it out any more 😢
I’m sure if we actually heard her telling this funny story with her amicable story telling tones it would be hilarious….👀!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She is such a bore. How can she make what anyone else would make into an amazing family trip look dull?! She’s so beige and bland.

Reactions: 5
I saw this, this morning and was horrified by it. Worth googling if you get a moment. Basically she marries him, her parents accept it. They stay together for 60 years....doesn't make it any less horrifying. Just appalling. I thought it really wasn't that long ago, but seems like a different time and place. And then I remembered here. I think we are are only talking 3-4 years difference between this girl Becky. Same with their husbands. Seeing it makes me feel ill. All jokes aside...she and Becky must be damaged beyond belief 😔😔😔

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Today's caption. I can't cope. Another 'you got this mama' type moment which obviously happened 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Aaaaaaahhhhhh....don't mind me. Just screaming into the abyss at her latest post.

Reminding myself that her childhood was cut horribly short which is why she's such a tone deaf (how badly are we allowed to swear?! I'm not sure if there are rules but I'm thinking of a c word, and its not clever clogs)

• Haha
'so grateful for uninterrupted family time' ! This is their whole life, family time without the usually stressors! Where is the commuting, working full time, partner working away, responsibility for elderly parents....

Reactions: 20
When you’re only properly happy when on holiday in the sun, you should have a closer look at your life.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Its nice to be able to take 3 week holidays on the other side of the world at the drop of a hat isn't it.

When you’re only properly happy when on holiday in the sun, you should have a closer look at your life.
I often have moments on my holidays when I think life doesn’t get better than this. But I think that’s because we’ve worked our arses off to get our family away and it’s quality, uninterrupted time together.
Obviously this doesn’t apply to this work shy pair!

That whole post has made me feel a bit tit to be honest. Our little girl is 2, and we have never been abroad with her. As much as I would love to, its just not affordable. I know she won't remember that we didn't take her on exotic holidays and she will appreciate it much more when she's older but sat here at my desk doesn't make me feel any less guilty about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I often have moments on my holidays when I think life doesn’t get better than this. But I think that’s because we’ve worked our arses off to get our family away and it’s quality, uninterrupted time together.
Obviously this doesn’t apply to this work shy pair!
Obviously you should be happy when you’re on holiday, I think that’s the point of going on holiday 😄. The thing with her is that she’s crying tears of joy when she’s sunbathing, is hyper when she takes the kids around London for a day, and is finding life so bloody hard the rest of the time when she objectively has it easier than most people. She’s also amazing at making people feel tit, a lot of people have said that here, and not because they’re jealous.

• Heart
That whole post has made me feel a bit tit to be honest. Our little girl is 2, and we have never been abroad with her. As much as I would love to, its just not affordable. I know she won't remember that we didn't take her on exotic holidays and she will appreciate it much more when she's older but sat here at my desk doesn't make me feel any less guilty about it.
Please don’t feel like that! Look at the example you’re setting for your daughter. Grabby has worked for nothing. She’s so out of touch with reality. What sort of example will either of them set for their kids? Mummy and daddy met when mummy was a child and daddy was old enough to know better! I used to feel tit when I saw the life I thought she led but now I feel sorry for her. I admire you. Don’t ever let her make you feel like tit x

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I hope she has someone house sitting back home at mucky mansions as so many strangers now know that she's in Australia.

And shock horror, is that a different pair of shorts Benpecked? Green shorts whilst at the bbq, a fleeting glimpse in her reel...

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m sure your little girl has lots of happy memories and isn’t missing out on anything. Yes Grabs takes hers to Australia, but she also uses them as props, dresses them in things that don’t fit, only lets them have shart colours toys and feeds them sludge.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.